10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
83227476 said:
Still not receiving AOR!!!!! Dropped it on 15th January 2016. It's been almost 5 months, and still nothing. Now I'm afraid that they will return my application because some small errors (which I don't realize till now) that leads to the incomplete application.

And I just sent an email about the process status inquiry, and received an auto reply as bellow:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your email.
We appreciate you taking the time to email us with your questions and concerns. Your inquiry is very important and it will be reviewed and answered within 15 days.
We are currently experiencing a delay due to the extremely high volume of calls and emails.
Please know that your email will be reviewed and we are working diligently to accommodate your requests and answer any questions that you may need answered.
Please note that this office does not respond to status inquiries for applications that are being processed within our standard 90 day processing period. Please also note that information on an application will only be provided to the main applicant or an authorized representative.
Further information regarding our programs and requirements may be found at
Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there any phone number I can call them to check the status?
Send a mail to this id oinp.team1@ontario.ca & call pnp 416-327-0374

aircanada

May 27, 2014
83227476 said:
Still not receiving AOR!!!!! Dropped it on 15th January 2016. It's been almost 5 months, and still nothing. Now I'm afraid that they will return my application because some small errors (which I don't realize till now) that leads to the incomplete application.

And I just sent an email about the process status inquiry, and received an auto reply as bellow:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your email.
We appreciate you taking the time to email us with your questions and concerns. Your inquiry is very important and it will be reviewed and answered within 15 days.
We are currently experiencing a delay due to the extremely high volume of calls and emails.
Please know that your email will be reviewed and we are working diligently to accommodate your requests and answer any questions that you may need answered.
Please note that this office does not respond to status inquiries for applications that are being processed within our standard 90 day processing period. Please also note that information on an application will only be provided to the main applicant or an authorized representative.
Further information regarding our programs and requirements may be found at
Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there any phone number I can call them to check the status?
I think they are prioritizing the express entry OINP streams, hence the ridiculous wait for the grad students.

May 26, 2016
natdn said:
Send a mail to this id oinp.team1@ontario.ca & call pnp 416-327-0374
Thanks. I emailed and called. And there is only the auto responder in the phone, no operator who I can get through to talk with. It seems this office would not respond to application status anymore.
Hopeless.

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
83227476 said:
Thanks. I emailed and called. And there is only the auto responder in the phone, no operator who I can get through to talk with. It seems this office would not respond to application status anymore.
Hopeless.
You need to keep on calling that number until you get an operator ... stay hopeful

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
StevieFray said:
Take a look at this:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/facts2014/permanent/10.asp

Then imagine how much persons from India and Phillipines are in 2015 and 2016. There may soon be quotas on countries instead of first come-first served similar to what USA does with China and India. For example, if OINP has a Cap of 5500 and at least 80% of them are Indians then obviously, diversity is severely impacted. Think about the smaller Caribbean Islands, persons in Japan, etc. Obviously, two or maybe 3 countries are maxing out the system very quickly and CIC will deal with that issue. No offense but think about it. That is why the stream is closed now and they are "making it more efficient". The majority of "diverse" individuals are primarily from 2 countries, Phillipines and India. Furthermore, how much in one province can thousands of the same persons from the same place, apply for the same job? Even worse, some Indians with Doctoral degrees are taxi drivers yet they had a diff NOC code (0 and A). ??? Being a taxi driver or care giver doesn't develop the country...So keep that in mind because CIC is taking note of this.

Also CIC is taking note that some foreigners will try to go to any school to get a Master's to qualify for that stream. So this is everything was stopped and capped..It was a huge in flux. Think about Infosys and Tata Consultancy in USA. Now thy are both under FBI investigation.

Disclaimer: I do not represent CIC and these views are of my own accord. 8)
Well said !

May 26, 2016
Well, I went to the office today and asked for my status. They said my application may be on the list of returns or else. And they gave me two email address like you mentioned in this post before, but no phone numbers offered.
And they also told me if I really get my application returned, I can still hand in my application after adjustment.
Just in case my application is not incomplete, do you guys put the "N/A" on EVERY blank spaces on the form in which the information is not available? (Or you just write down on the form after printing while you cannot put the "N/A" into the blank electrically?)
And I want to know for how long should I wait after I handed in again?

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
folks,

I saw one profile (OINP master stream) from some other forum, who submitted ONIP on Jan-26th, just got AOR today

Diana Nguyen

Jan 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
aircanada said:
It's been 7 months and I am still waiting for nomination.
Hi there,

My application was submitted on 30 Oct 2015, AOR was issued on 24 Mar 2016 and no PNP certificate as of today

Is any of you on the same boat with me?

Diana

aircanada

May 27, 2014
Diana Nguyen said:
Hi there,

My application was submitted on 30 Oct 2015, AOR was issued on 24 Mar 2016 and no PNP certificate as of today

Is any of you on the same boat with me?

Diana
Application submitted Nov 2. AOR March 28. Still waiting. I hope they won't tell me my IELTS expired since soon it'll be over a year.

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
aircanada said:
Application submitted Nov 2. AOR March 28. Still waiting. I hope they won't tell me my IELTS expired since soon it'll be over a year.
Air Canada & Diana,

Please update here once you get nomination letter .... We need to calculate ours based on your timelines

Thanks,

ramkumar150

May 18, 2016
imarchuang said:
folks,

I saw one profile (OINP master stream) from some other forum, who submitted ONIP on Jan-26th, just got AOR today

Hi,

Can you share the other forum which you saw ?Thanks.

rssell

Mar 23, 2016
aircanada said:
Your IELTS will be fine if it is valid when you submitted your application.

Chisosi

Apr 19, 2014
From all indications it seems I have no reason to complain. Submitted application Feb 18, nothing received yet. I have to be very patient then...its so annoying.

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
Chisosi said:
From all indications it seems I have no reason to complain. Submitted application Feb 18, nothing received yet. I have to be very patient then...its so annoying.
Yup, stay hopeful and good stuffs will come eventually

ramkumar150

May 18, 2016
natdn said:
You need to keep on calling that number until you get an operator ... stay hopeful

Hi,

Does it mean if you get your AOR, you should be getting acknowledgement within 90 days or so or will it prolong further ?

Thanks.