+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by andy108, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Hello, does anyone know if I still need to have 67 points for FSW EE if I will apply via Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream? Thanks

2. Yes I am. Did you later fix it. Please lemme know how. I'm so frustrated right now

3. Hi, thanks a lot for sharing the information. I am in the same boat and applying for the PR. But i do not have a birth certificate. Does Canada Immigration accept the NABC for provincial and standard applications? If yes, can you please elaborate what steps you followed? I will reaaly appreciate all your help.

Rgds.

4. PR application doesn't require birth certificate for main applicant, it's required just for dependent children's. Some provinces require birth certificate, but if u don't have it, attach NABC with matric certificate with dob and one more national identity with dob.

5. Hi,
    Could you please post your status for OINP application ?
    I have similar situation like you and I would like to know if your profile got shortlisted for OINP category.
    Looking forward for your reply. Please inbox me or reply here.

6. hi seniors,
    I received a letter of interests from Ontario today, my point is 440.
    should I accept it or wait for the ITA directly?

Vevesmiranda likes this.
  7. Considering the fact that, in 2018 CSR 440 score was reached only for 3-4 times. I would recommend to accept it after the minimum waiting period. Especially if your date of birth is approaching fast and if you have the risk of loosing 5 precious mark.

8. Hi, I am new to this and have certain questions. My total score is 423 and want to apply for PNP for ontario. Can someone please help me with the process.
    I am unable to understand anything! Please Help!

9. Kindly add +917986409686

10. Did ur application for pnp under skilled trade stream got approved ?

Nd did u had technician licence at the time of application?

Can u pls share your timeline for pnp and express entry, if u have one.

Thanks

11. I'm in DIP since January 21, 2019. i hope to receive my nomination before the next draw. What is the % of OINP rejection?

12. The processing time for skilled trade stream is 30-60 days as per oinp website

13. I'm in French Speaking stream! I saw some people say that they receive nomination before the official processing time