15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
Mohareb said:
This is intereting ... Does this mean they reviewed your application and gave a green light to proceed.

When did you the email ? I received mine in 17 JULY

Did you send an email or hard copies ? I sent an email on the same day and got an automated reply then I have sent hard copies 3 weeks afterward and it was delivered by DHL. Still no news.
Tthe email was recalled later on. Another email I received which is as given below.
CPC-CTD-Ottawa would like to recall the message. I think they have wrongly sent the message and later on recalled their message.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Guys,
Some of applicants who are also part of Ontario Quality Assessment Project and belong to Ontario International Master/PhD streams have received an another email recently (also referring to first letter) in which they were asked not to provide documents which were not applicable to them at the time they applied for PNP.
May be we will get the same email from CIC in a few days. As you see how they are making use of our data for QA to come up with the generic letter that will applicable to all streams of PNP and cover all situations for all future letters.

This is also creating a confusion for applicants who have already submitted available documents based on first letter (letter that we also received). They have been asked to submit the applicable documents in 30 days

Please read the following thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/on-pnpreference-letter-needed-for-verificationafter-ppr-t228593.0.html;msg3450869#msg3450869

ahmed321

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
islamabad786 said:
Guys,
Some of applicants who are also part of Ontario Quality Assessment Project and belong to Ontario International Master/PhD streams have received an another email recently (also referring to first letter) in which they were asked not to provide documents which were not applicable to them at the time they applied for PNP.
May be we will get the same email from CIC in a few days. As you see how they are making use of our data for QA to come up with the generic letter that will applicable to all streams of PNP and cover all situations for all future letters.

This is also creating a confusion for applicants who have already submitted available documents based on first letter (letter that we also received). They have been asked to submit the applicable documents in 30 days

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/on-pnpreference-letter-needed-for-verificationafter-ppr-t228593.0.html;msg3450869#msg3450869
Asslam o alikum,

First we need to identify who are those applicants selected for QA process? So far what I have observed these are only the candidates who do not have job offer no one other than that. Please do identify if any one with job offer has also been part of this QA process. This is my observation only and I may be wrong.

2nd thing is why only these without Job offer candidates are selected for QA process streamline? IF they (CIC) are really doing some QA process then why they have choose only these candidates as a first bench mark why not others or other categories.

Apart from all these QA process or "Official checking", CIC has always been a un-organized corporation to me. I myself started my application in 2006, then they announced they will throw all applications prior to 2008. This decision came in 2012, I think after 6 years. Then a letter received I have been nominated by OPNP, Lucky ME, and what's next? Restart the whole process with Ontario, once done Ontario gave the green signal with "Pilot processing, Fast immigration" then they forwarded to CHC Uk, they again asked for everything new and now after all new documents, one time medical, 2 times PCC (1st PCC expired I believe) again this new practice of documents sending from candidates.

What I mean is, CIC could have start their QA process with new applications/candidates at least not with the people who are already in the line since last 4 to 5 years.

I hope you can understand my frustration, from 2006 to 2014 still waiting for the CIC guidelines.

Regards.
Ahmed321.

gurhehar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
ahmed321 said:
Asslam o alikum,

First we need to identify who are those applicants selected for QA process? So far what I have observed these are only the candidates who do not have job offer no one other than that. Please do identify if any one with job offer has also been part of this QA process. This is my observation only and I may be wrong.

2nd thing is why only these without Job offer candidates are selected for QA process streamline? IF they (CIC) are really doing some QA process then why they have choose only these candidates as a first bench mark why not others or other categories.

Apart from all these QA process or "Official checking", CIC has always been a un-organized corporation to me. I myself started my application in 2006, then they announced they will throw all applications prior to 2008. This decision came in 2012, I think after 6 years. Then a letter received I have been nominated by OPNP, Lucky ME, and what's next? Restart the whole process with Ontario, once done Ontario gave the green signal with "Pilot processing, Fast immigration" then they forwarded to CHC Uk, they again asked for everything new and now after all new documents, one time medical, 2 times PCC (1st PCC expired I believe) again this new practice of documents sending from candidates.

What I mean is, CIC could have start their QA process with new applications/candidates at least not with the people who are already in the line since last 4 to 5 years.

I hope you can understand my frustration, from 2006 to 2014 still waiting for the CIC guidelines.

Regards.
Ahmed321.
Friends, we are all sailing in the same boat, OPNP backlog applicants. My wait is longer than yours, I`m 2004 applicant.This so called QA project has dampened my hopes.We are being kept on hold, the same way as we were before cancelling pre 2008 decision.Almost all of us are well Qualified with years of work experience even in foreign locations and still cpc needs some QA for us, why?? In any case, I think atleast FSW Backlog applicants don`t deserve this sort of treatment from immigration authorities.. I wish they take positive decisions on our cases very soon and not let us go through mental torture any more. 10 yrs is a pretty long time for anybody to take decision.

ahmed321

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
gurhehar said:
Friends, we are all sailing in the same boat, OPNP backlog applicants. My wait is longer than yours, I`m 2004 applicant.This so called QA project has dampened my hopes.We are being kept on hold, the same way as we were before cancelling pre 2008 decision.Almost all of us are well Qualified with years of work experience even in foreign locations and still cpc needs some QA for us, why?? In any case, I think atleast FSW Backlog applicants don`t deserve this sort of treatment from immigration authorities.. I wish they take positive decisions on our cases very soon and not let us go through mental torture any more. 10 yrs is a pretty long time for anybody to take decision.
Gurhehar Asslam o alikum & others,

Thank you for your kind reply.

