+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

MiteshDodia

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hello everyone,
I wrote to OINP about the status of my application and received the following reply:

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst. If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Can anyone help on how far I am from nomination?

CRS - 419
NOI recieved - 9-Jun
Application submitted - 14-Nov
Status changed to assessment - 13-Dec

No change post.

Thanks!
Can you please share the email id for the OINP?
Thanks in advance !

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
NOI : 28/06/2017
OINP Submiited on 13/11/2017
It been over a month and a half.
Folks submitted the application during Nov timeframe, any updates on the status ?
Hello everyone,
I wrote to OINP about the status of my application and received the following reply:

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst. If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

CRS - 419
NOI recieved - 9-Jun

No change post.

Thanks!

You should have your nominations late Jan or early Feb. They were on maintenance till 15th Jan. All the best !!

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Check the above page for updates.

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hello everyone,

CRS - 419
NOI recieved - 9-Jun

No change post.

Thanks!
Good morning from Brazil. First of all, relieved to watch applications starting moving again. My application is sumbitted since November 15.

I´m in a November 2017 OINP tracker in Whatsapp. From what I´ve watched and analyzed, provided you are not required ADR (additional documents) and don´t receive any PFL (procedural fairness letter), you´re supposed to get your nomination prior to the OINP official 60 day deadline, most likely in 40-60 days.

This makes your nomination ETA very likely somewhere between last week of February to mid March.

If you want to join the group, please DM me so I can send you the invite link. Good luck!

raghavbhardwaj

Nov 21, 2017
Good morning from Brazil. First of all, relieved to watch applications starting moving again. My application is sumbitted since November 15.

I´m in a November 2017 OINP tracker in Whatsapp. From what I´ve watched and analyzed, provided you are not required ADR (additional documents) and don´t receive any PFL (procedural fairness letter), you´re supposed to get your nomination prior to the OINP official 60 day deadline, most likely in 40-60 days.

This makes your nomination ETA very likely somewhere between last week of February to mid March.

If you want to join the group, please DM me so I can send you the invite link. Good luck!

Hey Buddy!

jselvalakshmi

Dec 7, 2017
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
AOR Received.
12-11-2017

Can u send me the link. My status is also submitted since nov 12 2017.
I have submitted my application on 12 November 2017. My application still in submitted state. Is anybody else status in submitted state who submitted on 12 nove

Feeshee

Jul 21, 2017
Hello everyone,

CRS - 419
NOI recieved - 9-Jun

No change post.

Thanks!
Hi there!

Could you please share as to which mailing account did you write to?

Jul 20, 2017
Hi,
My CRS Score is 404 and my NOI is 2173.
Created my profile on 24th July 2017, should I recreate my profile ?
Are there any chances of getting OINP ?

Ranp

Dec 20, 2017
Hello All,
I am new to the forum. CRS 429 and NOC 2174. Do I have a chance to get the NOI. Is there anyway to find out if I will get NOI or not?

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Hi.
Can someone help me with how to create a new profile to get OINP NOI.
* I already have a EE profile with CRS 432.
* if I create a new profile with new login, wouldn't it be illegal ?
* How are other people doing it ? are they withdrawing their current profiles and then creating new.

Thanks
Rahul