+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

GuramritA

Apr 12, 2018
Hi Guys,
Can someone please advice me.
My OINP certificate will expire in 5 days and I haven't received the PPR email until now ( I am in IP2 since 28th February 2018).
Shall I contact OINP or shall I call IRCC?

or shall I wait.
Hi. .I got the Oinp in june 2017
And got the landing fees request on 10feb' n paid the landing fees on 17feb18
And its processing started on 27thfeb18... I m still waiting for PPR

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Sorry, this is repetitive but reposting since I haven't got an answer so far.

~~Hi Everyone,

I created my Express entry profile on March 11, 2018 with CRS as 419. My NOC code is 2171.

Can anyone suggest if I hold a chance to get NOI from Ontario anytime?

Thanks
Tarun.

~~

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Sorry, this is repetitive but reposting since I haven't got an answer so far.

~~Hi Everyone,

I created my Express entry profile on March 11, 2018 with CRS as 419. My NOC code is 2171.

Can anyone suggest if I hold a chance to get NOI from Ontario anytime?

Thanks
Tarun.

~~
Yes you do. But it may take a while to get noi. They have sent it some of the candidates with crs 433 and above but when the cut off comes down they will send you noi. Check out for the next batch of noi's

Cherrypaul

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Hi all, I received an NOI a week ago and am now trying to apply through the Ontario website (HCP stream).
I'm stuck on the captcha page (not a robot). Anyone else having the same issue?
Hi,
I have the same issue right now. Would you mind telling me what did you do after? And after how many days it was fixed?
Thank you

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Yes you do. But it may take a while to get noi. They have sent it some of the candidates with crs 433 and above but when the cut off comes down they will send you noi. Check out for the next batch of noi's
Thanks a bunch for reverting! Could you also help me understand if I need to delete my profile and create aftesh every 30 days or so? I got to know this from many people especially for Ontario PNP.

Thanks
Tarun.

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Thanks a bunch for reverting! Could you also help me understand if I need to delete my profile and create aftesh every 30 days or so? I got to know this from many people especially for Ontario PNP.

Thanks
Tarun.
NO. OINP is sending NOi's to profiles created on and after 01 January 2018. You just need to wait for sometime.

Reactions: ertarun

Marriala10

May 22, 2016
Hi all,
I applied for the PR through the OINP route in October. I have received the request for the medical test from the CIC.

Does anyone know approximately how months of processing remain after the medical is submitted?

I will be eligible for express entry in may and before I received the medical request, I was thinking of applying for Express Entry because the processing time for PR through OINP is so long. But now since I've received the medical I might not apply for express entry, depending on how long is left in my current PR process.

My work permit expires in November, and that's the main concern.

Thanks

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
I submitted my application on January 23rd and received ADR for proof of funds on April 9th and replied on 11th. My status then changed from awaiting infos to assessment again. Anyone had similar case? can you explain this situation?

Abby Alex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Hello Srikamesh,

How much was your CRS score when you received NOI. Also, what is the scope of NOC 1123 in Toronto
HI Jmkool
I think you replied to my reply, on a pc click the arrow by the side and that will take you to original message. reply to that to get Srikamesh's attention.

P.S. I never got the NOI, I was waiting in the pool till the points dropped and I got the ITA.
I was lucky not to have gotten the NOI in Feb 2017, If I did, the points had dropped, I would have lost my money, and would have taken a lot longer, possibly still waiting for the COPR.

CAPRasiprer

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Below is my timeline.
NOC: 1224
Submitted - 21/11/2017
Assessment - 22/12/2017
ADR - 22/02/2018 (to provide a ECA WES duplicate) sent on the same day
DIP - 26/02/2018
Nominated - 23/03/2018

Note: Im still in DIP on my OINP, becuase i have to provide a diffrent mailing address, but i have recieved the 600 points on my EE profile.
I got my nomination today...got 600 points on profile, but haven't received letter from OINP, How much time it generally takes? And what are the next steps. As I'm in US, do I need some documents from my home country - India? example PCC etc...

SysWiz

Jan 21, 2018
For those of you that have received NOIs, did you select "All Provinces and Territories" in your EE profile?