+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
aoa all...

can any one let me know that

1) when the "Application Received" status changes then what comes after this.
2) after changing status what would be the format of new status means will it come in new line or just remove the old one and added new one.

my current status is showing "Application Received" and new line has been added with my name but status field is showing empty like following

Name status

ABC
ABC "xxxxxxx"

the first line has been added just today.... what does it mean?

thank you...

MuhammadFahad

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Nomination.....
21-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
18-03-2013. 2nd Med: 01-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-05-2014. PPR-2: 27-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015 Alhamdolillah
zain92 said:
dear MuhammadFahad ...

just wait and see what they will say ... this is best in my opinion...

1) is your case for PR or OWP?
2) are you in IT?
3) what was your status after "application received"

thanks
My case is for PR, I work in IT and status is still app received.

MuhammadFahad

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Nomination.....
21-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
18-03-2013. 2nd Med: 01-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-05-2014. PPR-2: 27-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015 Alhamdolillah
Hello all,

Hope everyone is doing well and cases are progressing well. I was hoping to received PPR by end of September based on similar cases however it has still not arrived for some reason. Upon CSE, London VO replied that my case is in queue to be reviewed by immigration officer.

Now the problem is that it will be exactly 1 year in November when my application was sent to CIC so I'm not sure if my Police Certificates for Pakistan will remain valid when my case comes up for review. The certificates don't have an expiration date and CIC website just requires certificates to be submitted within 3 months of issuance and doesn't say anything about validity. Does anyone know about this and any suggestions in this regard, whether I should wait for London VO to ask for updated one or send one anyway.

Thanks,
Fahad

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
My application for PR was received by CIO and still shows "application received"

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zain92 said:
i have same status do do you guys have something new on your status like new line or something else.?
No new line, Single old line with status "Application Received"

tarakvshah

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
O_Canada said:
No new line, Single old line with status "Application Received"
hello all

Finally received intimation to submit documents from NDVO for PR application. Now in these doc. requests they are asking to submit the Police Clearance Certificate of my wife. but my wife is already landed in Canada. So anyone knows what can be an alternative to obtain PCC from india when you are physically present in canada ?? Also they are asking original education transcripts, any idea about this ??

Hi O_Canada

do you have any idea on my queries mentioned above ?

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
dear tarakvshah

1) please share your complete timeline for your PR CASE AND OWP CASE..
2) when did you get 1st AOR
3) when did you get 2nd AOR
4) have you done with medical

please share the complete timeline please

thanks

Apr 17, 2013
Dear friends,

I sent my application about 4 weeks ago. I had some issues and my certificate had been expired but they kindly extended it. One of my relatives paid the fees online with her credit card but I filled the receipt with my own information instead of her!
I sent a scanned correct receipt by email last week. Do you think I must send the original one by mail to them?
Please help me. I couldn't be patient to receive their replies.

atinsingh

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012/Resend on 15-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
27-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
02-APR-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
8 MAY 2013 to SGVO / 26 Nov 2013 to NDVO
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
No idea?
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
tarakvshah said:
hello all

Finally received intimation to submit documents from NDVO for PR application. Now in these doc. requests they are asking to submit the Police Clearance Certificate of my wife. but my wife is already landed in Canada. So anyone knows what can be an alternative to obtain PCC from india when you are physically present in canada ?? Also they are asking original education transcripts, any idea about this ??

Hi O_Canada

do you have any idea on my queries mentioned above ?
hi Tarak,
You can approach the Indian High Commission in Canada to get PCC, they will issue PCC in 7 working days.

Thanks

ddq

Nov 13, 2012
Hello Fahad,

I found myself in a similar situation. My case became to be marked as "In Process" and I received an email from an immigration officer asking me to resubmit police clearance certificates.

I called CIC and asked them as to why these documents are required given the fact I've been in Canada since last January on OWP. The immigration officer stated that the police clearance is valid only for 3 months and since my original clearance was filed one year ago, it needs to be resubmitted.

I didn't find anything more useful for myself than getting again clearance certificates.

Hope that helps

MuhammadFahad said:
Hello all,

Hope everyone is doing well and cases are progressing well. I was hoping to received PPR by end of September based on similar cases however it has still not arrived for some reason. Upon CSE, London VO replied that my case is in queue to be reviewed by immigration officer.

Now the problem is that it will be exactly 1 year in November when my application was sent to CIC so I'm not sure if my Police Certificates for Pakistan will remain valid when my case comes up for review. The certificates don't have an expiration date and CIC website just requires certificates to be submitted within 3 months of issuance and doesn't say anything about validity. Does anyone know about this and any suggestions in this regard, whether I should wait for London VO to ask for updated one or send one anyway.

Thanks,
Fahad

tarakvshah

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
ddq said:
Hello Fahad,

I found myself in a similar situation. My case became to be marked as "In Process" and I received an email from an immigration officer asking me to resubmit police clearance certificates.

I called CIC and asked them as to why these documents are required given the fact I've been in Canada since last January on OWP. The immigration officer stated that the police clearance is valid only for 3 months and since my original clearance was filed one year ago, it needs to be resubmitted.

I didn't find anything more useful for myself than getting again clearance certificates.

Hope that helps
Hi ,

I am unable to find how to apply for PCC from canada ...if someone have idea please share address and link.
Also let me know timespan for the same

Tarak

Imran775

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
03-01-2013
Nomination.....
03-11-2012
AOR Received.
12-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-13
Med's Request
25-04-14
Med's Done....
25-05-15
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PR 16-03-2015
tarakvshah said:
Hi ,

I am unable to find how to apply for PCC from canada ...if someone have idea please share address and link.
Also let me know timespan for the same

Tarak

Hi Tarak,

I moved to Canada in May, my VISA office also called for police clearance from Canada. What I understand your wife have to go to RCMP agency, (I know one of them in downtown Toronto) which will charge $50 and they will take finger prints and RCMP police clearance cert. will be delivered in one week time at the address given.

If a person is present in a Country then no need to contact high commission. He/she can get PCC directly.

Imran