+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

fahmi.mostafa

Dec 7, 2015
Thank you for your response. I have an additional question, once I create a new EE profile should I just choose Ontario only under the Provinces and territories of interest? Since there is a question there "Which Provinces or Territories would <Name> consider living in?".
As far as i remember, i choose ALL

Reactions: dabby0914

fahmi.mostafa

Dec 7, 2015
Good day to all,

Notification of interest from Ontario was received less than a week ago.
The only criteria that doesn't meet is the CRS score which is 372, and all other criteria are met already.

Can i still apply ? Anyone have a similar case ?

More importantly, OINP officially mentioned in their website that they had lowered the score below 400
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Thanks for your feedback

fahmi.mostafa

Dec 7, 2015
Thank you so much for answering my queries. I am just curious did you just wait for your EE profile to expire or you withdraw first your existing profile, then create a new one?
Well, i am in the pool since 2015 and renewed on 2016, the for some reason i couldn't log to my profile and even sent an inquiry to CIC but they didn't answer me. So i decided to create a new one and that was after 1st june and there were i received my NOI.

SaaZ77

Jan 21, 2016
The same applies to me as I have 334 point and got NOI yesterday, I sent email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca
and won't apply before they reply with confirmation, as it seems that they send this kind of NOI to apply and pay 1500$ and get refused or stay in the pool for ever
If you have anything new please let me know
Hi Guys,

Its good to know that you received NOI. I see many candidates here with CRS 334, 387 ( All below 400 ) etc. May I know what is your profession or your NOC. Are you related to IT or Ontario is sending NOI's to professions other then IT like Accountants etc. ??

Thanks in advance

Navan Sidhu

Aug 5, 2016
Hi Everyone,

My NOC is 2174 and currently my CRS is 360, however I submitted my EE profile almost a year ago and it will expire this July. I get thrilled knowing that OINP gives NOI for those with CRS lower than 400. Any advise from you guys in order for me to also get a chance to receive a NOI from Ontario? Like do I need to create a new EE Profile or any suggestion to improve my chance to get a notification of interest is a great help. Thank you!
Hi Dabby, I am also having same NOC 2174 and my CRS score is 350 however after submitting my profile its showing my status in CIC profile as "Not Eligible" and not in pool. I am wondering you will receive NOI only if your are in pool with experience in relevant NOC code or just your profile should be submitted with required criteria to qualify for NOI but not in pool. Please share anything that might help me in this situation.

ellieyayaya

Jun 5, 2017
Hi, I also received a NOI and was asked to contact Ontario directly (which I did) via ontarionominee@ontario.ca. They sent back an email and said that we need to create a profile on OINP e-Filling Portal and submit our application via this portal. We have 6 months to create a profile since the date we received that NOI, and submit all needed documents within 14 days after we create the profile (this is the deadline if we apply under Human Capital Priorities Stream, other streams have different deadlines). Note that those 14 days fall under the 6-month time frame. After we submit, they will process our application and see if we are qualified to get nominated :). You can visit http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE.html for more information.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for your info, if I understand well, it means after I got the NOI, I will have 6 months to apply the OINP, right? I just confuse about the 45days. I saw other reply says after receive NOI, need to submit in 45days? isn't it?

dabby0914

Jan 28, 2016
Hi Dabby, I am also having same NOC 2174 and my CRS score is 350 however after submitting my profile its showing my status in CIC profile as "Not Eligible" and not in pool. I am wondering you will receive NOI only if your are in pool with experience in relevant NOC code or just your profile should be submitted with required criteria to qualify for NOI but not in pool. Please share anything that might help me in this situation.
Hi Navan,

I am not sure but maybe you just need to recreate again your profile? I was able to create my new EE Profile yesterday, I still get the same CRS score and the status is still Eligible. Now, we are on the waiting part again and hoping that we can also get a NOI from Ontario. :)

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys have got a query. Recieved Ontario NOI but donot have required funds maintained from six months but have it in the account since 3 months. If i show the money as gift deed will they accept my application?.plz help as my consultant advises me not to file OINp till the money is thwre in the accoubt for 5 months.

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys have got a query. Recieved Ontario NOI but donot have required funds maintained from six months but have it in the account since 3 months. If i show the money as gift deed will they accept my application?.plz help as my consultant advises me not to file OINp till the money is thwre in the accoubt for 5 months.
Appreciate if someone could help please

Akula

Jun 7, 2017
Hi Guys ,

i have received NOI Ontario . I am planning to go for it . can some make me understand how should i show the funds ,.i have got the liquid cash in my account, however the amount have been deposited just recently . can i show these funds in a statement?? kindly some one please detail me on this.

baovydo

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks for your info, if I understand well, it means after I got the NOI, I will have 6 months to apply the OINP, right? I just confuse about the 45days. I saw other reply says after receive NOI, need to submit in 45days? isn't it?
45 days are deadline for French-speaking streams and Skilled trade stream. For Human Capital Priorities stream we have 6 months, and we need to submit online. I also read that they require 45-day deadline for HCP stream but learnt that it was before (not sure if it's correct). But now definitely we have 6 months to create profile online, and 14 days to complete our application.

Raxor

May 31, 2017
Hi,

I've applied for the Ontario Nomination program in April because my score was not up to the mark (450 as per PNP at that time and mine was 420).

Last month I've recived Invitation to Apply (ITA directly for PNP) because PNP score dropped near 410 points. Almost 20 days ago I've also received another email but this time from the ONIP in which Ontrario Govt has been officially accepted my application and want to grant me the ONIP nomination but they're not able to grant because I didn't rejected ITA (Invitation to Apply). So my profile not available to them until I will reject the ITA-PNP.

Now my question is I am confused, may I reject the provincial nomination and accept ITA or reject ITA ?
I've discussed this matter with few consultants and some of my friends. 90% of the suggestions are for the ITA. I just want to clear my mind regarding accepting ITA and reject ONIP.

As far as my information, Provincial nomination (600 points) only help me to apply for the Express Entry with some extra points which I already have (ITA). So the purpose of getting nomination is now useless for me (according to many). My question, Is there any chance after the submission of supporting docs in ITA (current ITA without nomination with 420 points), still my application is smooth and will not going to reject or Canadain Govt prefer some one else who has more points than me even after granting me ITA? or it doesn't make any difference my case is already strong and there is no preference of the govt after granting someone Invitation to apply for Canada whether with 1020 points or with 420 points. Hope you guys understand my point. I want to make sure that my case must be clean and strong without any confusion.

Note: I know about the difference between ITA and accepting ONIP (minimum 2 years of stay in Ontraio).

ONIP: 600 + 420 = 1020
PNP: 420

Thanks. RX

mansham.bhargava

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Hello Friends.
My name is Mohit. I hav recently created my EE profile on cic.gc.ca. As per my profile my CRS score is 388 and My NOC 2172, which is eligible for an invite even if its less then 400 as per the new update.

I will be greatful if any of you can let me know is that all(creating a EE profile) , i need to do to be eligible for getting an invite from Ontario or i nEed to create any profile anywhere else. I will be great if some one can help me on this

Really thanks
Mohit