+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
1) Minimum CRS 400 is old mandate, it has changed a week back.
2) Work contracts means anything related to work like salary slip, experience letter, letter of appointment, promotion letter(its required as a proof that you are actually doing a job)
3) & 4) what do you have in job offer and relieving letter, read it carfully, does it state what kind of work you do, your role and its activities in detail?
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

see this link for info, read it carefully, it would make you clear that why you were chosen for NOI

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
1) Minimum CRS 400 is old mandate, it has changed a week back.
2) Work contracts means anything related to work like salary slip, experience letter, letter of appointment, promotion letter(its required as a proof that you are actually doing a job)
3) & 4) what do you have in job offer and relieving letter, read it carfully, does it state what kind of work you do, your role and its activities in detail?
Hi Shyam, you're mistaken about what a work contract is.

A work contract is a specific document - a written agreement between an employee and employer and signed and dated by both.

It contains details about the employee's salary, job responsibilities and other information.

Hope this helps.

joyo

May 16, 2017
I ha
May I know if the point of time is mentioned anywhere, as when to initiate ECA report authorization for OINP. I couldn't get the clarity on this aspect, from the OINP guidelines/reference document.

Thanks
I had initiated the ECA once i recieved my NOI and started collecting the required documents.. It takes only 1 business day for the report to reach OINP MCI.

Reactions: mqamar1994

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
I ha

I had initiated the ECA once i recieved my NOI and started collecting the required documents.. It takes only 1 business day for the report to reach OINP MCI.
Good day mate. I have ordered a duplicate ECA report today for OINP. But not received any confirmation mail from WES yet. Will it happen any time soon or do i need to contact wes. After the payment It was displayed that payment was successful and order placed but i cant see it in the order list now.

rcd47

Apr 28, 2017
exemption only for this week.
they clearly mentioned that it is for the week of June 26.
Don't think so. Below two are different statements. Week of Jun 26, their focus is more on ITC. But, from next week onwards will also issue NOI to other sectors too. Just my understanding!

"For these occupation-specific searches only, the OINP will be lowering the required minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score below 400. To qualify, candidates will need to meet all other HCP stream eligibility criteria (see below) and have skilled work experience in one of the targeted occupations."

"For the week of June 26, 2017, the OINP will be targeting candidates with work experience in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector."

Mani11apr

Feb 22, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Don't think so. Below two are different statements. Week of Jun 26, their focus is more on ITC. But, from next week onwards will also issue NOI to other sectors too. Just my understanding!

"For these occupation-specific searches only, the OINP will be lowering the required minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score below 400. To qualify, candidates will need to meet all other HCP stream eligibility criteria (see below) and have skilled work experience in one of the targeted occupations."

"For the week of June 26, 2017, the OINP will be targeting candidates with work experience in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector."

Hi,
My CRS score is 365 with NOC 2171. I haven't received NOI till now. Is there any possibility for next week?

rcd47

Apr 28, 2017
Not sure but they have mentioned it for Week of Jun 26 for those who have less than 400 crs with ICT. So now it's difficult.

Regards,
BB

Above statement doesn't say its only for that week. Infact, it says their focus will be on ITC in that week. This doesn't mean that they do not issue NOIs in later weeks for ITC sector. It all boils down to "occupation-specific searches" in coming weeks.

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Helo all. My CRS is 406. NOC is 1225. Although i asked this question earlier also and one member was polite enough to respond. Still would like to hv more opinions.

Q1- Wat are chances of getting NOI for this NOC 1225 in OPNP??
Q2 - is it some kind of first come first serve scenario in OPNP?? Lets say if I receive NOI and then take 4 months to submit the docs then probably I may even loose that opportunity regardless the fact that I submit complied documents or is it that if one received NOI then it is implied that he/she will get nominated if correct docs are submitted in whatever time frame within 6 months??
Q3 - As usual any logical signals that CRS may fall to 405/406 ??
Thanks