19/6/2013 2nd AOR from NDVO
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
hi everybody here.

I got my medical in Oct. 2013 and then further test and everything is ok in Jan 2014. I send my passport and other landing fee in oct 2013. and after waiting so long i got mail along with my passport. the letter is

Dear Mr. Ballutaran,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence to Canada as a member of the Ontario provincial nominee class.

Our office has received your original passport. We regret to inform you that your passport was requested prematurely and is being returned because further verifications must be conducted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada before a final decision is rendered on your application for permanent residence.

In order to continue with the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide us with the documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

· The job offer from your prospective employer indicating your occupation title and wage for the full-time, permanent position being offered.

· A copy of your curriculum vitae.

· If you are currently employed in Canada, provide proof of employment (e.g., Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Notice of Assessment and CRA T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid).

· Proof of membership and/or registration in regulated occupations if you intend to work in an occupation that requires registration or certification in Ontario.

· Reference letters showing at least 2 years of experience in the previous 5 years for your intended occupation for both work done outside or inside of Canada.

· Proof of education including transcripts.

Submit all documents to the following address or email address:

PNP
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Ave. West,
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Canada

CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

I also attended CIIP in April and they told me that your occupation is regulatized... as i am NOC 2173.
So what can i do ....as per the site from where u can get regulatization of ur NOC they need at least one year....and they said in some cases it is more then a year. the site is http://www.peo.on.ca/

Now what can i do
I am from india and CHC new delhi is dealing my case.

:-(
Senior pls suggest

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
ballutaran said:
hi everybody here.

I got my medical in Oct. 2013 and then further test and everything is ok in Jan 2014. I send my passport and other landing fee in oct 2013. and after waiting so long i got mail along with my passport. the letter is

Dear Mr. Ballutaran,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence to Canada as a member of the Ontario provincial nominee class.

Our office has received your original passport. We regret to inform you that your passport was requested prematurely and is being returned because further verifications must be conducted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada before a final decision is rendered on your application for permanent residence.

In order to continue with the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide us with the documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

· The job offer from your prospective employer indicating your occupation title and wage for the full-time, permanent position being offered.

· If you are currently employed in Canada, provide proof of employment (e.g., Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Notice of Assessment and CRA T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid).

· Proof of membership and/or registration in regulated occupations if you intend to work in an occupation that requires registration or certification in Ontario.

· Reference letters showing at least 2 years of experience in the previous 5 years for your intended occupation for both work done outside or inside of Canada.

PNP
219 Laurier Ave. West,
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Canada

I also attended CIIP in April and they told me that your occupation is regulatized... as i am NOC 2173.
So what can i do ....as per the site from where u can get regulatization of ur NOC they need at least one year....and they said in some cases it is more then a year. the site is http://www.peo.on.ca/

Now what can i do

Senior pls suggest
on what date did u got this letter ....

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ballutaran said:
hi everybody here.

Dear Mr. Ballutaran,

PNP
219 Laurier Ave. West,
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Canada

Now what can i do

Senior pls suggest
Hi, I think if you read 4-5 pages back, you will find that most of the people also got this e-mail.

But I can tell you that NOC 2173 Software engineers and designers is not a regulated profession in Canada, So Do not worry :)

Someone from CIIP might be new and he just heard word Engineer and told u that its regulated. Most of the engineering professions are regulated but Software Engineering is Un-regulated which means that you do not need a licence to practice as a Software Developer / Designer .

More details are here : http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/quicksearch.aspx?val65=2173

Is my occupation regulated or non-regulated : http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do?cid=202#regulated

You can follow similar steps like other people are following as mentioned in previous 4-5 pages .

ballutaran

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Jalandhar Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
Doc's Request.
18-09-2013
Nomination.....
13-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
hi taurus1985

The letter is dated 18th july but i got it by post on 28th of july...

thanks

ballutaran

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Jalandhar Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
Doc's Request.
18-09-2013
Nomination.....
13-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
hi O_Canada

visit this link

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/report-eng.do?area=9219&lang=eng&noc=2173&action=final&s=3&source=6#report_tabs_container2

Professional software engineering is regulated in Ontario by Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO). A professional software engineer must have satisfied the requirements set by the PEO to be licensed.

