AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Guys ,I have a suggestion ..can someone create a goole file (excel sheet) so we can all follow up with the recent progress on each individual case ..I am not so good in doing that ..so can someone help ..I really would like to know whome case is still pending out of the 600 nominees under this program ..thanks

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
wak009 said:
I did the worst. In frustration of not getting a clear response from ADVO, I just sent my passports to Ottawa. BUT instead of sending to CPC Ottawa on PO Box 9780, Post Code K1G4B9 I sent to CPP Ottawa, PO BOX 9640, Post Code K1G 6T2.

God knows what will happen now!
oh!. Hope things work out ok.
Error in my post as well. It is NOT servicecanada but immigration dept.

By email

Use this CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca e-mail to ask CPC-O about a Permanent Resident case.
After you have sent your e-mail, you will receive an automatic message acknowledging that we have received your question. This message will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered. If you do not receive this message within 24 hours, then it may be in your junk mail box or you may have entered your email address incorrectly.

Alternatively (even now) did you OPEN a Case Specific Enquiry (CSE) at ADVO using
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=abu%20dhabi
They normally Respond in a day. In the FREE TEXT field, MENTION URGENT and your file number etc

wak009

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2013
Nomination.....
20-11-2012
AOR Received.
13-05-2013
File Transfer...
13-05-2013
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Indian applicant said:
oh!. Hope things work out ok.
Error in my post as well. It is NOT servicecanada but immigration dept.

By email

Use this CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca e-mail to ask CPC-O about a Permanent Resident case.
After you have sent your e-mail, you will receive an automatic message acknowledging that we have received your question. This message will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered. If you do not receive this message within 24 hours, then it may be in your junk mail box or you may have entered your email address incorrectly.

Alternatively (even now) did you OPEN a Case Specific Enquiry (CSE) at ADVO using
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=abu%20dhabi
They normally Respond in a day. In the FREE TEXT field, MENTION URGENT and your file number etc
Thanks for the replies.

I finally received an email from ADVO mentioning the details of the Canadian address (CPC-O) to send my passports in Canada.

I also sent email to CPP (where I actually sent my passports) mentioning everything.

Let's see what happens.

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
wak009 said:
Thanks for the replies.

I finally received an email from ADVO mentioning the details of the Canadian address (CPC-O) to send my passports in Canada.

I also sent email to CPP (where I actually sent my passports) mentioning everything.

Let's see what happens.
Glad to hear that you finally had a response from ADVO.
Hope you have the AWB to be able to trace the Passports with the Courier company.

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
longlongwait said:
Dear PNP applicants from CIC Backlog cases, here is bad news:

My case was closed under clearing backlog cases in late 2012, and i was auto nominated by PNP-Ontario.
my medicals done during july 2014.

couple of weeks back i wrote to LVO about my status and i got replied that "your application is declined, because i am not satisfied with validity of nomination letter".

i wrote to PNP-Ontario and they said yes we have taken back our nomination letter.

i wrote again for the reason, and they said CIC has asked us to cancel nomination letters issued to those whose PR Status was denied under backlog scheme.

Now i have written them that my PR status was not denied by CIC, only application was closed without processing and Processing fees were returned. A case can only be denied when it is processed, and my case was not processed.

Any how i suppose all those belonging to backlog cases are facing same fate. PLEASE CONFIRM, if my assumption is correct......

any lawyer on the viewers list????? any guidelines, any suggestions, what to do now????
this is really alarming and scary news....But I don't understand....my GCMS notes says eligibility:pass and updated date is mid of the March 2015....it is really unclear situation....

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
vuexperts said:
My Friend got re-medical request with IELTS bands 6.0 . He is in Canada on OWP. he is from Pakistan , London Visa Office.
When he has gone through his medicals.....plz share his month or date..mine will be expired on 12th july.......very tense...

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
longlongwait said:
Dear PNP applicants from CIC Backlog cases, here is bad news:

My case was closed under clearing backlog cases in late 2012, and i was auto nominated by PNP-Ontario.
my medicals done during july 2014.

couple of weeks back i wrote to LVO about my status and i got replied that "your application is declined, because i am not satisfied with validity of nomination letter".

i wrote to PNP-Ontario and they said yes we have taken back our nomination letter.

i wrote again for the reason, and they said CIC has asked us to cancel nomination letters issued to those whose PR Status was denied under backlog scheme.

Now i have written them that my PR status was not denied by CIC, only application was closed without processing and Processing fees were returned. A case can only be denied when it is processed, and my case was not processed.

Any how i suppose all those belonging to backlog cases are facing same fate. PLEASE CONFIRM, if my assumption is correct......

any lawyer on the viewers list????? any guidelines, any suggestions, what to do now????

This is very serious note .......I am surprised nobody is commenting on this newly raised issue....

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Niagra..it seems only me and you are left in pending status ..Anybody else is on pending PR ?

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
It is so frastrating situation ..I am really tired of waiting ..since 2006 till now ..that is too much ..I contacted the person who called me as part of QA process ..I asked him why my PR is still on hold for QA verification since September 2014 and he replied that he can not give any informatio ..now my work permit will expire next november ..I want to apply for renewal since now as it might take about 5 months..can anybody please provide information about how to renew my work permit ?thanks

nioo

Jun 15, 2015
niagra said:
hahaha......may be....
Hello friends I am a silent reader. The same boat as you.
My FSW application: 2007
Provincial nomination 2012
Medical done : Jan 2013
I am in Canada with Open work permit.
VO: Warsaw
I asked my MP to follow-up- Just told me you have to wait
GCMS notes: pending in Canada, Nomination accepted
I have been In QA document requested July 2014 and 5 questions Jan 2015

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
nioo said:

We welcome you.....any comments on newly raised issue of nomination letters cancellation....

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Welcome to the boat Nio

Sycanada

May 1, 2015
nioo said:
me too and almost the same timeline with you.

nioo

Jun 15, 2015
I am so worry. We started our life here with difficulties. After 2 year of trying everything's goanna be well and our life started to grow. What is CIC going to do with our lives?My child at school for 2 years here and I left everything back home to come here. I feel unstable and worried.
Are they going to ruin everything?