Interview........
No
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PR 16-03-2015
O_Canada said:
No new line, Single old line with status "Application Received"

The next line will be "we start your application processing on mm/dd/yyyy". And right after processing you will get directions to submit PR fee.

Imran

atinsingh

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012/Resend on 15-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
27-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
02-APR-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
8 MAY 2013 to SGVO / 26 Nov 2013 to NDVO
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
No idea?
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
tarakvshah said:
Hi,

Thanks for reply but from where you get info that it will take only 7 working days.

Check this link It says it will take 4 weeks.
http://www.cgitoronto.ca/Passport/passpPCC.html

let me know if yo have any other information.

Thanks,
Tarak
Tarak,
I am also aborad staying in KL, I got my PCC from Indian High Commssion in KL in 7 days, normal SLA is 7 working days, unless you had some criminal complaints agaist you.

MuhammadFahad

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Nomination.....
21-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
18-03-2013. 2nd Med: 01-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-05-2014. PPR-2: 27-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015 Alhamdolillah
ddq said:
Hello Fahad,

I found myself in a similar situation. My case became to be marked as "In Process" and I received an email from an immigration officer asking me to resubmit police clearance certificates.

I called CIC and asked them as to why these documents are required given the fact I've been in Canada since last January on OWP. The immigration officer stated that the police clearance is valid only for 3 months and since my original clearance was filed one year ago, it needs to be resubmitted.

I didn't find anything more useful for myself than getting again clearance certificates.

Hope that helps
Thanks a lot.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tarakvshah said:
hello all

Finally received intimation to submit documents from NDVO for PR application. Now in these doc. requests they are asking to submit the Police Clearance Certificate of my wife. but my wife is already landed in Canada. So anyone knows what can be an alternative to obtain PCC from india when you are physically present in canada ?? Also they are asking original education transcripts, any idea about this ??

Hi O_Canada

do you have any idea on my queries mentioned above ?
Hi Tarak,

As other forum members suggested the only way to get Indian PCC when you are physically present in Canada is to approach Indian High Commission in Canada. Regarding timelines I heard it usually takes around 1 month ( But they might have changed it to 7 days ). When you submit your application you ask / inquire about tentative timelines.

If you need Canadian PCC then you have to get it from RCMP and the best way is to approach your local police station in Canada and they can route you to proper place in Canada.

If you are running short of the time limit given by NDVO then ask them to give you more time to submit these documents. Tell them that you are present in Canada and u have submitted your application with relevant authorities Send them scanned copy of any of these documents as a proof ( Any Receipt you got as part of application / fees Payment receipt / Acknowledgement of PCC application etc ) to show that you have applied for PCC.

Usually for education verification, instead of sending Originals we may send them ( Certified True Copies of Education Transcripts in a Sealed Envelop ). Every university in India have their own application process process to get Certified True Copies of Education Transcripts . Contract the college/university and they can guide you regarding the process. I believe when you submitted your Nomination Package with Opportunities Ontario in Year 2012 then you also obtained such type of transcripts for yourself. So same can be repeated for your wife's case as well. Contact NDVO and ask them if they are fine with ( Certified True Copies of Education Transcripts in a Sealed Envelop ) or they want Originals ? If they want originals then make sure that they will be Returning Originals back to you ?

In my case Srilanka visa office asked for Education Proofs of my wife ( But they never asked for Originals ) and I just sent them Notarized photocopies of educational qualifications and after that they never asked for that document again.

atifamr

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
AA Dear friends,

As I will be landing in Canada on 29th November; I will be on OWP while my family (wife & Kids) on Visit visas can you pls lemme know that do I need to have following:

1. Health insurance requirments on arrival.
2. cash mandatory requirments on entry as I will be having on 5K USD.

Please help any one!

Regards

tarakvshah

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Hi,

Thank u all for reply.. I Submitted Application for my wife to Indian high commition in canada(BLS) which take
4-6 weeks.

