+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
Hello,

I have received PT NOI from Ontario. I am collecting my required documents. Unfortunately for one of my employments I only have my employment letter and no paystubbs. I contacted to my previous employer and he cannot reproduce those docs as he sold the company. Therefore I am stuck. Kindly guide me as to what should i do to make up for those missing pay stubbs.

Thank you for your help.
Bank statements?

Navan Sidhu

Aug 5, 2016
The same applies to me as I have 334 point and got NOI yesterday, I sent email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca
and won't apply before they reply with confirmation, as it seems that they send this kind of NOI to apply and pay 1500$ and get refused or stay in the pool for ever
If you have anything new please let me know
Hello Everyone,
Like others, I am also on the same boat.
I have created my express entry profile as mentioned in ONHP process and have 350 points but it is showing my status in CIC profile as "Not Eligible" and not in pool .As ONHP searches the express entry pool to find the desired candidates so I am confused whether I am eligible for it or will I be receiving notification of interest from Ontario state.

Apr 3, 2016
Friends- I got the same notification from Ontario- an Interest letter but my score is 340. I do have a bachelor's degree. Am I eligible to apply? If not, why the hell did I even get the notification?

fahmi.mostafa

Dec 7, 2015
Good day to all,

Notification of interest from Ontario was received less than a week ago.
The only criteria that doesn't meet is the CRS score which is 372, and all other criteria are met already.

Can i still apply ? Anyone have a similar case ?

More importantly, OINP officially mentioned in their website that they had lowered the score below 400
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Thanks for your feedback

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sirs,

I recreated my profile on July 1st and my CRS is 396. My NOC 2133 falls into Ontario's targeted NOC list but I have not received the NOI from Ontario.

Do you people recommend me to recreate my profile once again?

Thanks

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
Sirs,

I recreated my profile on July 1st and my CRS is 396. My NOC 2133 falls into Ontario's targeted NOC list but I have not received the NOI from Ontario.

Thanks
wait until friday

ntachan

Jun 18, 2017
Sirs,

Thanks
I also recreated my profile on July 1st, I got noi today at 3:56 pm EST, I don't think you need to recreate again.

Navan Sidhu

Aug 5, 2016
Hello Everyone,
Like others, I am also on the same boat.
I have created my express entry profile as mentioned in ONHP process and have 350 points but it is showing my status in CIC profile as "Not Eligible" and not in pool .As ONHP searches the express entry pool to find the desired candidates so I am confused whether I am eligible for it or will I be receiving notification of interest from Ontario state.

dabby0914

Jan 28, 2016
Hi Everyone,

My NOC is 2174 and currently my CRS is 360, however I submitted my EE profile almost a year ago and it will expire this July. I get thrilled knowing that OINP gives NOI for those with CRS lower than 400. Any advise from you guys in order for me to also get a chance to receive a NOI from Ontario? Like do I need to create a new EE Profile or any suggestion to improve my chance to get a notification of interest is a great help. Thank you!

Last edited:

fahmi.mostafa

Dec 7, 2015
Hi Everyone,

My NOC is 2174 and currently my CRS is 360, however I submitted my EE profile almost a year ago and it will expire this July. I get thrilled knowing that OINP gives NOI for those with CRS lower than 400. Any advise from you guys in order for me to also get a chance to receive a NOI from Ontario? Like do I need to create a new EE Profile or any suggestion to improve my chance to get an notification of interest is a great help. Thank you!
Hi,
Create a new one and link it to the old account. I had almost the same situation and i created a new profile after June 1st.

Good luck

Reactions: dabby0914

dabby0914

Jan 28, 2016
Hi,
Create a new one and link it to the old account. I had almost the same situation and i created a new profile after June 1st.

Good luck
Thank you for your response. I have an additional question, once I create a new EE profile should I just choose Ontario only under the Provinces and territories of interest? Since there is a question there "Which Provinces or Territories would <Name> consider living in?".

baovydo

Jun 26, 2017
I got an 'interest' message from Ontario for PNP nomination. In the email it specifies that I need to contact Ontario directly regarding it to get an official invitation to nomination. Can anyone guide me on how to get in touch with them them? It doesn't specify about that in the message
Hi, I also received a NOI and was asked to contact Ontario directly (which I did) via ontarionominee@ontario.ca. They sent back an email and said that we need to create a profile on OINP e-Filling Portal and submit our application via this portal. We have 6 months to create a profile since the date we received that NOI, and submit all needed documents within 14 days after we create the profile (this is the deadline if we apply under Human Capital Priorities Stream, other streams have different deadlines). Note that those 14 days fall under the 6-month time frame. After we submit, they will process our application and see if we are qualified to get nominated :). You can visit http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE.html for more information.

Hope this helps.