+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Kewlguy

Jun 21, 2017
How did you guys manage to get Experience letter from your current employer? I work for Infosys and currently in the USA and my employer has declined to provide employer letter in any format addressing it to Canada Immigration. I have one document signed by my Sr Manager for US visa purposes. I am planning to use the same document for OINP. Does any of you know if OINP will try to contact him?

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One question, why I should attach a separate letter from bank if I got the last 6 bank statements? I'm asking cuz I checked the Ontario Application Guide and they ask for the last 6 bank statements only. Please, can you explain ?

PD. My banks statements include name, address, account number, etc.
Bank statements are sufficient for oinp. A letter is not required. However, you will need a letter for the actual pr application after you receieve an ita.

Reactions: Nartus

dpak_wr

Jul 5, 2017
If there is a group related to OINP can someone please send the invite.

One query is I had created my profile in April 2017 and have a score of 364 and NOC code 2174.
Ontario is suddenly giving some hopes for lower score applicants like me and I wanted to know whether re creating the EE profile helps in any way ? Most posts are mentioning this and some of them are new applicants.

Thanks

royalflash

Jun 19, 2017
Need to attach ita with the appeal. Fingerprinting needs to be done at authorised agency and sent back to SPF. Not sure of the end to end time it takes as I am still in the midst of it.
Has your appeal for COC been approved? If it is, can I know how long it takes to have the appeal approved? Thanks!

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Wondering Mind,
Just checking is there any place where OINP for Federal immigration has stated that they dont accept joint account statements, other than spouse? I am asking because I have seen individuals (singles) have joint account with mother or father and sending authority letter from the joint holder stating that the applicant has full access to funds.
OINP and CIC does not accept joint account with father /mother /brother /sister .or any body else not covered in application.
CIC states that Principal applicant has to prove that he has funds available for settlement. But still joint account with spouse is accepted as a deviation

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How did you guys manage to get Experience letter from your current employer? I work for Infosys and currently in the USA and my employer has declined to provide employer letter in any format addressing it to Canada Immigration. I have one document signed by my Sr Manager for US visa purposes. I am planning to use the same document for OINP. Does any of you know if OINP will try to contact him?
Get it on a plain paper from a colleague / TA/ supervisor and attach other proofs of employment

Reactions: mqamar1994

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
a
Ontario is expected to send fresh NOI on friday. Lets hope for the best as most of us are sailing on the same boat and this friday will bring joy for us.

Today i was successful in submitting our profile for NOVA Scotia PNP under demand express entry. Hopefully i will hear some good news from NS.
any source of information for NOI issuance this friday?

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
not sue
Oh i see, last time when they reopened i also struggled to submit my application but due to heavy server traffic was not able to submit my application. Today ws fortunate to submit but i m scared due to rush, i may not have left any important information.

Do not worry buddy as they will reopen again soon. Hope you will be able to submit you application.
Not sure, why dont they do capacity planning before opening portal for few hours.... I think being IT folks we need to give them some suggestions on auto scalability

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Hello, I am just confused if you apply under Ontario Human Capital Stream and your Occupation falls under IT targeted occupation (2171), do you still need minimum CRS of 400 before you apply?

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Hello, I am just confused if you apply under Ontario Human Capital Stream and your Occupation falls under IT targeted occupation (2171), do you still need minimum CRS of 400 before you apply?
If you receive NOI from Ontario then you apply under Human Capital Stream. The notification will be shown in your EE profile. They sent invitations to those lesser then 400 CRS points and with targeted occupations also but that was last week. You have to wait and see what they do this week.

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Hey Guys,

I received a message saying this:

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear XXX,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.

Just wanna know what to do next? Should I email them to say im interested? if so whats the email address and what should I expect in reply. Or should I directly go to this :

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_APPLY.html

and try to figure things out from there?

Please advise. Thank you in advance!