+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario (OINP) International Student with a Job Offer Stream

BL007

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hi, I have a question

I just started filling out the employer form with my employer.

On Section C – Position Information > 5. Applicant Status they ask if you are:

An individual authorized to work in Ontario (please proceed to Section E)

An individual applying as an international student (please proceed to Section E)

Which option should I choose? As I am applying under the International Student Stream, but I am no longer in international Student? I have currently my PGWP.

Thanks for your help.
Hi there,

I am in the same boat. Not sure which one to pick. Could you please confirm which one should be the right? I am an international student, currently on PGWP. Thanks in advance.

Drupal

Sep 2, 2018
Hello I have an question about employer job offer international student stream, Do I need to show proof of fund or settlement fund while submitting file for PR after getting OINP?

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello I have an question about employer job offer international student stream, Do I need to show proof of fund or settlement fund while submitting file for PR after getting OINP?
hi
I don’t think so.
If you are unsure, call them or check the website

prith

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Dhaka
App. Filed.......
18-04-2018
Doc's Request.
18-04-2018
Passport Req..
20-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
Hello everyone, my application got approved today 29 March 2021. I submitted my application on Nov 30, 2020.
From the time I have submitted my application, I have switched to another company in Oakville. Do I need to update my application before I can proceed for PR? If so, how can I update my application to add the recent job?
For the Police Certificates to apply for PR, do I need to get the certificate from my home country again? When I came to Canada as a student in 2018 I already submitted my police certificate from my home country.

Thanks for the help