+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear as per my knowledge you can take only 1000 $ with out paying tax or extra charges ( you can say ) per person.

If you have heard in news , last time , when Rahat Fateh Ali khan ( Pakistani singer ) moved from India to Pakistan with lot of money , he was arrested , as he did not inform at airport or made any NOC .For every country , There is money limit , which you can take in hand with out any restriction

aashamsi said:
I think there is no requirement or limit. But I will prefer to bring At once and declare it then it will be tax exempted, otherwise you may have to pay tax. Well I am not much confident so other expert can also comments on it.

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
vuexperts said:
Dear as per my knowledge you can take only 1000 $ with out paying tax or extra charges ( you can say ) per person.

If you have heard in news , last time , when Rahat Fateh Ali khan ( Pakistani singer ) moved from India to Pakistan with lot of money , he was arrested , as he did not inform at airport or made any NOC .For every country , There is money limit , which you can take in hand with out any restriction
Well that may be because he had not declared his source of income and secondly cash always has limit. However I think we can take money in form of draft, travelers cheque.

canguypnp

Mar 14, 2013
malisa said:
I got pr in last week of september, you can check my profile on left side regarding medical and etc. Hope this helps.
Hi Malisa,

Do we need to do MR for OWP and PR separately.

Thanks

atinsingh

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012/Resend on 15-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
27-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
02-APR-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
8 MAY 2013 to SGVO / 26 Nov 2013 to NDVO
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
No idea?
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
canguypnp said:
Hi Malisa,

Do we need to do MR for OWP and PR separately.

Thanks
Yes bro, You have to do it separately if OWP and PR , MR request's gap in more than 6 months.

canguypnp

Mar 14, 2013
atinsingh said:
Yes bro, You have to do it separately if OWP and PR , MR request's gap in more than 6 months.
Thanks Atin,
I was planning to move to Canada in Nov on OWP, but now today I received MR and PP request from NDVO for my PR. I had done MR for OWP in August so now do I need to do it again.

malisa

May 15, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP=Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
9-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-07-2012
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
3-08-2012
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Jan18, 2013 (45 days)
Passport Req..
Ppr, 28 sept 2013. in process...23 aug 2013, decision made 28 sept, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov, 2013. PR card..Jan 2014.
canguypnp said:
Thanks Atin,
I was planning to move to Canada in Nov on OWP, but now today I received MR and PP request from NDVO for my PR. I had done MR for OWP in August so now do I need to do it again.
I havent travelled to canada yet, so I m sorry I cant tell you the exact answer. But on Owp cic never asked me for medicals.

atinsingh

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012/Resend on 15-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
27-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
02-APR-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
8 MAY 2013 to SGVO / 26 Nov 2013 to NDVO
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
No idea?
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
canguypnp said:
Thanks Atin,
Hi
You can provide references of Eariler Medical done by you for OWP.

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear medical is valid only for Six months .......if six months has been passed then New medical by default

atinsingh said:
Hi
You can provide references of Eariler Medical done by you for OWP.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vuexperts said:
Dear medical is valid only for Six months .......if six months has been passed then New medical by default
@vuexperts where did you read about 6 months validity ?

Go to following link :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

Search for Validity

It says :

Your medical exam results are valid for 12 months only. If you do not come to Canada as a permanent resident within that time, you may need to have another exam.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canguypnp said:
Thanks Atin,
@ canguypnp,

Send an e-mail to NDVO and mention following details about your Medical Examination :

- Date of Medical Examination.
- Doctor's Name and Clinic/Hospital Name/ Address etc.
- IME no: ########
( Immigration Medical Exam Number . This is a unique number which helps CIC to identify your medical exam results from their database. This number is printed on Client Biodata and Summary Page ( IMM 1017 ) Form's first page. Its the same form's first page which you got from CIC when they instructed you to undergo medical exam for OWP. )

To support above claim send scanned copy of following documents :
- Fees Receipts you paid to doctor while undergoing that medical exam.
- Scanned copy of Client Biodata and Summary Page ( IMM 1017 )
if Doctor has stamped that and provided the copy of that page to you where you underwent medical exam. Some clinics do that but some clinics might not be giving that first page copy. Its the same form's first page which you got from CIC when they instructed you to undergo medical exam for OWP.

Note : Send these details / supporting documents for all the family members who have completed above medical exam.

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear IOM Pakistan ( Lahore ) told me , when i asked them that will this OWP medical will be valid for PR or not , at that time IOM told me that your medical is valid for six months .

Thanks O_Canda for updating me , your info is correct

and sorry for posting invalid info ( but not sorry as IOM center dealing person give info that Medical is valid for six months )

O_Canada said:
@ vuexperts where did you read about 6 months validity ?

Go to following link :

Search for Validity

It says :

Your medical exam results are valid for 12 months only. If you do not come to Canada as a permanent resident within that time, you may need to have another exam.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
one of my friend received landing papers...

old case : 2006

new case : 2010

medical : NOV 2012

case : PR

what they are doing with other PR cases yaaar....

let me know to which email address should i send email to know my case status... my visa office is London....

canguypnp

Mar 14, 2013
O_Canada said:
@ canguypnp,

Send an e-mail to NDVO and mention following details about your Medical Examination :

- Date of Medical Examination.
- Doctor's Name and Clinic/Hospital Name/ Address etc.
- IME no: ########
( Immigration Medical Exam Number . This is a unique number which helps CIC to identify your medical exam results from their database. This number is printed on Client Biodata and Summary Page ( IMM 1017 ) Form's first page. Its the same form's first page which you got from CIC when they instructed you to undergo medical exam for OWP. )

To support above claim send scanned copy of following documents :
- Fees Receipts you paid to doctor while undergoing that medical exam.
- Scanned copy of Client Biodata and Summary Page ( IMM 1017 )
if Doctor has stamped that and provided the copy of that page to you where you underwent medical exam. Some clinics do that but some clinics might not be giving that first page copy. Its the same form's first page which you got from CIC when they instructed you to undergo medical exam for OWP.

Note : Send these details / supporting documents for all the family members who have completed above medical exam.
Thanks everyone for your replies..

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

zain92 said:
one of my friend received landing papers...

old case : 2006

new case : 2010

medical : NOV 2012

case : PR

what they are doing with other PR cases yaaar....

let me know to which email address should i send email to know my case status... my visa office is London....

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear please clear me about this

If you see on the left hand side tag

Get medical exam

Requirement for Permanent Residence

It seems that this validity is under Permanent Residence , if we have medical under this category then this medical validity is for 2 years

But there is not mentioned any thing about OWP

O_Canada said:
@ vuexperts where did you read about 6 months validity ?

Go to following link :

Search for Validity

It says :