+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Honestly, I do not expect any news .... once their project is done ... all applications will be back to line ....

Those who received an email requestign for a passport then an aplology email that it was a premature email. ... They will get the first email again .... this is the sign that the project is over and all applications are not hold any more .... So fellow collegues, update the rest of us ...

niagra said:
Any good news friends??????????

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
about_Canadas_new_Express_Entry_system

http://www.migrationexpert.com/canada/visa/canadian_immigration_news/2014/Aug/0/1093/All_you_need_to_know_about_Canadas_new_Express_Entry_system

kaka188

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Don't tell me you think they are going to throw us in the new express system after reaching the last stage of the process. This does not make sense

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Totally agreed.

kaka188 said:
Don't tell me you think they are going to throw us in the new express system after reaching the last stage of the process. This does not make sense

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
any news from Ottawa ?
any news from London ?
any news from any blog ?
any news from any news ?

any guess. what is next or how much time Ottawa will take to give signal for our PPRs ?

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Hi all,
I sent the medical result and PR fees a month ago ,my PR application is in process since 2 years now ,i did not receive the QA letter from ottowa,i am currently in Canada on OWP and have got a job 7 months ago ,any expectation when am i going to get my PR approved

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still dear no one knows about PR .........

you are luck guy who did not received email regrading QA letter.But dear no one knows its QA email or some thing other which sudden come all of us as after submitting PR fee , no one received any QA email in past experience...............its just guess that's its a QA email........no one sure about its actual reason.....( from my point of view)

have you emailed to embassy about your current PR status.....

Hadeel1234 said:
Hi all,
I sent the medical result and PR fees a month ago ,my PR application is in process since 2 years now ,i did not receive the QA letter from ottowa,i am currently in Canada on OWP and have got a job 7 months ago ,any expectation when am i going to get my PR approved

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dear

have you come in contact with Ottawa office ............

what they reply you about your cases status

Hadeel1234 said:
Hi Guys ,
I applied my PR to the CIO since 1 Nov 2012 ,then they transferred my file to the Visa office in Amman , and my application status is still application received since then , I did not hear from them at all
As I am already in Canada on OWP , I contacted a MP to check upon my PR status
the MP reply was that my file was transferred to Bucharest a month ago ,but I was not informed at all , nothing at all and the status of my application is still the same
The MP said that he checked with Ottawa immigration office , as they have a central database for all applications
I wonder if it is possible for me to check with Ottawa , any body knows how to reach them , any advice ?

ahmed321

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
Hadeel1234 said:
Hi all,
Asslam o alikum,
While reading the above message of Hadeel, this came to my mind that we all were given a chance to go and work in Canada on 2 years OWP and including me most of us decided to go once only and skipped the OWP option. Do we still hold that chance? What if I try and initiate that OWP process now do they allow me to avail?

your thoughts on the idea above please.....

regards.
Ahmed321

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear see the expiry date on invitation letter for work permit ,

I personally know many Indian guys who did not avail work permit and they avail PR visa direct..........

They just give you option , you may or may not avail it ......its all on you

ahmed321 said:
Asslam o alikum,
While reading the above message of Hadeel, this came to my mind that we all were given a chance to go and work in Canada on 2 years OWP and including me most of us decided to go once only and skipped the OWP option. Do we still hold that chance? What if I try and initiate that OWP process now do they allow me to avail?

your thoughts on the idea above please.....

regards.
Ahmed321

ahmed321

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
vuexperts said:
Dear see the expiry date on invitation letter for work permit ,

I personally know many Indian guys who did not avail work permit and they avail PR visa direct..........

They just give you option , you may or may not avail it ......its all on you
Dea Vuexpets,

Thank you for your reply.

Kind Regards
Ahmed321

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
As far as i know this work permit is valid fot 2 years and extendable for another 2 years ,correct ?