+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
Is there a way where you can contact the multinational directly to issue you the letter? This is the preferable solution. Or they won't recognize you because you were a contractor?
Nope they have no official documentation that I was ever there as I was a contractor...

mind you, they issued me a security card, they probably have some dumb rules around that but I can give it a shot.

shenazfahad

Jun 19, 2017
I got an 'interest' message from Ontario for PNP nomination. In the email it specifies that I need to contact Ontario directly regarding it to get an official invitation to nomination. Can anyone guide me on how to get in touch with them them? It doesn't specify about that in the message

SwathiVM

Jun 30, 2017
Hello everyone,

I applied for EE federal skilled worker in june first week and yesterday i recieved a NOI from ontario to apply for their pnp. My score is 387 and i saw that we need to maintain a score of 400 to get a nomination. Can i go for it or should i wait? What will be my chances of getting nominated.

Jun 30, 2017
Hello everyone,

I applied for EE federal skilled worker in june first week and yesterday i recieved a NOI from ontario to apply for their pnp. My score is 387 and i saw that we need to maintain a score of 400 to get a nomination. Can i go for it or should i wait? What will be my chances of getting nominated.
The same applies to me as I have 334 point and got NOI yesterday, I sent email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca
and won't apply before they reply with confirmation, as it seems that they send this kind of NOI to apply and pay 1500$ and get refused or stay in the pool for ever
If you have anything new please let me know

SwathiVM

Jun 30, 2017
The same applies to me as I have 334 point and got NOI yesterday, I sent email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca
and won't apply before they reply with confirmation, as it seems that they send this kind of NOI to apply and pay 1500$ and get refused or stay in the pool for ever
Yes i have checked ontario's website. It seems they are targeting occupation specific applicants and hence lowered the margin to below 400.
www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.h

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Hey they just updated on their website for ICT occupations they will select people even if they have below 400 crs. Pls check the update page at oinp website!

Jun 30, 2017
Hey they just updated on their website for ICT occupations they will select people even if they have below 400 crs. Pls check the update page at oinp website!
I saw that on http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
But still don't know percentage of people getting NOI to people actually granted nomination, to know if I still have a chance and submit application in their e-file system and pay $1500 knowing that I'm almost 32 years old, or simply ignore the whole thing as I have better shot with Australia

keepitsafe

Jun 30, 2017
Category........
FSW
I saw that on http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
But still don't know percentage of people getting NOI to people actually granted nomination, to know if I still have a chance and submit application in their e-file system and pay $1500 knowing that I'm almost 32 years old, or simply ignore the whole thing as I have better shot with Australia
I am on same state like you. Received NOI (and almost running 33yrs), But when submitting e-filling then it gave me error
"Please note that the OINP has reached its registration intake limit for this stream. No new registrations will be accepted for this stream at this time. For more information please visit the OINP website."

Jun 30, 2017
I am on same state like you. Received NOI (and almost running 33yrs), But when submitting e-filling then it gave me error
"Please note that the OINP has reached its registration intake limit for this stream. No new registrations will be accepted for this stream at this time. For more information please visit the OINP website."
If you mean the following message
Important: Please note that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) International Masters Graduate Stream, International PhD Graduates Stream and Employer Job Offer Stream have reached their registration intake limit. No additional registrations for this stream can be accepted at this time.

then I think we are talking about Human Capital Priorities Stream not other streams that reached their limit

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Good Day Guys ,
Same here ....I received an NOI on my EE profile yesterday @ a late hour ...so noticed only few hours back ,when I tried to create a profile under Human capital on Ontario website ,its giving me "Please note that the OINP has reached its registration intake limit for this stream"

Does that mean I missed my chance or There is something I am missing in the process ?

Jun 30, 2017
Good Day Guys ,
Same here ....I received an NOI on my EE profile yesterday @ a late hour ...so noticed only few hours back ,when I tried to create a profile under Human capital on Ontario website ,its giving me "Please note that the OINP has reached its registration intake limit for this stream"

Does that mean I missed my chance or There is something I am missing in the process ?
When I received the NOI, as a test as I was not sure which stream should I apply, I created uncompleted profile under Human capital on Ontario website right away, it was created without a problem although the website shows it was handling a lot of traffic
I think if you wait, it will open again for submissions

bravehart

Jun 30, 2017
Hello,

I have received PT NOI from Ontario. I am collecting my required documents. Unfortunately for one of my employments I only have my employment letter and no paystubbs. I contacted to my previous employer and he cannot reproduce those docs as he sold the company. Therefore I am stuck. Kindly guide me as to what should i do to make up for those missing pay stubbs.

Thank you for your help.

aamaadmi

Feb 2, 2017
I have a score of 309 and waiting for PNP from other provinces ! having more than 10 years of exp in ICT, holds a bachelor degree in engineering. Can i expect a PT notification from Ontario ? i mean am i eligible in the first place?

SwathiVM

Jun 30, 2017
When I received the NOI, as a test as I was not sure which stream should I apply, I created uncompleted profile under Human capital on Ontario website right away, it was created without a problem although the website shows it was handling a lot of traffic
I think if you wait, it will open again for submissions
Hey I think after you register your profile with OINP, you should be filing the complete application within 14 days. Just cross check with the website once. I read it in their help guide.

SwathiVM

Jun 30, 2017
Guys,

Reg the settlement funds, is it mandatory to show that we have the amount since 6 months or is it enough to just show the money irrespective of the timeline? can someone let me know about this as I heard mixed opinions on this.