+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
montyair said:
Thank You sir, I will start preparing for Ielts and try my best to score.

-one more help from your end, is there any info on whether ontario will start the PT Notification of Interest again from January 2016?
Not at the moment but you can keep checking their "updates" page for details.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
montyair said:
Thank You sir, I will start preparing for Ielts and try my best to score.

-one more help from your end, is there any info on whether ontario will start the PT Notification of Interest again from January 2016?
Follow the forum and OINP site for updates. Nothing announced yet. If you get your IELTS in place, you wouldn't need to spend either the time or the money on OINP. Focus!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Follow the forum and OINP site for updates. Nothing announced yet. If you get your IELTS in place, you wouldn't need to spend either the time or the money on OINP. Focus!
cant stress on that enough...

IELTS is absolutely the key - if you can get CLB 9 or 10 in all modules then you have an amazing chance to get direct ITA eventually...

montyair

Apr 14, 2016
Hi guys hope you all are doing well.
As you guys suggested ,I have enrolled for IELTS again for this month to improve my score.

I have two questions for you guys:
1. does any one knows or have any idea when would Ontario resume Ontario human capital stream again for 21017?

2. I have been not working since March 18/2016
Will this in any way affect my chances of getting Ontario nomination or federal decision on getting PR.

I am currently in India and looking for job.

Please do suggest guys.

Thank you
Current score 448
Noc 6231

nahid_sumit

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
Hi All,

I received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario? Can you please help me with the steps I need to follow now? They are asking me to contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter? How do I contact them? Please help me to understand the process. Thanking you in advance.

Thanks
Kazi

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nahid_sumit said:
Hi All,

I received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario? Can you please help me with the steps I need to follow now? They are asking me to contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter? How do I contact them? Please help me to understand the process. Thanking you in advance.

Thanks
Kazi
you can go through the below link

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html

good luck

arunkumarsachin

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Hi Team,

I have received Interest of ONIP notification on 27th Feb and filling e-profile. In the portal, they ask to upload Notification of interest letter from ONIP. However, we got only ONIP notification mail in EE profile and this is not in the PDF. please suggest me how do I get the NOI letter.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
arunkumarsachin said:
Hi Team,

I have received Interest of ONIP notification on 27th Feb and filling e-profile. In the portal, they ask to upload Notification of interest letter from ONIP. However, we got only ONIP notification mail in EE profile and this is not in the PDF. please suggest me how do I get the NOI letter.
Take screenshot and save as JPEG or PDF and upload it.

lion21

Mar 4, 2017
have a question about work experience for Ontario. I have my noc based on my last two experiences which is 9 years almost. and prior to these two are different ones. I have docs like offer letter, resignation letter from previous employers but from one employer which was like 11-12 years ago, I have nothing to prove that I have worked there (no offer letter, no resignation) it is a very small time firm. is it ok if i dont submit any document for that employer (plz note that experience was only 8 months in this job) and it was my 2nd job after graduation.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lion21 said:
have a question about work experience for Ontario. I have my noc based on my last two experiences which is 9 years almost. and prior to these two are different ones. I have docs like offer letter, resignation letter from previous employers but from one employer which was like 11-12 years ago, I have nothing to prove that I have worked there (no offer letter, no resignation) it is a very small time firm. is it ok if i dont submit any document for that employer (plz note that experience was only 8 months in this job) and it was my 2nd job after graduation.
yeah dont add it to the EE profile, you should be fine..

good luck

lion21

Mar 4, 2017
thanks for your reply

but it was added to my EE profile before I got the PT notification. now if i change my EE profile it wll be a problem right?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lion21 said:
thanks for your reply

but it was added to my EE profile before I got the PT notification. now if i change my EE profile it wll be a problem right?
no it wont... PT notification will still be there even if you make minor changes to the profile.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Hello Guys,

anyone received Pt notifications from Ontaro recently ?

I know the one on Feb 23rd when it was sent out ; nothing after tha though ..

Thanks,'

AMRIT27

Mar 5, 2017
DID anyone got PT notification from Ontario since it has started ? why they are not sending notifications , its been more than a month.