Thanks,
Tarak

zizu

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2012
Doc's Request.
28-03-2013, 01-04-2014, 01-06-2015,05-08-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2013
Med's Request
01-09-2013, 01-06-2015
Med's Done....
01-09-2013, 01-06,2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015,15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-oct-2015
LANDED..........
1-nov-2015
atifamr said:
AA Dear friends,

As I will be landing in Canada on 29th November; I will be on OWP while my family (wife & Kids) on Visit visas can you pls lemme know that do I need to have following:

1. Health insurance requirments on arrival.
2. cash mandatory requirments on entry as I will be having on 5K USD.

Please help any one!

Regards
Hi Atif;

I just landed friday last on OWP with my family - didn't have health insurance for them and was not asked about mandatory cash requirement thingi... although you need to fill out the declaration form (which you will get during your flight) - where you need to declare if you are bringing in more than 10K.

zizu

tarakvshah

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
zain92 said:
dear tarakvshah

1) please share your complete timeline for your PR CASE AND OWP CASE..
2) when did you get 1st AOR
3) when did you get 2nd AOR
4) have you done with medical

please share the complete timeline please

thanks

hi zaine92

1st AOR : 3rd April 2013
2nd AOR : 18th June 2013

My medicals were done during my OWP application in the month of feb 2013.

thanks
Tarak

Prabjot79

Aug 18, 2013
Hi All,

My application for OWP was pending since Feb 2013. and still is inn progress and my PR application was saying "Application Received" but recently last week it was changes to in-progress and in which it stated
1. Application for PR received on 21st Dec 2012.
2. Case processing started on 31st Oct 2013.
3. Medicals received on 31st May 2013. (I did medicals only for OWP and not for PR).
May be they accessed medical results from OWP.

Today it says decision made. and they have added 4th point
4. A decision has been made on your application and the CHC will contact you shortly about the same.

My application is with new delhi and OWP says in-progress.
I did not get any passport request because they are already with the CHC new delhi when I submitted my application for OWP.

Have no idea what is going on here...?
Any thoughts from all of you?

thanks
Prabjot

atinsingh

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012/Resend on 15-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
27-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
02-APR-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
8 MAY 2013 to SGVO / 26 Nov 2013 to NDVO
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
No idea?
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Prabjot79 said:
Hi All,

My application for OWP was pending since Feb 2013. and still is inn progress and my PR application was saying "Application Received" but recently last week it was changes to in-progress and in which it stated
1. Application for PR received on 21st Dec 2012.
2. Case processing started on 31st Oct 2013.
3. Medicals received on 31st May 2013. (I did medicals only for OWP and not for PR).
May be they accessed medical results from OWP.

Today it says decision made. and they have added 4th point
4. A decision has been made on your application and the CHC will contact you shortly about the same.

My application is with new delhi and OWP says in-progress.
I did not get any passport request because they are already with the CHC new delhi when I submitted my application for OWP.

Have no idea what is going on here...?
Any thoughts from all of you?

thanks
Prabjot
Hi Prajbot,

Enjoy , they have granted you PR, they will contact to you on your PR application soon what is the address shown on

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Dear Prabjot..

:) just chilll. every thing would be ok with you and your case.. ;) manzil kareeeeb hay mayray bhai....

please share the following things...

1) which is your country from where you applied?
2) what is your NOC
3) what did you get in your 2nd AOR...

Thanks in advance

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Guys as old cases are finished before 2008.. so

1) have you received fee back?
2) have you received all your old documents back?
3) any information about current PR cases?
4) any information about their plan?

i have received my all old documents from embassy...

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi dear zizu

have you search job , what is job ratio
where you are staying

zizu said:
Hi Atif;

I just landed friday last on OWP with my family - didn't have health insurance for them and was not asked about mandatory cash requirement thingi... although you need to fill out the declaration form (which you will get during your flight) - where you need to declare if you are bringing in more than 10K.

zizu

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
@ALL

recently got an email that my file is transferred to Sri Lanka Colombo office, my current visa office is New Delhi.. not sure whats the next steps and how will this be processed.. any thoughts