+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

muraleekrishnan

Jun 13, 2017
Hi,

You need an additional document from the bank regarding the access to the fund you have.

1. It should be on letter head of the bank & duly signed and stamped by the authorised bank personal.
2. It should contain all your personal information (Complete Name, Address, Contact Number, Email id) and Date of issue.
3. It should disclose all the account/investment related information (Account Type, Account Number, Account Balance).

I hope it would solve your concern.

PS: Other Members: Do add your opinions or previous experience if anything is missing or additional thing(s) may be required.

Good Luck
Thanks for your advice.

Since it's not a joint account, will the bank give me such a document?

Another thing, my name in passport is "Muraleekrishnan Aswakumar". But in rest of my documents it is "Muralee Krishnan A". Will this be a problem? Should I get an affidavit stating both the names are same?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
thanks buddy! keep the faith guys! if we play our cards right, be honest and true about our intentions, one way or the other, everyone's bound to get nominated. it's just a matter of when.

and do make sure that when you get that NOI, you already have all your documents in check before registering for your one key account. 14 days can fly so fast.
I've already applied. My status is Decision in Progress since June 10. Hopefully I will hear from them next week.

Coco Krunch

Jun 15, 2017
Thanks for your advice.

Since it's not a joint account, will the bank give me such a document?

Another thing, my name in passport is "Muraleekrishnan Aswakumar". But in rest of my documents it is "Muralee Krishnan A". Will this be a problem? Should I get an affidavit stating both the names are same?
for bank accounts / mutual funds wherein it was solely under my wife's name (who's accompanying me in my application), my wife simply drafted a letter mentioning that i have access to her funds if needed duly signed by the both of us. we assume that ought to be enough since our signatures on the said letter match our signatures in our respective passports.

and yes, do file an affidavit (duly notarized) proving that both names belong to one and the same person (you). when in doubt, always err on the side of caution. i always assume it be best to provide more than the required documents as i'd hate to be second guessing myself after i've already submitted them to OINP as to whether i should have or shouldn't provide so and so anymore. that's a nightmare waiting to happen.

for most of us, we only have one shot at this. best to get up and do the leg work. find time if you must. once you've clicked "SUBMIT" that's it. there ain't no going back. make your $1500 CDN worth it.

Reactions: muraleekrishnan

muraleekrishnan

Jun 13, 2017
for bank accounts / mutual funds wherein it was solely under my wife's name (who's accompanying me in my application), my wife simply drafted a letter mentioning that i have access to her funds if needed duly signed by the both of us. we assume that ought to be enough since our signatures on the said letter match our signatures in our respective passports.

and yes, do file an affidavit (duly notarized) proving that both names belong to one and the same person (you). when in doubt, always err on the side of caution. i always assume it be best to provide more than the required documents as i'd hate to be second guessing myself after i've already submitted them to OINP as to whether i should have or shouldn't provide so and so anymore. that's a nightmare waiting to happen.

for most of us, we only have one shot at this. best to get up and do the leg work. find time if you must. once you've clicked "SUBMIT" that's it. there ain't no going back. make your $1500 CDN worth it.
Thanks. Regarding the affidavit for name difference, since the application is now thru an online portal, is there a provision to attach this affidavit? Before I start registering, I have to be ready with all docs since we only have 14 days to complete it. I don't want to take a chance.

Coco Krunch

Jun 15, 2017
Thanks. Regarding the affidavit for name difference, since the application is now thru an online portal, is there a provision to attach this affidavit? Before I start registering, I have to be ready with all docs since we only have 14 days to complete it. I don't want to take a chance.
yes my friend, there is an option to attach as many documents (pdf, jpg files, etc.) as you see fit for as long as each file does not exceed 2MB. i just resized some of my files / scanned images as needed to ensure i met this limit every time i had to attach one. i even attached email communication threads (saved as a pdf) with my previous companies for my request of duties and responsibilities to which they aren't able to provide one. the email thread at least proves that i had every intention to source it. OINP provides an adjacent field where you can save text explaining what each attached document is for.

for official documents, i feel it is best to scan and save them as a pdf as opposed to a word.doc file. i think a pdf looks more formal and credible as opposed to an editable word file.

i tried to anticipate any questions OINP may have with regard to each of my attached documents thus i provided additional proof should they ask how come a document wasn't printed on a formal letterhead, if so and so funds are indeed accessible, etc.

Chuchoq22

Jun 15, 2017

Chuchoq22

Jun 15, 2017
Hi guys, mi wife its the principal applicant, and we also have a joint account, do we have to ask for that letter that you mentioned or our onlines bank statement are ok? Both names are there ? Any advice? Thanks

Coco Krunch

Jun 15, 2017
Hi guys, mi wife its the principal applicant, and we also have a joint account, do we have to ask for that letter that you mentioned or our onlines bank statement are ok? Both names are there ? Any advice? Thanks
a bank certification (do include the date as to when the account was opened) signed by the bank manager indicating your latest end of day balance along with bank statements for the last 6 months should suffice. since your names are both there on the certificate and the statements (and that you are applying together), that should suffice.

harmit214@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Does anyone have a timeline for post ITA submission? Basically, how long does it take for the decision.
Hi,

From what I've read it usually takes 100 days to about 4 months from the time you submit your ITA application. Usually a message pops up asking for passport and a few other things to be submitted to the nearest vfs office or the nearest visa office. Then from there it's usually again 15-20 days ....

Reactions: Samoinp

umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just a tip for those who are in DIP and have already received an ITA, if you want to get nominated, email OINP if they want you to decline ur ITA to become visible again to them in EE pool. I was in DIP since June 6, so I emailed them on June 15 if they want me to decline the current ITA. They called me today to tell me that I was no longer visible to them in EE pool and thats y were not able to nominate me. They asked me to decline the current ITA to receive nomination. I declined the ITA that I received on May 31st and with in 15 minutes got nomination.

Cheers