File Transfer...
13-05-2013
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Hadeel1234 said:
Hi all
My husband passport expires in 2mknths ..and based on that he applied and got a new passport ..now he wants to renew his work permit ..Can someone please provide the link by which we can use to renew his WP
If you have already applied for the Permanent Residence, your husband can apply to renew visa under the Bridging Open Work Permit. I have recently renewed my passports and have applied for Bridging Open Work Permit while in Canada. Apply Online and you don't have to print and sign any forms.

Link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/apply_online.asp

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Thanks Wak009..I tried this link several times ..but it is not working ..actually. I am the main applicant as provincial nominee and we are all in Canada under My WP..my husband got his WP once we arrived in Canada ..when We first applied for his WP (on line) ..there were some questions to determine eligibility ..but this time we were driftted to the express entry questionnaire..so may be I have to try the forms and paper applications

wak009

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2013
Nomination.....
20-11-2012
AOR Received.
13-05-2013
File Transfer...
13-05-2013
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Hadeel1234 said:
Thanks Wak009..I tried this link several times ..but it is not working ..actually. I am the main applicant as provincial nominee and we are all in Canada under My WP..my husband got his WP once we arrived in Canada ..when We first applied for his WP (on line) ..there were some questions to determine eligibility ..but this time we were driftted to the express entry questionnaire..so may be I have to try the forms and paper applications
Sister, I had the similar issue. But did you chose "Work Permit" from the Drop down list of "What are you applying for" and then in the next question (after you chose "work permit" and screen gives you next question)...about "Have you used our online questionnaire to find out if you’re eligible to apply? " chose "No". Then it will give you the whole questionnaire.

What would you like to do in Canada? Answer = "Work"
How long are you planning to stay in Canada? = "Temporary - More than 6 months"

And after some other questions...please chose "Yes" for the following question:

Are you are a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child of a person who:
Holds a Work Permit for a job in National Occupation Classification O, A, B; = "Yes"

This will take you to the "Open Work Permit"

I strongly suggestion that you should use "Online Method" which is quicker and convenient.

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
wak009 said:
Sister, I had the similar issue. But did you chose "Work Permit" from the Drop down list of "What are you applying for" and then in the next question (after you chose "work permit" and screen gives you next question)...about "Have you used our online questionnaire to find out if you're eligible to apply? " chose "No". Then it will give you the whole questionnaire.

What would you like to do in Canada? Answer = "Work"
How long are you planning to stay in Canada? = "Temporary - More than 6 months"

And after some other questions...please chose "Yes" for the following question:

Are you are a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child of a person who:
Holds a Work Permit for a job in National Occupation Classification O, A, B; = "Yes"

This will take you to the "Open Work Permit"

I strongly suggestion that you should use "Online Method" which is quicker and convenient.
Thank you so much wak009 , it is working now

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
zain92 said:
My medical is going to expire in next few months. should i email them in harsh words?

I came to know that few of my friends ent them email in harsh words and now they are in canada with in 3 months. but they applied in
2010. not old case like us...

any light on this thought?
Dear Zain,I think it is not good way to approach them.....Have you got your GCMS notes...

Iranica

Apr 30, 2015
Nasirali said:
Thanks niagra. Let us see what are their instruction in the new nomination package which I may receive within few days.
Hi,

I received the extended nomination certificate a couple days ago. They have extended it till July,13 2015 and advised to send the complete application to Sydney Nova Scotia!
What should I do?
I think that your expiry date of this new certificate is going to reach. Have you received any new instruction or information?
Please share your information.

Sycanada

May 1, 2015
Iranica said:
Hi,

I received the extended nomination certificate a couple days ago. They have extended it till July,13 2015 and advised to send the complete application to Sydney Nova Scotia!
What should I do?
I think that your expiry date of this new certificate is going to reach. Have you received any new instruction or information?
Please share your information.
Iranica, is your new certificate different from the old one? What's the stream of your new certificate? Is it still FSW backlog reduction pilot?

Iranica

Apr 30, 2015
Sycanada said:
Iranica, is your new certificate different from the old one? What's the stream of your new certificate? Is it still FSW backlog reduction pilot?
It is the same certificate and only the expiry date of it has been changed.
I think that Ontario has found this way to resolve our IELTS issue because CIC had forced them to cancel our certificate after QA result.
Now the ball is on the playground of CIC. I mean the Ontario has wanted to resolve our issue in this way, but I am not sure about CIC's decision.

aptr1992

Dec 19, 2014
Hi,

Today I have received my GCMS notes but I neither have any such activity (Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Verification-QA) nor any comments like "OOPNP review completed with no concerns identified" in it. I submitted scanned copies of my degrees + transcripts (2 + 2) in Feb to Opportunities Ontario but I am still not sure why its not reflecting in my notes. Anyone please help in this regard.

Islamabad786,
Can you please tell whats written under PNC DETAILS & EE ELIGIBILITY in your notes. Mine is showing EMPLOYMENT HISTORY: 0 & EDUCATION: 0 and not sure why is that so.

Thanks

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
aptr1992 said:
Hi,

Today I have received my GCMS notes but I neither have any such activity (Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Verification-QA) nor any comments like "OOPNP review completed with no concerns identified" in it. I submitted scanned copies of my degrees + transcripts (2 + 2) in Feb to Opportunities Ontario but I am still not sure why its not reflecting in my notes. Anyone please help in this regard.

Islamabad786,
Can you please tell whats written under PNC DETAILS & EE ELIGIBILITY in your notes. Mine is showing EMPLOYMENT HISTORY: 0 & EDUCATION: 0 and not sure why is that so.

Thanks
Again so unclear notes.....

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Same as yours 0 for everything
aptr1992 said:
Hi,
Islamabad786,

Thanks

aptr1992

Dec 19, 2014
niagra said:
It is now more than 35 days gone no GCMS notes yet for my application......
Whom did you requested them, if it was through visafile.info you should have got it till now as they usually send it between 32 to 35 days.

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
aptr1992 said:
Whom did you requested them, if it was through visafile.info you should have got it till now as they usually send it between 32 to 35 days.
Yes I have applied through visafile.info....

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Hi all,
today I received my ATIP notes that I requested a month ago , and it is mentioning that my file is on hold due to QA process , it has been on hold for almost a year now , Can someone tell me what is going on , what is the issue with the QA process , what are they checking against ?