+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Shunmugaraj

Jan 28, 2018
Hi Buwa

I have a doubt... Is 384 score enough for Ontario .

Hello everyone.
Sharing my time line
EE profile created: 22nd June
CRS score : 384
Ontario NOI: (ICT week) 29th June
Application submitted : 16th November
ADR Jan 15th : Complete pages of passport. I had initially sent only stamped pages
ADR Feb 14th : More job details
DIP: March 6th
Nomination March 13th
Present CRS is 984. Awaiting ITA in the next draw.
Now my question is this , I did my masters in a country in Europe. And after my masters i applied for a work seeking visa and i was denied on the grounds that i didn't have sufficient funds. i appealed and left the country to avoid staying illegally when i learnt appeal cases takes very long to decide. The next letter i received just last week is that they have decided to put a ban on me re-entering the country for 5years and to register my name on the database of Schenghen for giving false financial information to immigration. I have another 3weeks to appeal this decision. I have left the country to my home country for the past 15months.
While i intend to share this incident with IRCC when i do get my ITA if everything stays the same, I am very worried as to what my chances will be. Since I will need to submit a police certificate from this country of study as i had stayed there for 2years. I do not know what the police will say about it.
I am very happy I got the nomination but I am so worried about what the decision will be when I do apply for the PR.
Please does anyone have any advice or suggestion or whatever. It would mean alot.
thank you

theontarioguy

May 4, 2018
Hi all, I got Ontario Nomination few weeks back. I am waiting for the Nomination certificate, it haven't arrived yet. Is it the same in the express entry profile that I get it or a different one?
I have these two messages in the portal:

1. One starts with:
"Congratulations! The Government of Ontario has indicated to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that they would like to nominate you for their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). You have 30 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to accept or decline this nomination."

2. Second (which is a pdf) starts with:
"You have accepted a nomination from ON
REMINDER: Make sure that your profile is up to date and accurate
Congratulations! You have accepted a nomination from under their
Provincial Nominee Program. By accepting this nomination, you agree to abide by the requirements of this
provincial program, including the intention to reside in .
Because you have accepted a provincial/territorial nomination you have been allotted an additional 600 points in
the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System and it is likely that you will be issued an invitation to apply for
permanent residence."

Which is the nomination certificate?

prshanthk

Apr 13, 2017
Dear Members ,

I am IELTS Band 8 and have 4 years CS & E Bachelors. However due to my age(39 years) my points are coming to be 336.
I am 14 years experienced IT professional and currently submitted my profile under FSW class.

I work for an MNC and they have office in Canada also. They are thinking of sending me on an assignment to Canada(in Toronto) in coming months.

So here are my questions:
1). Will I get 50 additional points once company will give me the Offer Letter for Canada Assignment. (My NOC 2173 and NOC2174).
2). If I work 1 year in Canada will I have enough points due to Canadian Experience to get me an ITA.

Could you kindly please share your valuable inputs. This might be also helpful for all people in my age group with similar profile.

Many thanks to all in advance for your valuable inputs.

Kind Regards
Pashanth

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Dear Members ,

I am IELTS Band 8 and have 4 years CS & E Bachelors. However due to my age(39 years) my points are coming to be 336.
I am 14 years experienced IT professional and currently submitted my profile under FSW class.

I work for an MNC and they have office in Canada also. They are thinking of sending me on an assignment to Canada(in Toronto) in coming months.

So here are my questions:
1). Will I get 50 additional points once company will give me the Offer Letter for Canada Assignment. (My NOC 2173 and NOC2174).
2). If I work 1 year in Canada will I have enough points due to Canadian Experience to get me an ITA.

Could you kindly please share your valuable inputs. This might be also helpful for all people in my age group with similar profile.

Many thanks to all in advance for your valuable inputs.

Kind Regards
Pashanth
I think the answer to both of your questions is YES. All The best..

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Has anyone received NOI from Ontario twice, in two different EE profiles but using the same CIC account?

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Just curious, Is it possible to create multiple express entry profiles on same account?
I currently have two (one expired when my ITA expired). But I can still see the old profile in my account. There is no option to delete it.

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Just curious, Is it possible to create multiple express entry profiles on same account?
But I think we cannot create multiple profile in a single account at the same time. Mine was created in January (I received ITA on 25th Januray) and it stayed active untill 25th April. My ITA expired on 25th April, and my EE profile also became inactive. I got a msg in my account from CIC saying that my EE profile was no longer valid, and that I needed to make a new EE profile. So I am just curious if I will receive NOI from Ontario again, as this is the same CIC account but my EE profile is new. I previously ignored their NOI because my score was 444 and I knew I would receive the ITA sooner or later.

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My CRS points is 438. Do I have a chance to get NOI?

THEARTIST

Aug 3, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Score is within the range of NOI's and you should hopefully get an invite in the next few rounds. improving IELTS score is a sure shot way of getting a NOI if your score are not already maxed out

Reactions: juleswantpr