+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario (OINP) International Student with a Job Offer Stream

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by CanadianDream888, Apr 16, 2018.

1. dont care too much about the median wave, just submit your payroll to prove that it is a real job.

2. Pause has nothing to do with this. My wife created her application on April 20 and we submitted the last document and the application on April 30. She got her nomination yesterday. You should email or give them a call.

3. Hi there,

I would advise you to speak with your employer and explain the situation to them.
    Have a meeting with you Manager/ HR (whoever is the head or in charge), ask them if they could help you make little changes in your wages.

For example: if the median wage is $23 per hour and you make $21 per hour

Since you said you are employed full time, which is 40 hours per week
    As per Canada Imm. Full time hours is 30 hours per week

$21 per hour - 40 hours per week
    $23 per hour - ???????

You can ask your employer to pay you at the rate of $23 per hour at let's say 37.5 hours per week (FYI: I didn't do the maths).

All in all, request a little changes in your pay which be equivalent to the same thing they pay you now. They will not pay you more, they will not pay you less, they will pay you the same. It's just the hours per week and hourly wage that is changing for a little while (for your application).

4. they just make a call to verify this, and you will be a liar, banned for 5 years

5. Hi can someone tell me that can we change the job after pr approval . I applied under employer job offer stream .

6. To apply for ONIP.

Do you need a NOC A or B job?

Secondly, do banks like TD, CIBC help us with this?

7. Hi,bro can you give me your phone number ..i have some doubts ..so can you please talk.?? Thanks

8. Hi,
    I also applied pr via OINP. I just done medical exam last week. Do you know for how long that I need to wait for far?

9. Hi,

I'm planning to apply for the OINP Employer Job Offer: International Student Stream next year but I still have some questions.

I'm already working full-time but my job offer doesn't contain all the required information (NOC, duties and responsibilities, number of hours per week, etc). On their website it says:

"If you are currently working for your employer in the same position as your job offer, you can submit your original job offer, signed by you and your employer, with your application, even if it is older than six months. However, it must include:
    • all of the mandatory information listed above
    • a recent letter from your employer confirming your ongoing employment, the conditions of the job offer and any changes to the position being offered to you"
    But my original job offer doesn't contain all the mandatory information. It's confuse.

Next question: after the nomination, can I leave my employer?

I hope you guys can help me. Thanks in advance.

10. I asked my employer to change the original job offer

No, you can't. Yo must be employed at the same work till you get your PR

11. Thank you! I think I'll ask as well

Is there a place in the website that states that? Because I couldn't find. I thought that once I got the nomination I could leave the employer and then apply for the EE.

12. I don't know if exists such a website, but I can tell you, as I already got my nomination under the Employer Job Offer stream, which is similar to the International Student Stream, that you can't leave your job.
    The application to PR is under the paper-based system and doesn't allow you to apply under Express Entry, the Nominee Certificate that you will receive states that this nomination is not valid for EE and that your employment is restricted to the employer who sponsored you.