25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Urgent advice required.

I had submitted Ontario HCP stream application on 11 Nov and today they asked me to change my NOC code from 2173 to 2174 as I had chosen NOC 2173 in my CIC profile and 2174 in OINP profile. After changing my NOC code to 2174 in my express entry profile, I got a message that my profile is ineligible. I have double checked my eligibility and I am still eligible for FSW stream. As My OINP application status is "Decision in Progress", Should I create a new express entry profile and send new profile number to OINP? Will they accept it to add in my current OINP application?

Early response will be highly appreciated.
That's weird. Use "Come to canada tool" and calculate your FSW score again.
If you still has >=67, then it's a pure technical glitch. Email Ontario stating the same and ask if it's okay to create a new profile and link to the existing OINP profile.

If you got <67, then there might due to the recent changes.
May be your IELTS expired or change in your spouse age.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

Reactions: Lala1234

Jaskamal86

Jan 19, 2018
Cyprus
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
7 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
IELTS Request
R-9 L-7 S-7.5 W-7.5
That's weird. Use "Come to canada tool" and calculate your FSW score again.
If you still has >=67, then it's a pure technical glitch. Email Ontario stating the same and ask if it's okay to create a new profile and link to the existing OINP profile.

If you got <67, then there might due to the recent changes.
May be your IELTS expired or change in your spouse age.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html
I am single and my IELTS is not expired as i gave test in Aug 2017. I checked with come to Canada tool and I have more than 67 points for FSW stream. I am not sure if OINP will accept new profile number. Will mail them on Monday. Thanks for your advice.

vstashi

Jan 20, 2018
Hi All,
I received NOI on 30th June 2017.
CRS:383
I submitted my application on November 15th.
The status is still 'Submitted'. Hence it already crossed 60day deadline.

Can you please answer/help on my below queries.Your valuable time and patience appreciated.

1.Do i need to check with OINP on my file status?If so, please let me know on which contact number i can reach them/or email address to which i can write to them.Or am i advised to wait for some more time.

2.Another query is that , how will the OINP body verify with the settlement funds proofs that we have submitted.Will they check with the respective banks?Or will they again ask us for the latest bank statement in order to confirm if the POF amount is being maintained till date or not.

3.During which stage , will they verify the POF settlement funds? (Assessment or DIP?)

3.Also, I have removed a part of POF amount (around 1500 cad) in these 2 months, assuming my profile is not into assessment yet and hence there would be no problem.Now am worried if my profile is already being assessed by the official without changing the status from 'Submitted'(as some claimed to happen in their case, where status is not changed but the assessment was going on) and if they have enquired with the bank on my latest bank statements.
However, i have now accustomed and am again maintaining the required POF fund amount from 3 days.

My question is, if this will have any negative impact on my profile assessment? Even though, if the OINP official finds that the POF amount has not been maintained when enquiring with the bank, will they ask us for any ADR and give the applicant a chance? or will this simply have a negative impact on the file?

Tehseen_aslam

Jan 18, 2018
Hello All
I need help... i applied for OINP on 16th NOV.. i showed my wife's bank account statement as POF.. the money in the account was just above the required minimum funds however, recently the exchange rate changed drastically for our currency and now the amount has reduced below the required funds by more than a thousand CAD... additionally i provided a receipt of gold worth 2200 CAD that i purchased few months ago..based on my scenario i have two questions
1) will gold receipt (on my name) be considered as proof of funds as only in that case my funds would meet the requirement.. Or what should i do to be safe ( like adding more funds to the account)
2) i submitted 6months bank statement on bank letter head signed/stamped from the bank.. the statement has final balance mentioned on it.. there is no other paper from the bank that i submitted. Would it be enough or i should expect a request of additional documents from OINP..

adolfbuddha

Sep 28, 2017
I have applied for oinp in nov I receive adr they want me to submit bank statement where my salary credited , IT returns , and 5 years pay slips but I receive salary in hand what should I do I do not have bank statement and IT returns plz help guys

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
I have applied for oinp in nov I receive adr they want me to submit bank statement where my salary credited , IT returns , and 5 years pay slips but I receive salary in hand what should I do I do not have bank statement and IT returns plz help guys
5 years of salary slips?? Are you sure?
What have they mentioned?

mjfocus

May 5, 2017
Dear Seniors,
Need your guidance.
I had created my EE profile on June 8 , last year and on June 9th , I had recieved Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter from Ontario, with 413 score.
I was waiting for Federal invite and hence let the Ontario invite lapse.
Now, since chances of CRS score decreasing to 413 ,in future draws, is less, I am planning to apply for Ontario.
So, what should be done, to get an invite again from Ontario.

Thanks
mjfocus

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hello All
I need help... i applied for OINP on 16th NOV.. i showed my wife's bank account statement as POF.. the money in the account was just above the required minimum funds however, recently the exchange rate changed drastically for our currency and now the amount has reduced below the required funds by more than a thousand CAD... additionally i provided a receipt of gold worth 2200 CAD that i purchased few months ago..based on my scenario i have two questions
1) will gold receipt (on my name) be considered as proof of funds as only in that case my funds would meet the requirement.. Or what should i do to be safe ( like adding more funds to the account)
2) i submitted 6months bank statement on bank letter head signed/stamped from the bank.. the statement has final balance mentioned on it.. there is no other paper from the bank that i submitted. Would it be enough or i should expect a request of additional documents from OINP..

