+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

Sycanada

May 1, 2015
ballutaran said:
Yes I had done medical in October 2013. After that they return the passport in April 2014 and that QA process started I had 2 +2 bachelor and 2 master degree. Got a email in January 2015 objection about education send WES assessment in which my master degree is equal to 4 year bachelor degree still got rejected. I got mail from Delhi embassy
ballutaran,

what's your PNC DETAIL in your GCMS? Bellow is mine. Apparently it was updated during QA. But what does it mean? I am still waiting result from ON or CIC.

PNC DETAILS 1
Status Updated Date: 2014/11/22

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Guys ..Anybody has a clue how long the QA process should last ..my PR application is on hold since Spetber last year ..no body contact me since the QA called and asked some questions ..and my notes shows that my P R is on hold for verification

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hadeel1234 said:
Guys ..Anybody has a clue how long the QA process should last ..my PR application is on hold since Spetber last year ..no body contact me since the QA called and asked some questions ..and my notes shows that my P R is on hold for verification
My GCMS notes shows EC/QC/PNP status :pass..but the updated date is last years when i was not even asked for anything regarding QA....it is unclear situation.But the good thing is that there is No written in restrictions:

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Great News ? Congrats , I also got the passport request from ADVO ....
I received instructions about different sending ways .... One of them is that You can send it by Courier and get it returned by courier as well .....
You can use VFS and track your application online ...

wak009 said:
Alhamdolillah, I got the passport request today from ADVO. This is exactly one month after my application status changed back to In Process from Application Received and two weeks after I completed my medical.

As I am in Toronto, can anyone please let me know to which office should I send the passports?

All the best to other friends who are waiting. Things are moving and you will soon get the good news, InshaAllah!

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
I am really sorry to hear that .... Did they inform you of the reason ? QA is really the worst thing happened in this process ...

ballutaran said:
hi everybody
I got a mail from delhi high commission that . my case had been closed and i was refused.
As Ontario had withdrawal the nomination certificate

ok guys hope for best for others.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Honestly, this is the point where this forum is most useful ... contact an immigration lawyer and explain your case and follow what he will say ... CIC loses all the legal cases in this way .... you need a real professional help and do not give up ...

vuexperts said:
think that you should email the embassy and update the WES Report and try to satisfy them

that your education have no issue and more over say them that even some other guy who have

the same objection got their PR .

at least email them or if possible , take an appointment and talk with them .

its not fair to reject at this stage .

my prayers and feelings are with you

take care

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Mohareb said:
I received instructions about different sending ways .... One of them is that You can send it by Courier and get it returned by courier as well .....
Congts ..Guys please keep posting the good news ..that is the only thing that gives us hope

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Mohareb said:
Congratulations.......Wishing u best of luck......

wak009

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2013
Nomination.....
20-11-2012
AOR Received.
13-05-2013
File Transfer...
13-05-2013
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Guys

I received the passport requests from ADVO last week. As I am in Canada I was expecting that I will be asked to send passports to CPC Ottawa.But in the letter it gave three options i.e. Use VIsa Application Centre in UAE, or courier by Aramex or in person at Abu Dhabi.

Being in Canada I can't use any of these options. I send t them email but no clear answer futon them yet.

What should I do?

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
wak009 said:
Guys

I received the passport requests from ADVO last week. As I am in Canada I was expecting that I will be asked to send passports to CPC Ottawa.But in the letter it gave three options i.e. Use VIsa Application Centre in UAE, or courier by Aramex or in person at Abu Dhabi.

Being in Canada I can't use any of these options. I send t them email but no clear answer futon them yet.

What should I do?
Please carry the CIC letters; (email print outs) ; your passports and walk across to any SERVICE CANADA closest to your location. They can solve it.
Once the visa is affixed to your passport, they will courier you back. After you get the CoPR and Passport with visa, you will perform flagpole.

wak009

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2013
Nomination.....
20-11-2012
AOR Received.
13-05-2013
File Transfer...
13-05-2013
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Indian applicant said:
Please carry the CIC letters; (email print outs) ; your passports and walk across to any SERVICE CANADA closest to your location. They can solve it.
Once the visa is affixed to your passport, they will courier you back. After you get the CoPR and Passport with visa, you will perform flagpole.
I did the worst. In frustration of not getting a clear response from ADVO, I just sent my passports to Ottawa. BUT instead of sending to CPC Ottawa on PO Box 9780, Post Code K1G4B9 I sent to CPP Ottawa, PO BOX 9640, Post Code K1G 6T2.

God knows what will happen now!

longlongwait

Oct 13, 2014
Dear PNP applicants from CIC Backlog cases, here is bad news:

My case was closed under clearing backlog cases in late 2012, and i was auto nominated by PNP-Ontario.
my medicals done during july 2014.

couple of weeks back i wrote to LVO about my status and i got replied that "your application is declined, because i am not satisfied with validity of nomination letter".

i wrote to PNP-Ontario and they said yes we have taken back our nomination letter.

i wrote again for the reason, and they said CIC has asked us to cancel nomination letters issued to those whose PR Status was denied under backlog scheme.

Now i have written them that my PR status was not denied by CIC, only application was closed without processing and Processing fees were returned. A case can only be denied when it is processed, and my case was not processed.

Any how i suppose all those belonging to backlog cases are facing same fate. PLEASE CONFIRM, if my assumption is correct......

any lawyer on the viewers list????? any guidelines, any suggestions, what to do now????

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
That is really confusing
How come some people on this forum got a passport request while you got rejection ?

aptr1992

Dec 19, 2014
longlongwait said:

My case was closed under clearing backlog cases in late 2012, and i was auto nominated by PNP-Ontario.

couple of weeks back i wrote to LVO about my status and i got replied that "your application is declined, because i am not satisfied with validity of nomination letter".

i wrote to PNP-Ontario and they said yes we have taken back our nomination letter.

i wrote again for the reason, and they said CIC has asked us to cancel nomination letters issued to those whose PR Status was denied under backlog scheme.

Now i have written them that my PR status was not denied by CIC, only application was closed without processing and Processing fees were returned. A case can only be denied when it is processed, and my case was not processed.

Any how i suppose all those belonging to backlog cases are facing same fate. PLEASE CONFIRM, if my assumption is correct......

any lawyer on the viewers list????? any guidelines, any suggestions, what to do now????
This is really strange. Did you got 6 question email for information to send to CPC/CIC and what did you send. Also did you got QA email from PNP-Ontario in Feb and did you satisfied them. I also suggest you to request GCMS notes to get a better picture about your case even though they are not that helpful but at least will give you a good head start.

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear you are in Canada or in Pakistan

Medicals done in july 2014 for Work Permit or for PR ....and anything you received in QA email or after this .

This is really shocking.

longlongwait said: