Jan 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Turkey
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_dreamer said:
30 days? I got one too, but it does not mention 30 days anywhere.
When dd you create your profile?

cp11

May 5, 2017
As per my understanding following is the process for the OINP if received NOI

1. NOI is valid for 6 months so if you think your score will nearer to federal express entry CRS cutoff, wait for some more month as NOI is valid for six months

2. If you want to accept OINP then create profile on OINP e filling portal
3. After submission of your profile , OINP will evaluate you profile
4. After successful evaluation, OINP will give you additional 600 points in your EE profile
5. After getting 600 points you will get invitation by federal Express entry as your score is more than 1000. you have 30 days to accept that invitation
6. After that you have to again send all documents to CIC and submit your profile same as people who got ITA
7. After successful evaluation of your profile, you will be able to get PR card, you must work 2 years in ontario.

NOI = OINP process+IRCC process = approximately 4 months for OINP+ 6 months for CIC, if you got direct ITA then you can save those 4 months time.

Please give suggestion and reply if I missed something or I am wrong at some point
Thanks

bhutanirohit

Apr 22, 2017
Hey friends, I got NOI from Ontrario :D, after I created a new profile, I submitted my previous profile in Ocyober 2016.

So according to what I read on ontario immigration website, that I have to create a profile on their website, and it says that I need to show proof of funds too. I don't have $12,500 in my account, I can arrange that much money in INR by next week, but now the questions arises, how long does that money needs to be in my account, so that I can show that in my proof of funds?

Also on their website it says, "

Deadlines for the HCP Stream

Your Notification of Interest (NOI) is valid for six months. This means that you must register a profile for the HCP Stream in the OINP e-Filing Portal within six months of receiving your NOI from Ontario."

And on their other website it says,"

Once I receive a “PT notification of interest”, how many days do I have to apply?

Once you receive your “PT notification of interest” you will have 45 days to submit a complete application to MCI."

So I am confused whether I have 45 days or 6 months to apply for Nomination?

did u got any solution???

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Is it mandatory to have a Birth Certificate for OINP? If there is no birth certificate then can a person submit O'Levels Certificate, or any other alternative documents?

Toma1993

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Re: Ontario Express Entry - PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

Did any one really get PT notification.
my score is 418 and still i am waiting for that.
i have applied in CEC category under Express entry stream.

have nice day dudes.
How did u apply for CEC .. did u get an invitation ?

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
Morning all,

I'm inclined at the moment to apply for my Ontario nomination but I've got a problem with my work history.

In the last 10 years I've worked for 4 companies in 2 countries. However the problem is that the company I worked for in Australia went bankrupt after I left and no longer exists.

The only person I still know from that company was a colleague but not a direct line manager. Can I get a letter from him?

My other problem is that I worked for a small contracting firm (body shop) who placed me at a large multinational but that contracting firm also closed down after our tax department changed the tax laws. The only person I knew there has disappeared.

However I can get a letter from my direct line manager from the multinational but not on the companies letterhead as she has moved on as well.

Bit concerned on how to proceed here. I can dig up my tax returns and some salary slips if that helps?

Anyone have any good ideas around this?

Shehzad82

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2017
Hi Seniors

I have received an NOI from Ontario. Over the last 10 years, I have worked for 3 organizations. As part of my EE profile, I had mentioned only one work experience (7 years 9 months duration which ended in June 2015) for the purpose of claiming work history points. Work experience duration for the other two companies is much shorter.

OINP application guide's work history section states the need to mention all work experience details. Will I be required to submit documents for all three companies or the work experience documents for the company mentioned in my EE profile would suffice?

Kindly guide.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Morning all,

I'm inclined at the moment to apply for my Ontario nomination but I've got a problem with my work history.

In the last 10 years I've worked for 4 companies in 2 countries. However the problem is that the company I worked for in Australia went bankrupt after I left and no longer exists.

The only person I still know from that company was a colleague but not a direct line manager. Can I get a letter from him?
Yes.

My other problem is that I worked for a small contracting firm (body shop) who placed me at a large multinational but that contracting firm also closed down after our tax department changed the tax laws. The only person I knew there has disappeared.

However I can get a letter from my direct line manager from the multinational but not on the companies letterhead as she has moved on as well.

Bit concerned on how to proceed here. I can dig up my tax returns and some salary slips if that helps?

Anyone have any good ideas around this?
Is there a way where you can contact the multinational directly to issue you the letter? This is the preferable solution. Or they won't recognize you because you were a contractor?

But your idea is also possible, and the very worst case is that you write the letter yourself. But having another who can vouch for your past work experience is preferable.

Yes, submit as much documentation you can and explain the exact situation.