+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP Master Stream January 2016 Applicants

May 26, 2016
UPDATE:
TODAY I got my application returned after I've been waiting for receiving the AOR for over 5 months or more. With a letter enclosed saying that there are two documents missing: the 1500 fee pay cheque (which I believe it might be expired because of the incredible long process time); the Canadian immigration documents which means the renewed work permit I got after I submitted the application.

And the letter also said I cannot resubmit my application because of the closure of this stream.
Now I have to book a new IELTS test to maintain the test in a valid period, which is a huge bother for me right now.

So anybody know when this stream will reopen?

xlu

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
richardhao said:
U cannot do anything til you get FN from CIC. Then u can apply for a bridge WP. If no FN from CIC til Feb. 2017, apply for VR first. or get a SOWP if possible
Thank you!

xlu

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
natdn said:
;D you have permit till feb 2017 ... Why are you worrying then ... It's just a month to extend the permit once you get pnp letter ....Many of here visa's are getting expired soon ... They need to worry not you :)

Have fun ...
Thanks!!!

LittleHuang

Star Member
May 12, 2016
83227476 said:
UPDATE:
TODAY I got my application returned after I've been waiting for receiving the AOR for over 5 months or more. With a letter enclosed saying that there are two documents missing: the 1500 fee pay cheque (which I believe it might be expired because of the incredible long process time); the Canadian immigration documents which means the renewed work permit I got after I submitted the application.

And the letter also said I cannot resubmit my application because of the closure of this stream.
Now I have to book a new IELTS test to maintain the test in a valid period, which is a huge bother for me right now.

So anybody know when this stream will reopen?
Sorry to hear about the failed submission. The website says the reopen is around Nov 2016. Check the OINP regularly for any update.

May 26, 2016
NEW UPDATE!
I took my returned application and went to the pnp office this morning to argue this. Because my money order is still valid, and my study permit, passport are not missing. This basically means that my application is complete, and not incomplete as they said. So I wait for a while and talk to their manager, indicated that this is not my fault while the mistakes should be made at your end. Then, like the manager said "today is your lucky day", I got my application resubmitted. :D

Now I can only hope there is no more mistakes and process my application as soon as they can because some of the documents might be expired soon.

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
83227476 said:
And the LATEST update:

Same day today I got my AOR email! :p :p :p :D :D :D

Congrats !!! Buddy ... :eek:

Chisosi

Apr 19, 2014
83227476 said:
And the LATEST update:

Same day today I got my AOR email! :p :p :p :D :D :D
My Oh My :eek: :eek: :eek: I sooo wish to be you right now. It is over 3 months now, no AOR :mad:
Now my major fear is that my study permit has expired. I submitted in February, my Study permit expired April. I have a work permit now. Will they return my application based on this expired study permit? Should I send the new Work Permit to them? I have headache now. What should I do. People pls advise me :'( :'(

May 26, 2016
Chisosi said:
My Oh My :eek: :eek: :eek: I sooo wish to be you right now. It is over 3 months now, no AOR :mad:
Now my major fear is that my study permit has expired. I submitted in February, my Study permit expired April. I have a work permit now. Will they return my application based on this expired study permit? Should I send the new Work Permit to them? I have headache now. What should I do. People pls advise me :'( :'(
Be patient, I dropped in my application in January and received just today. So you might gonna wait for a while.
You can submit your renewed work permit to them, I think it would be ok.

Chisosi

Apr 19, 2014
83227476 said:
Be patient, I dropped in my application in January and received just today. So you might gonna wait for a while.
You can submit your renewed work permit to them, I think it would be ok.
Yeah Thanks @83227476. This patience is driving me nuts :-\! Congrats man and all the best. Canadians we are! No matter how long they delay us ;D ;D

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
TO ALL JANUARY APPLICANTS:

Please register yourself in below thread at your earliest convenience, to help ourselves, to keep good track on the processing timings.

Right now, there are 94 applicants which is quite low than total of 1800. You participation and input will boost the morale of many applicants.

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ontario-pnp-sent-in-jan-2016-lets-connect-here-t393982.0.html

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, could some of you who are under master's stream post your file number which should be something like XHEC-160XXYY or XMEC150XXYY.
I am mostly interested in XX coz people under human capital streem need to know whether we have the same numbering for all streams or different one for different streams.

Chisosi

Apr 19, 2014
I've just noticed that I sent my application to 400 University avenue, GROUND FLOOR, and I forwarded my new work permit to same address but 5th FLOOR. Did they move floors? I actually got the Ground floor address from the PNP guide I printed last year, I still have it with me. Will this be part of the delay? Now this is confusing :eek: :eek: :eek:

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Chisosi said:
I've just noticed that I sent my application to 400 University avenue, GROUND FLOOR, and I forwarded my new work permit to same address but 5th FLOOR. Did they move floors? I actually got the Ground floor address from the PNP guide I printed last year, I still have it with me. Will this be part of the delay? Now this is confusing :eek: :eek: :eek:
where did you get that 5Th floor from?