+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
Hi Mohareb

Correct. I sent service letters at the time of applying. I intend to use the same now.
It appears PNP cell of CIC wants to verify current/recent jobs and validate them to the NOC code that we originally applied for.
I feel reference letters from Clients that show the profile of current work will take more time.

Yes my visa office is Abudhabi. Residing in Dubai. I received this request for additional docs email on 20th July.

Mohareb said:
Hi Indian Applicant,

In the original application to Opportunities ontario they requested the following :

Copies of letter(s) of reference from previous employer(s) and/or client(s) from all your employers for the past 10 years or since you were 18 years old, whichever period is shorter.

At this time, I used service certificate as a reference letter and it worked fine. I am going to do the same this time as well.

Where are you residing if Abu Dhabi is your Visa Office ?

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indian applicant said:
Hi Mohareb & O-Canada

Can anyone explain about the reference letter that they are asking for? I have received the same email on job offer and other documents from Abudhabi VO. Is a service certificate from my company do as a reference letter.

My medicals are done and already updated in ECAS. I hoped to get PPR but by then ended up with this surprise email.

Hope for the best.
You may try sending this Service Certificate copy , Hopefully this will serve as this reference letter document requirement. Indian companies never write any reference letters for their employees, unless you are in very good terms with your previous project / HR manager in India. If you were in such good terms then you would not have left that organization :) . I also did not had any reference letter other than from my Client Side manager in europe , so I just used all of my previous Service Certificates and one Reference Letter. I hope this helps you.

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
O_Canada said:
You may try sending this Service Certificate copy , Hopefully this will serve as this reference letter document requirement. Indian companies never write any reference letters for their employees, unless you are in very good terms with your previous project / HR manager in India. If you were in such good terms then you would not have left that organization :) . I also did not had any reference letter other than from my Client Side manager in europe , so I just used all of my previous Service Certificates and one Reference Letter. I hope this helps you.
can someone post a format for service certificate ..

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
I hope they will not take much time to reply, and maybe they ask for our passports again, who knows.

PheonixZZ said:
Guys....

Wrapping up all frustration for endless hours spent in filing this FSW and then PNP and CIO....... applications

I have finally submitted yesterday my response to the Job Offer additional :mad: docs letter...: :-X

All I did is created a big PDF (10 MB) document by scanning all into one and sent it through email to both CTC-Ottawa & ABDIB... email addresses.

The documents included were, CV, Work Reference letter and education transcripts. In addition to this I have included a cover letter explaining the absence of
1. Job Offer Letter from Ontario Employer
2. CRA or T4 assessments
3. Regulated positions registration/certification. ( I hope work in Software (CRM Applications) will not fall under regulated occupations )

The reason I provide was very simple saying, I don't have it because it was not a PNP requirement for FSW Backlog Reduction Pilot and I also included with it the scanned copy initial PNP Invitation letter and the PNP certificate..

After sending the email I did received auto acknolwedgement from both CTC & ABID .

I think this was probably my last response to CIC...... :(

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Dear All..

1) who received CIIP email ?
2) who registered to CIIP ?
3) if registered then any updates from them ?
4) when we want to register to CIIP, should we submit our original medical letter to their website ?

thanks and regards.

atifamr

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Good Day!

Will there be two separate bank drafts of 490 CAD each from my & my wife's name or I can have one Bank draft from Myself as a principal Applicant of 980 CAD!

Please lemme know.

Regards

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Atif,
Good to hear from you after long time. I enclosed one DD for CAD 980. That is perfectly fine.

atifamr said:
Good Day!

Will there be two separate bank drafts of 490 CAD each from my & my wife's name or I can have one Bank draft from Myself as a principal Applicant of 980 CAD!

Please lemme know.

Regards

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
atifamr said:
Good Day!

Please lemme know.

Regards
I have sent one $980.....

sohails

Jul 24, 2014
I am OPNP candidate applied under FSW Pilot program.
How long it takes to receive ppr1 after medical?

Thanks in advance

Sohail

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
sohails said:
I am OPNP candidate applied under FSW Pilot program.
How long it takes to receive ppr1 after medical?

Thanks in advance

Sohail
Dear Sohail,some has got PPR with in month,others has got 4 to 6 month,there is no specific time,,,,....

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
what is the address of cic lodon to send RPRF fee...because my pracel did not reach and corrior service asked me to contact tem..... urgent please

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear check your email box , there is mentioned in the email , which you received from cic london

zain92 said:
what is the address of cic lodon to send RPRF fee...because my pracel did not reach and corrior service asked me to contact tem..... urgent please

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Generally, courier companies like DHL do not deliver to government offices on Saturday/Sunday. Did you instruct courier to deliver only on weekdays.

I used following address to send documents and RPRF

High Commission of Canada (XYZ)
Immigration Section
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA
United Kingdom

for XYZ (it is the person who sent you the email), check your email from LVO. It does not matter if you do not put it.

zain92 said:

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
thanks Islamabad,

I just want to confirm few things more...

1) which courier service you used ?
2) did courier service change status of your parcel online ?
3) did your online status change on cic.gc for your receiving documents after MEDICAL RECEIVED i mean any new line added after medical received ?

thank you and regards.