Any update friends, any clue any thought. I have not sent my mail as yet I was waiting for something from other before my mail, but it looks like this decision is going to take long time more than expected.

Regards.
Ahmed321

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
This is good news ... at least we are sure now that there is no change in selection criteria as some expected ... it is all a matter of time again ...

islamabad786 said:
Guys,

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Is there any one in Ontario FSW Pilot on this forum who did not get the famous email of additional documents required ?

I think all of us got the email whether married or single and with or without a job offer.

What place on earth will give you a job offer since 2012 and still be waiting for your joining till now ? some of us are in line for a Decade " 10 years".

I do not think any of us got a job offer.

ahmed321 said:
Asslam o alikum,

Regards.
Ahmed321.

ahmed321

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
Mohareb said:
Is there any one in Ontario FSW Pilot on this forum who did not get the famous email of additional documents required ?

I think all of us got the email whether married or single and with or without a job offer.

What place on earth will give you a job offer since 2012 and still be waiting for your joining till now ? some of us are in line for a Decade " 10 years".

I do not think any of us got a job offer.
Mohareb Asslam o alikum,
When you say all applicants I take it as only people without Job have received the famous mail, otherwise there are lot of other candidates who are getting message of passport submission and visa stamp. So again the stress here is on the "Job Offer" not on single, married or any other category.

PS: I am still waiting for someone with "Job Offer" and has received the famous mail. Please update me if there is anyone..

Regards.
Ahmed321

Imran775

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
03-01-2013
Nomination.....
03-11-2012
AOR Received.
12-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-13
Med's Request
25-04-14
Med's Done....
25-05-15
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PR 16-03-2015
ahmed321 said:
PS: I am still waiting for someone with "Job Offer" and has received the famous mail. Please update me if there is anyone..

Regards.
Ahmed321
I got the email and send the response with proof of job. My impression is that applicants whose application is in final stage get this email. I am in Toronto and know 2 applicants who not get this email yet. Further the QA process is a check on provincial pnp program whether they are functioning according to rules.

Imran

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
zain92 said:
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/report-eng.do;jsessionid=420C608861C4C0ED76CA646DDF25881A.imnav2?area=9193&lang=eng&noc=2171&action=final&ln=p&s=3&source=8

please check the above link...

this is NO-REGULATED occupation ... just chill

This occupation does not require certification in Ontario.
Dear friends my noc code is 2161 and it is regulated plz help me how to cop with this point...

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Is this a requirement to provide the proof of certification/registration to apply for OPNP FSW Pilot program?
The letter they sent to us was formulated as per current Ontario PNP selection criteria.
niagra said:
Dear friends my noc code is 2161 and it is regulated plz help me how to cop with this point...

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
islamabad786 said:
Is this a requirement to provide the proof of certification/registration to apply for OPNP FSW Pilot program?
The letter they sent to us was formulated as per current Ontario PNP selection criteria.
No dear it was not required when we submitted our application....

ballutaran

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Jalandhar Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
Doc's Request.
18-09-2013
Nomination.....
13-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
19/6/2013 2nd AOR from NDVO
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
zain92 said:
i have sent emails to "cpc-ctd-ottawa @ cic.gc.ca" two times just to let them know that i have sent all the documents to you by my courier and all those documents have been delivered.

but after sending email i am unable to get AUTO-EMAIL from Ottawa.

what should i consider this ? should i send them again and again or should i now get quite for next 10 to 20 days...
Do not worry niagra.
mine too is 2173 a regulated just send the resume, experience certificate and ur education degrees..
and write that all other are not required at the time of nomination
do'nt worry.

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
ballutaran said:
Do not worry niagra.
mine too is 2173 a regulated just send the resume, experience certificate and ur education degrees..
and write that all other are not required at the time of nomination
do'nt worry.
OOOOO thanks my friend i am bit relax now....

ballutaran

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Jalandhar Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
Doc's Request.
18-09-2013
Nomination.....
13-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
19/6/2013 2nd AOR from NDVO
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
hi everybody.

i had send mail to cpc ottawa on 21 august about my mail posted to them along with my scanned documents on 19th...
today i got reply from CHC new delhi india. that ur mail had been recieved by cpc ottawa....the email id is DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Could not understand what they are doing...anyhow the mail contents are

Dear ballutaran,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Please be advised that your emails and scanned documents have been received by our office in CPC- Ottawa and they will be reviewed by by an officer soon.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in