+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
I have sent two emails with gap of 10 days to let them know that my documents have reached to your office but cpc ottawa did not reply me..

getting frustrated.........

gurhehar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
zain92 said:
I have sent two emails with gap of 10 days to let them know that my documents have reached to your office but cpc ottawa did not reply me..

getting frustrated.........
Even I didn`t get any reply or acknowledgement from cpc ottawa. I have send scanned documents as well as hard copies. Later I send an enquiry email to Colombo visa office also, but even they did not reply me. what should I do?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
if your hard copies have been delivered to CPC and you have informed LVO via email then no need to worry.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
I paid CIC $550 online
i got a receipt

what will be filled in CLIENT ID column?

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
Is there a way to meet CPC-CTD folks to meet in person to handover the responses to the additional papers requested ? If yes, please give the address of the same.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
I have received email from Ottawa for the acknowledgement of my documents reached to them.

now how long we would wait ....

waiting.... waiting.... waiting.... waiting.... waiting.... waiting.... waiting.... waiting.... waiting.... waiting.... waiting....

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
zain92 said:
I have received email from Ottawa for the acknowledgement of my documents reached to them.

now how long we would wait ....

waiting.... waiting.... waiting.... waiting.... waiting.... waiting.... waiting.... waiting.... waiting.... waiting.... waiting....
Dear Zain what was the email content.....

tarakvshah

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Imran775 said:
I came Canada on OWN in June 2013 on OWP. My OWP will be expire on March 2015. I got a job as Software Eng. Getting a job for a software engineer is not very difficult. Too much jobs here...
hey imran .. am Tarak.. my OWp also expires in 2015.. did you still not received PR ?

tarakvshah

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Dear All,

I am Tarak and currently in Canada since 2013 just on OWP.. Now this PR processing is taking enormous time.. Last communication I had it from Ottawa asking lot of documents and I send them all but till date no response..almost 2 months ..Don't understand what are they trying to do .. Previously my file processing was done at NDVO, India and now it seems that Ottawa is taking care..Are they shifting the applications or any process is changed or anything else.. I am annoyed waiting too long...

Do let me know if someone has any information...

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
May be your application is also identified in Quality Assurance project. They may have asked you to provide job offer letter, transcripts, reference letter recently. I have been asked by CPC-Ottawa to provide above documents near the end of PR processing. I am residing outside Canada

tarakvshah said:
Dear All,

I am Tarak and currently in Canada since 2013 just on OWP.. Now this PR processing is taking enormous time.. Last communication I had it from Ottawa asking lot of documents and I send them all but till date no response..almost 2 months ..Don't understand what are they trying to do .. Previously my file processing was done at NDVO, India and now it seems that Ottawa is taking care..Are they shifting the applications or any process is changed or anything else.. I am annoyed waiting too long...

Do let me know if someone has any information...

tarakvshah

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
islamabad786 said:
May be your application is also identified in Quality Assurance project. They may have asked you to provide job offer letter, transcripts, reference letter recently. I have been asked by CPC-Ottawa to provide above documents near the end of PR processing. I am residing outside Canada
Hi islamabad786,

Yes they asked same documents as asked to you....what do you mean by Quality Assurance project ?? and my application is also near the end but am residing in Canada..

Imran775

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
03-01-2013
Nomination.....
03-11-2012
AOR Received.
12-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-13
Med's Request
25-04-14
Med's Done....
25-05-15
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PR 16-03-2015
tarakvshah said:
hey imran .. am Tarak.. my OWp also expires in 2015.. did you still not received PR ?

Waiting since April 2013. My owp will be expire in March 2015.

Imran