+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP Master Stream January 2016 Applicants

Chisosi

Apr 19, 2014
maged_mmh said:
where did you get that 5Th floor from?
Did you also submit to ground floor?

Well I got the 5th floor from the Ontario PNP guide which is on OINP website right now. Here is the link, it is on page 18.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_app_guide_masters.pdf

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Chisosi said:
Did you also submit to ground floor?

Well I got the 5th floor from the Ontario PNP guide which is on OINP website right now. Here is the link, it is on page 18.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_app_guide_masters.pdf
Oh! maybe it's different floors to different streams?

My application is for EE stream, so it says Ground Floor

Chisosi

Apr 19, 2014
maged_mmh said:
Oh! maybe it's different floors to different streams?

My application is for EE stream, so it says Ground Floor
Ok, mine is for Masters and the previous document had Ground floor. Anyway, they should sort that, I'm beyond worries now. Whatever will be, will be.

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Chisosi said:
Ok, mine is for Masters and the previous document had Ground floor. Anyway, they should sort that, I'm beyond worries now. Whatever will be, will be.
They moved to 5th floor ....

Thanks

mike915

Jun 28, 2016
Sent my query on 30,May, get reply today.

---------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file number.

Sincerely,
-------------------------------------

Does it mean my package is complete?

vikkyjas

Jun 28, 2016
Hi guys,

I just joined this forum. I am not very familiar yet with the user interface. Hope you guys understand.

Just a quick one. I am wondering if anyone know of a mobile or landlines that can be used to get in touch with CIC from outside Canada.

I am in London

xlu

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
mike915 said:

---------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,

We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file number.

Sincerely,

No, not until you "receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number".

mike915

Jun 28, 2016
mike915 said:

---------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,

Sincerely,

Any AOR update, guys?

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Guys,

I have couple of Update ...One Laura got pnp on July 5th 2016 - Master's stream. She applied on November 4th 2015.

one guy got AOR who applied on May 1st week.

Thanks,

Chisosi

Apr 19, 2014
natdn said:
Guys,

I have couple of Update ...One Laura got pnp on July 5th 2016 - Master's stream. She applied on November 4th 2015.

Thanks,

Congrats to Laura

@The guy that applied May 1st week? Unbelievable :eek: :eek: We the February applicants have not received AOR, how did they jump to May applicants? or is there anyone that has amongst us?

ramkumar150

May 18, 2016
natdn said:
Guys,

Thanks,

HI,

So the chances of Jan applicants who have got their AOR stand good chance of nomination may be next month ?

Thanks,

mike915

Jun 28, 2016
mike915 said:

---------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,

Sincerely,

Hi guys, I got my AOR today.

2016.2.23 - Package received
2016.7.8 - AOR

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
mike915 said:
Hi guys, I got my AOR today.

2016.2.23 - Package received
2016.7.8 - AOR
Congrats Mike ... Its an evidence that they are working :)