It is a regulated job in ontario province.
Any body other who is of same profession.
even in the site u mentioned http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/quicksearch.aspx?val65=2173
you can read in employment requirements

Licensing by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is required to approve engineering drawings and reports and to practise as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.).

anyhow what can i do now.

pls suggest

ballutaran

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Jalandhar Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
Doc's Request.
18-09-2013
Nomination.....
13-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
hi gambler_2006

no date is given in it...

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
I agree with the O_CANADA but i think 2173 is regulated and everyone needs to contact P.E and CIIP as soon as possible and send them what ever information received from CIIP and P.E ... dont delay please.

what i have asked many times please let me know one thing.

should i submit my medical form received from LVO to CIIP website to register?

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear Hussain72

What is your NOC Code............

Hussain72 said:
Dear All,

I have also sent email containing all documents as PheonixZZ sent without job offer letter. Hoping passport request again sooooon.

regards,

Amir

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Mohareb

What is your NOC Code ...........

Can you Please update me ........

Mohareb said:
Thanks O_Canada on this valuable insights ...

I think we all should do as you said ...

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Dear PheonixZZ

What is your NOC CODE ...............

I think for the time being , only those people received email who has NOC CODE 2173............

PheonixZZ said:
Guys....

Wrapping up all frustration for endless hours spent in filing this FSW and then PNP and CIO....... applications

I have finally submitted yesterday my response to the Job Offer additional :mad: docs letter...: :-X

All I did is created a big PDF (10 MB) document by scanning all into one and sent it through email to both CTC-Ottawa & ABDIB... email addresses.

The documents included were, CV, Work Reference letter and education transcripts. In addition to this I have included a cover letter explaining the absence of
1. Job Offer Letter from Ontario Employer
2. CRA or T4 assessments
3. Regulated positions registration/certification. ( I hope work in Software (CRM Applications) will not fall under regulated occupations )

The reason I provide was very simple saying, I don't have it because it was not a PNP requirement for FSW Backlog Reduction Pilot and I also included with it the scanned copy initial PNP Invitation letter and the PNP certificate..

After sending the email I did received auto acknolwedgement from both CTC & ABID .

I think this was probably my last response to CIC...... :(

atifamr

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Good Day!

Dear All,

I have to submit my RPRF & additional forms including IMM 0008 genric form; the issue is that I have filled up (07-2014)E version & cannot have it print please help me out.

Now when I goto CIC site I can find IMM 0008 JUne version i.e. (06-2014)E.

Shall I fill the june version now or there is any other option!

Regards

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I think same thing happened to me (End of June 2014)I initially filled the (07-2014)E version. But at the last minute, I visited CIC (July 2) to make sure that i filled the latest form and found (06-2014)E version. So i ended up re-filling this form just before mailing. You can copy lengthy fields from old form and paste it to new form to save time. Try to finish one form at a time and in one sitting as in my case some of the half-filled forms become uneditable when Adobe crashed in the middle. so i have to use the foxit reader to complete one or two forms

atifamr said:
Good Day!

Dear All,

I have to submit my RPRF & additional forms including IMM 0008 genric form; the issue is that I have filled up (07-2014)E version & cannot have it print please help me out.

Now when I goto CIC site I can find IMM 0008 JUne version i.e. (06-2014)E.

Shall I fill the june version now or there is any other option!

Regards

Hussain72

Oct 11, 2012
Dear vuexperts,

Accourding to the following URL my NOC is Software Developers/NOC 2173 and I did not sent the registration or regulation certificate.

http:// www . ontarioimmigration . ca /en/pnp/OI_PNP_FSW_WHO . html

vuexperts said:
dear Hussain72

What is your NOC Code............

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Guys,

Do you think there is a possibility for CIC to reject our applications because of the job offer despite passing medical exams and security clearance?

I am really confused and do not have any idea of this quality assurance pilot program.