+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon, either in the remaining days of 2016 or sometimes in 2017 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave your number if you want to be added.

Finally, I am new to OINP myself, so I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!
do yiu know when ONIP opens again?

I was assuming it keeps the intake throughout the whole time and does not close

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017
1)My offer letter,Pay slips and experience/relieving letters include my tenure in those organizations,annual salary and monthly,Date and joining and leaving,my role.Only thing it missed is my roles and responsibilities...Can I get them by notary if i couldn't get on company letter head
2)Is it mandate to include spouse IELTS details.My spouse scored 5.5 in 2 streams so will it accept and let me proceed
3)One more thing is I dont have Birth certificate but I do have my SSC and passport.Can I get a birth certificate based out of them and I my actual birth date and certificate dates are variying?
4)Do we need to take police clearance certificate now?
1) Yes notary works. But you can get a letter from your supervisor, or best is one level above supervisor. Its ok if its not on company letter head, and then get it notarized.
2) It will accept, it will show a warning written in red, but ignore that. Best is to include spouse's IELTS score.
3) NO - SSC, HSC or passport does not work. Get a birth certificate, its very simple in India. Contact your local municipal office, it a one day work.
4) No PCC, once you are nominated by OINP and then you go back to express entry pool. Then you will have +1000 points and you will get a ITA from express entry. At that time PCC will be required. Standard time of PCC in India is 2 weeks.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It is not mandatory to show payslips and my friends got Nominations without them. I have suggested them to instead attach Salary and Income Tax Deduction Certificate. This should include your Month, Gross Salary, IT Deduction, and Net Salary. So if there was no IT simply put Nil or (-) in that column. This certificate should have Sign from Accountant or Head of Department responsible for Payroll Records and Companies Official Stamp. It is best to have it on Company Letterhead if you can.

If you attach this certificate then you are not required to show Payslips, Bank Transactions or other documents for this purpose.

Thanks @BillHyatt.

Just one more thing, for the first employment (in Pakistan, I do not have any contract, software houses in my country are more like "come on in and show your skills" and confendentiality and trust is like an understood assumption so no signed contracts or anything. I do, however, have a appraisal letter having a salary breakdown in it and a few good words). Will that suffice the "Work Contracts" requirement for my first employment?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks @BillHyatt.

Just one more thing, for the first employment (in Pakistan, I do not have any contract, software houses in my country are more like "come on in and show your skills" and confendentiality and trust is like an understood assumption so no signed contracts or anything. I do, however, have a appraisal letter having a salary breakdown in it and a few good words). Will that suffice the "Work Contracts" requirement for my first employment?
The better option is to have an offer letter or appointment letter or any official document you have once you were recruited. Otherwise, you can attach the documents you listed and explain in Letter of Explanation. OINP will focus more on NOC and Prove that you actually did work for a legitimate company. Just try to provide max documents that you can. Good Luck!

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Yes i got a message in my EE profile to accept or decline nomination. As soon as i accepted it, got 600 points
Good day mate. Congrats on your nomination :)

Is your NOC in ICT? Mine js 2173 submitted my application yesterday :)

I've heard ICT ones are processed faster. Thoughts?

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
@BillHyatt

Hi Bill,

I ordered WES duplicate report last night and atached the transaction copy after the successful payment. I've not received an email from WES which is bothering me? Has it happened to anyone before? Their support on the website is down till tuesday. Im tempted to order again but i feel the result will be same. Any suggestions mate?