Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
dear vuexperts,
I believe your are in Canada and on OWP. Have you found any job in your NOC. Could you share your expereince for other people waiting for PR or planning to land in Canada soon.

vuexperts said:
dear check your email box , there is mentioned in the email , which you received from cic london

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
OOPs what happen to my reply posted earlier??
zain92 said:
Dear Islamabad ...it was delay from courier service i just confirmed yesterday.

any good news from any one?

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
1) i came to meet some people who have gone to Canada and they told me that atleast 3 months before going to Canada every one should apply to the respective NOC and search for the companies so that we have contacts from Canadian industry.......

2) As i have received CIIP email and i have been asking for this to register.

CIIP provides free pre-departure orientation to Federal Skilled Workers, Provincial Nominees, their spouses and adult dependents, while they are still overseas during the final stages of the immigration process.

CIIP helps immigrants prepare for economic success by providing information, planning and online support through partners in Canada.

BUT THE CONFUSION IS THIS WE NEED TO SUBMIT OUR MEDICAL FORM TO GET REGISTERED....

comments would be appreciated ?

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah dear i am on WP but it is difficult to find job with Work permit rather than PR. Hope you will find good job if you will come on PR........

islamabad786 said:
dear vuexperts,
I believe your are in Canada and on OWP. Have you found any job in your NOC. Could you share your expereince for other people waiting for PR or planning to land in Canada soon.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zain92 said:
has any one got registered to CIIP ? ?

if YES then what is the response from CIIP ?
You will get an invitation E-mail from CIC to enroll for CIIP .

Subject of that e-mail is : Invitation to Participate in Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP) Sessions

I am not aware if self nomination is allowed for CIIP course . If self nomination is allowed then its good. May be you can check this information at www.newcomersuccess.ca

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Emanuel
zain92 said:
Dear Islamabad.... may i know the person name who received your documents at CHC LONDON ?

Hussain72

Oct 11, 2012
Dear All,

I have also sent email containing all documents as PheonixZZ sent without job offer letter. Hoping passport request again sooooon.

regards,

Amir

PheonixZZ said:
Guys....

Wrapping up all frustration for endless hours spent in filing this FSW and then PNP and CIO....... applications

I have finally submitted yesterday my response to the Job Offer additional :mad: docs letter...: :-X

All I did is created a big PDF (10 MB) document by scanning all into one and sent it through email to both CTC-Ottawa & ABDIB... email addresses.

The documents included were, CV, Work Reference letter and education transcripts. In addition to this I have included a cover letter explaining the absence of
1. Job Offer Letter from Ontario Employer
2. CRA or T4 assessments
3. Regulated positions registration/certification. ( I hope work in Software (CRM Applications) will not fall under regulated occupations )

The reason I provide was very simple saying, I don't have it because it was not a PNP requirement for FSW Backlog Reduction Pilot and I also included with it the scanned copy initial PNP Invitation letter and the PNP certificate..

After sending the email I did received auto acknolwedgement from both CTC & ABID .

I think this was probably my last response to CIC...... :(

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hussain72 said:
Dear All,

I have also sent email containing all documents as PheonixZZ sent without job offer letter. Hoping passport request again sooooon.

regards,

Amir
Yes Hussain Inshaallah you will receive your PPR soon......

MuhammadFahad

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Nomination.....
21-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
18-03-2013. 2nd Med: 01-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-05-2014. PPR-2: 27-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015 Alhamdolillah
O_Canada said:
You will get an invitation E-mail from CIC to enroll for CIIP .

Subject of that e-mail is : Invitation to Participate in Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP) Sessions

I am not aware if self nomination is allowed for CIIP course . If self nomination is allowed then its good. May be you can check this information at www.newcomersuccess.ca
Hello. What email address does the CIIP invitation come from. I want to whitelist it so it doesnt go to spam. Thanks.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Erin.Labelle@international.gc.ca

MuhammadFahad said:
Hello. What email address does the CIIP invitation come from. I want to whitelist it so it doesnt go to spam. Thanks.