+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Friends - i hv one question. If u submit profile for Ontario PNP , is it mandatory to create / register to Ontario job bank also??

MFMsgk

Jul 7, 2017
@Wandering Mind & @BillHyatt and all senior members:

Very urgent question:

My spouse has got NOI from Ontario on the 29th June. We are in the process of collecting the documents. Now the issue is her work experience.

Her last job was from 3rd November 2014 to 11th September 2015 which makes it approx 11 months. Before that she worked from 15th December 2009 to 6th December 2011. She took a break for our newly born child. Now the issue is as per the ONIP guide book the work experience has to be continuous for one year and Work experience was obtained within the last five years from the date of your Notification of Interest from Ontario.

So as we calculate her work experience is only approx 11 months in the last 5 years. She has overall work experience of 5 years & 11 months. Will this be an issue for the VO?? Kindly suggest if there is any way to get out of this. Thanks!!

You should calculate her hours per annum, as per CIC the full-time work experience per year should be 1560:

“Full-time” means at least 30 hours of paid work in one week. One year of full-time work is at least 1560 hours.

Reactions: Anjanirai

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Friends - i hv one question. If u submit profile for express entry for Ontario , is it mandatory to create / register to job bank also??

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Friends - i hv one question. If u submit profile for express entry for Ontario , is it mandatory to create / register to job bank also??

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
You are not interpreting it correctly. If you have not created Job Bank profile, then you will not get job seeker code. You will require job seeker code while applying OINP. Without that you cannot submit your application.
A Job Seeker Validation Code is a four-digit number given to a candidate who has successfully entered the Express Entry pool. The code is automatically generated by the system. You can find your validation code in your “Welcome to the pool” letter, which is sent to your online account with IRCC.
Hope it helps.

Live life

May 6, 2017
validity of the nomination is 6 months means that our PR application should be approved within 6 months of receiving the nomination

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Under the family information section, when I enter my spouse IELTS Score (S:6 L:6 R:5.5 W:6), I get the message:
Please note that you are not eligible to apply. To qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must have a CLB score of 7 or above in English or in French.

Please advise. I was under the impression that only I needed a high score in IELTS. Is this a mistake from OINP side?