1. Gold is not accountable for POF. Gold, properties etc cannot be shown in POF. you can add money to the account if you want to balance it. Because you have to submit bank statement in eAPR too. So you need to have the sufficient money in your account.

2. Sometimes it is enough. Because I got nomination already. I submitted bank statement which was downloaded in my online account. If they require, you will get ADR. No need to panic. If required, you can request in bank and submit.

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hi All,
I received NOI on 30th June 2017.
CRS:383
I submitted my application on November 15th.
The status is still 'Submitted'. Hence it already crossed 60day deadline.

Can you please answer/help on my below queries.Your valuable time and patience appreciated.

1.Do i need to check with OINP on my file status?If so, please let me know on which contact number i can reach them/or email address to which i can write to them.Or am i advised to wait for some more time.

2.Another query is that , how will the OINP body verify with the settlement funds proofs that we have submitted.Will they check with the respective banks?Or will they again ask us for the latest bank statement in order to confirm if the POF amount is being maintained till date or not.

3.During which stage , will they verify the POF settlement funds? (Assessment or DIP?)

3.Also, I have removed a part of POF amount (around 1500 cad) in these 2 months, assuming my profile is not into assessment yet and hence there would be no problem.Now am worried if my profile is already being assessed by the official without changing the status from 'Submitted'(as some claimed to happen in their case, where status is not changed but the assessment was going on) and if they have enquired with the bank on my latest bank statements.
However, i have now accustomed and am again maintaining the required POF fund amount from 3 days.

My question is, if this will have any negative impact on my profile assessment? Even though, if the OINP official finds that the POF amount has not been maintained when enquiring with the bank, will they ask us for any ADR and give the applicant a chance? or will this simply have a negative impact on the file?
1. You can call or mail to OINP to enquire about you application status. (+14163270374)

2. No one knows the actual verification method. Don't waste time to get to know about it. You will end up with different answers without fact.

3. Assessment. In the case you get an ADR on POF in the future, you will be caught that your current 6months statement will reveal that you didn't maintain the POF. It may leads to rejection. Be caution. If you seriously looking for immigration, kindly follow the process and fulfill it properly.

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Dear Seniors,
Need your guidance.
I had created my EE profile on June 8 , last year and on June 9th , I had recieved Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter from Ontario, with 413 score.
I was waiting for Federal invite and hence let the Ontario invite lapse.
Now, since chances of CRS score decreasing to 413 ,in future draws, is less, I am planning to apply for Ontario.
So, what should be done, to get an invite again from Ontario.

Thanks
mjfocus
I am not sure whether you receive NOI again. So My suggestion is... You shall withdraw the current profile and create a new profile. So you may receive NOI to the new EE profile.

xs1002

Nov 10, 2017
Urgent advice required.

I had submitted Ontario HCP stream application on 11 Nov and today they asked me to change my NOC code from 2173 to 2174 as I had chosen NOC 2173 in my CIC profile and 2174 in OINP profile. After changing my NOC code to 2174 in my express entry profile, I got a message that my profile is ineligible. I have double checked my eligibility and I am still eligible for FSW stream. As My OINP application status is "Decision in Progress", Should I create a new express entry profile and send new profile number to OINP? Will they accept it to add in my current OINP application?

Early response will be highly appreciated.

A very similar case - upon updating the NOC code, the profile was immediately tagged as "ineligible".
There was a need to recreate an EE profile with the new NOC codes, and then inform Ontario about the new EE profile.
They will want to know reasons for changing the NOC, screenshots etc.

If they find things are in order, they will be able to transfer to the new EE profile.

Email them as soon as possible. Sooner the better.

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hi
Here is my two cents . Technically Yes. CRS score 400 is the cut off. But I am not sure why you haven't received it yet. Looks like you have submitted the profile on last year 24th July. During those times ONIP relaxed the even the CRS 400 cut off. So ideally you should have received. During November ONIP asked candidates to delete the old profiles and create new profile so that it is easily visible for them. Please cross check your profile to ensure there are no mistakes or consult with an experienced hand also try delete and create your profile.

Hi ,

I have similar case

CRS score - 376 ( submitted profile on Aug 2017)

Job code-2712

Still waiting for notification.guys can someome send me link in where OINP has mentioned to recreate link , as my agent told me not to recreate and wait for notification

Also if any body is receiving fresh notification in 2018, kindly update here it would me great help

Many many thanks

Feeshee

Jul 21, 2017
1. You can call or mail to OINP to enquire about you application status. (+14163270374)

2. No one knows the actual verification method. Don't waste time to get to know about it. You will end up with different answers without fact.

3. Assessment. In the case you get an ADR on POF in the future, you will be caught that your current 6months statement will reveal that you didn't maintain the POF. It may leads to rejection. Be caution. If you seriously looking for immigration, kindly follow the process and fulfill it properly.
Hi Sarandsp

Can you please share the contact mail address where one could write to ONIP? I had submitted my application on the 5th of Nov 2017 and it still in the 'Submitted" stage, which clearly shows that it has passed the 60 day limit.

I understand that this could be due to overload, none the less I just wanted to have a follow up from my side.

Thanks in advance.