+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear be relax..........

last stage is PR fee submission ............when they asked about PR fee submission , its mean that they finish their all security checks and all other things.

so be relax ...

PheonixZZ said:
Yes, I have also received it and mine is 2171.

I don't think this letter has to do any thing with NOC codes. I agree with isalamabad786 on this point, this Quality Assurance Pilot will run on ALL PNP FSW Pilot program left overs :)
For the re-evaluation criteria i think they can reject us stating a different reason than what really it was i.e. absence of Job Offer letter in Ontario.

ballutaran

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Jalandhar Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
Doc's Request.
18-09-2013
Nomination.....
13-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
19/6/2013 2nd AOR from NDVO
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
Hi kaka188
When do u send the documents to them.
I send them 3 mails each mail less then 5mb but did not get any acknowledgement and as suggested by forum members I send enquiry mail today without any attachment.

Let see when they reply

kaka188

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
The same thing happened to me. As long as the email did not bounce. But you could kindly request them let you know if they have received the documents. They will surely reply after a couple of days given that they receive high volumes of emails.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Regarding auto-response email from cpc, read following thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/whats-wrong-with-cpcctdottawa-cicgcca-t236671.0.html

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
The OPNP files that were selected in QA exercise would not be process until further instructions. This implies that CPC-Ottawa green singal would be required to VO to continue further processing once the QA exercised is completed on our files based on documents we submitted. It seems that CIC need to rectify their QA process using data of our files so we may anticipate longer delays than the future applicants and for them, it would be the part of normal processing at the initial stage.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
It would be a matter of 2-3 months max as they would finalize QA process in that time. One year is too long for QA cycle. This is my personal opinion based on some of the information after visiting different forums where some applicants residing in Canada have ordered details of their file prcoessing under the Privacy Act

zain92 said:
means we should get ready for RE-MEDICAL after 1 year

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
we have waited around a decade since 2005.. if they take 6 months more to issue VISA w would wait for that too.. becoz there is no option other than waiting.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Yeah, we are so lucky as we were promised an express processing to handle our backlog ...

islamabad786 said:
The OPNP files that were selected in QA exercise would not be process until further instructions. This implies that CPC-Ottawa green singal would be required to VO to continue further processing once the QA exercised is completed on our files based on documents we submitted. It seems that CIC need to rectify their QA process using data of our files so we may anticipate longer delays than the future applicants and for them, it would be the part of normal processing at the initial stage.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
This is intereting ... Does this mean they reviewed your application and gave a green light to proceed.

When did you the email ? I received mine in 17 JULY

Did you send an email or hard copies ? I sent an email on the same day and got an automated reply then I have sent hard copies 3 weeks afterward and it was delivered by DHL. Still no news.

Nasirali said:
Today, I sent my documents to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca. I received the below email.

Good morning, please note that your application is currently in London. Please send all your documents to London.

Thank you

Regards,

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement des demandes - Ottawa - SP01102
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059

E-mail I Courriel : CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

Site : www.cic.gc.ca

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Any idea of how we can get access to notes on application file if we are located outside Canada ...

There was a post somewhere that we can pay money and get to know the progress of the file ...

islamabad786 said:
It would be a matter of 2-3 months max as they would finalize QA process in that time. One year is too long for QA cycle. This is my personal opinion based on some of the information after visiting different forums where some applicants residing in Canada have ordered details of their file prcoessing under the Privacy Act

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
i have sent emails to "cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca" two times just to let them know that i have sent all the documents to you by my courier and all those documents have been delivered.

but after sending email i am unable to get AUTO-EMAIL from Ottawa.

what should i consider this ? should i send them again and again or should i now get quite for next 10 to 20 days...

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
zain92 said:
i have sent emails to "cpc-ctd-ottawa @ cic.gc.ca" two times just to let them know that i have sent all the documents to you by my courier and all those documents have been delivered.

but after sending email i am unable to get AUTO-EMAIL from Ottawa.

what should i consider this ? should i send them again and again or should i now get quite for next 10 to 20 days...
dont worry they are receiving our emails they replied to my email which i sent couple of days ago..