Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
That is not possible as most of the guys selected under the same program already got visas/PR without requiring the job offer in Canada. No body is going to be rejected in the end as CIC will consider all legal aspects (to avoid law suit on the basis of discrimination) before taking any action that result in rejection. Quality assurance project may be design keeping in view the future changes to the immigration process and they may be applying these criteria as test cases to the current Ontario Master /PNP Pilot applicants to collect some statistical data and other quality parameters. CIC will definitely drop those conditions which are not part of initial selection criteria after receiving explanation/reply from applicants. This is my own idea based on my experience

rtamimi said:
Guys,

Do you think there is a possibility for CIC to reject our applications because of the job offer despite passing medical exams and security clearance?

I am really confused and do not have any idea of this quality assurance pilot program.

ballutaran

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Jalandhar Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
Doc's Request.
18-09-2013
Nomination.....
13-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
19/6/2013 2nd AOR from NDVO
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
hi Hussain72

Did u send other document there.

i got a mail on 3rd aug. and they are conducting Engineering webinar by Global Experience Ontario.
who to get regularized in ontario. today.
so will attend it and will informe u all
ok bye
baljinder

gurhehar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Hi ballutaran,
I`m shocked friends, even I received a similar mail, same as ballutaran have received. My NOC is also 2173 ??? What to do?? I`m also ontario pnp applicant under FSW Backlog reduction Pilot. This email was send to me by colombo office in response to the mail written to them by me regarding my status?

I`m done with my medicals and rpr fees paid and all documents including all pcc`s sent to them in Feb`14.

Please help how can I provide cic with a ontario job offer letter when i`m staying in India? how to obtain proof of membership/registration for software eng? Anybody damn sure if this 2173 is a regulated profession??

They also asked for transcripts, which might take a month from mumbai university. I have been asked to submit all these within 1 month. :'( :'(.

Hussain, baljinder , others please help...

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Finally, Today, I got most awaited email that some members of this forum had received at the final stage of processing. I am going to prepare reply with the available documents in a few days. This will certainly delay the processing but I am very positive about the outcome.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence to Canada as a member of the
Ontario provincial nominee class.

In order to continue with the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide
us with the following documents. Please send clear, legible photocopies rather than the original
documents. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a
certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

The job offer from your prospective Ontario employer indicating your occupation title and
wage for the full-time, permanent position being offered.
A copy of your curriculum vitae.
If you are currently employed in Canada, provide proof of employment (e.g., Canada
Revenue Agency (CRA) Notice of Assessment and CRA T4 Statement of Remuneration
Paid).
Proof of membership and/or registration in regulated occupations if you intend to work in
an occupation that requires registration or certification in Ontario.
Reference letters showing at least 2 years of experience in the previous 5 years for your
intended occupation for both work done outside or inside of Canada.
Proof of education including transcripts.

If any of these documents are not available, please explain why.

Please submit all documents within 30 days following receipt of this letter to the following
address/email address.

PNP
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Ave. West,
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Canada

CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

Please enclose a copy of this letter with your reply.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to provide a precise estimate of the additional time
required to process your application.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,

Officer
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

gurhehar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
OH GOD!!
It seems these days they are sending these emails to almost all ontario pnp applicants under backlog reduction, as if the torture of waiting for all these years was not enough.Only GOD can help us now.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Just relax - prepare your reply and documents available with you. Just keep in mind there is no way that CIC can apply double standards for applicants selected under the same pilot program. I think everyone under same pilot program is expected to receive this letter sooner or later before PPR1
Cheers

gurhehar said:
OH GOD!!
It seems these days they are sending these emails to almost all ontario pnp applicants under backlog reduction, as if the torture of waiting for all these years was not enough.Only GOD can help us now.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
dont worry you all they gave one month time means they also dont wanna waste time and try to reduce time as minimum as possible. as our count has started due to medical expiry.....

please let me know that other than 2173 NOC code , has any one received any email( like perspective employer or Proof of membership and/or registration) whose NOC code is not 2173 ......

gurhehar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
islamabad786 said:
Just relax - prepare your reply and documents available with you. Just keep in mind there is no way that CIC can apply double standards for applicants selected under the same pilot program. I think everyone under same pilot program is expected to receive this letter sooner or later before PPR1
Cheers
Thanks for the assurance. One more doubt, please clear.Only the principal aplicant`s CV, education proof,transcripts and ref letter needs to be send and not spouse`s?? or do they need spouse`s documents also?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
They did not ask for spouse documents.
gurhehar said:
Thanks for the assurance. One more doubt, please clear.Only the principal aplicant`s CV, education proof,transcripts and ref letter needs to be send and not spouse`s?? or do they need spouse`s documents also?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LVO email address same as yours in my case. The above letter is attached as pdf file.

zain92 said:
what is the email address they are using to send this email ?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I am talking about email address London VO use to communicate with you. I think it is same for everyone whose visa office is London

zain92 said:
sorry islamabad786 i did not get you. i have not received this email yet...