+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Vipinbabu02

Sep 10, 2017
Hi guys,

Can we pay the RPRF fee while the application is under processing, or we need to wait for the CIC email to do it?

My application is in background check (NA2) stage, is there any possibility to pay RPRF now?

Feeshee

Jul 21, 2017
Hi i submitted my oinp application for hcp stream on nov12th 2017. Still the status is submitted. I haven't got any email or anything. What should i do next should i call them and check ? Can anyone advice?
Selva
Hi!

I had submitted my application on the 5th of Nov. and its pretty much the same state as yours. I few days back I had read someone who had called ONIP to inquire as to why it has taken them more than the 60 days prescribed time limit. None the less, ONIP has explicitly stated that due to overload the processing times have increased.

If you do come across, a contact number (I did an elementary look up for the contact number but was unsuccessful) please do share it here.

Reactions: jselvalakshmi

raghavbhardwaj

Nov 21, 2017
Hello Guys! I'd submitted my OINP application on 7th Nov and it has now changed from 'Assessment' to 'Decision in progress'. If that helps someone!

Also, please someone add me to an OINP whatsapp group. Thanks!

Reactions: Feeshee

scorpionrishu

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Hi Folks,

I'd like to check the possibilities of getting HCP Ontario- NOI with CRS 402 with NOC 4011 (University professor & Lecturers)?
Is anybody here received NOI for the same recently?

Thanking you in anticipation!

js9090

Dec 15, 2017
Hi everyone,

Its urgent can you please help me ,

OINP has asked me to authorize them to see my WES Credentials

I already have WES completed and shared with CIC.

Can Please anyone help me with the process . How to send them the duplicate copies of my WES profile and how much time it will take ?

I will very much appreciate your quick help.

Thanks
Jaismeen

jselvalakshmi

Dec 7, 2017
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
AOR Received.
12-11-2017
Hi!

I had submitted my application on the 5th of Nov. and its pretty much the same state as yours. I few days back I had read someone who had called ONIP to inquire as to why it has taken them more than the 60 days prescribed time limit. None the less, ONIP has explicitly stated that due to overload the processing times have increased.

If you do come across, a contact number (I did an elementary look up for the contact number but was unsuccessful) please do share it here.
I called the number in the oinp website but it went to voice mail. Also sent an email still waiting for the reply.

jselvalakshmi

Dec 7, 2017
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
AOR Received.
12-11-2017
Hi everyone,

Its urgent can you please help me ,

OINP has asked me to authorize them to see my WES Credentials

I already have WES completed and shared with CIC.

Can Please anyone help me with the process . How to send them the duplicate copies of my WES profile and how much time it will take ?

I will very much appreciate your quick help.

Thanks
Jaismeen
Just log in to WES website then you have to clik the copies of credentials and change it to oinp address . you will be charged like 41 cad . then you will receive a confirmation mail. Its a 2 mins job do it now.

js9090

Dec 15, 2017
Just log in to WES website then you have to clik the copies of credentials and change it to oinp address . you will be charged like 41 cad . then you will receive a confirmation mail. Its a 2 mins job do it now.

Thank you so much , I did the same .

Should I send an email to OINP immediately regarding the documents or I need to wait for one day , until they receive my WES ECA report by mail?

Much appreciated your immediate response. Thanks a lot

jselvalakshmi

Dec 7, 2017
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
AOR Received.
12-11-2017
Thank you so much , I did the same .

Should I send an email to OINP immediately regarding the documents or I need to wait for one day , until they receive my WES ECA report by mail?

Much appreciated your immediate response. Thanks a lot
I think no need to send any email. Just wait.

Feeshee

Jul 21, 2017
Hello Guys! I'd submitted my OINP application on 7th Nov and it has now changed from 'Assessment' to 'Decision in progress'. If that helps someone!

Also, please someone add me to an OINP whatsapp group. Thanks!
That's great news ! congratulations for it, one step at a time!

As for the whatsApp group, can someone share the contact number of the admins for those groups where we could request to be added.

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hello everyone,
I wrote to OINP about the status of my application and received the following reply:

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst. If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Can anyone help on how far I am from nomination?

CRS - 419
NOI recieved - 9-Jun
Application submitted - 14-Nov
Status changed to assessment - 13-Dec

No change post.

Thanks!

MiteshDodia

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
NOI : 28/06/2017
OINP Submiited on 13/11/2017
It been over a month and a half.
Folks submitted the application during Nov timeframe, any updates on the status ?

Last edited: