Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Just read this on OINP

To ensure processing efficiency and quality customer service, the OINP is monitoring the volume of applications to the International Masters Graduate, International PhD Graduate, and Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities streams throughout the year. These streams will be paused and reopened periodically until the province’s 2017 federal allocation is fulfilled. Stakeholders will be informed when streams are temporarily paused and reopened via the OINP Updates page.

Bloodrose

Jan 5, 2010
ShahidF said:
Anyone got PT notification from Ontario province in last month or current month??
I got one tonight, approximately one hour after creating my EOI profile. I am from a tech background though and used to live in Toronto so that could be why.

hbhayana

Feb 26, 2010
Stanlee said:
Take screenshot and save as JPEG or PDF and upload it.
Thanx for the above feedback Stanlee, req if you can throw some light on this point also- Birth certificate- I believe a notarized affidavit is an alternative, if original not available. Pl advise if any particular format is available and should it be enclosed with any other enclosure confirming the date of birth- eg. Passport/aadhar/10th class certificate etc. and is any letter of explnation also needs to be uploaded with the affidavit

nitin2katoch

Jul 24, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
08-03/2017
Med's Done....
19-08-2017
Hey friends, I got NOI from Ontrario :D, after I created a new profile, I submitted my previous profile in Ocyober 2016.

So according to what I read on ontario immigration website, that I have to create a profile on their website, and it says that I need to show proof of funds too. I don't have $12,500 in my account, I can arrange that much money in INR by next week, but now the questions arises, how long does that money needs to be in my account, so that I can show that in my proof of funds?

Also on their website it says, "

Deadlines for the HCP Stream

Your Notification of Interest (NOI) is valid for six months. This means that you must register a profile for the HCP Stream in the OINP e-Filing Portal within six months of receiving your NOI from Ontario."

And on their other website it says,"

Once I receive a “PT notification of interest”, how many days do I have to apply?

Once you receive your “PT notification of interest” you will have 45 days to submit a complete application to MCI."

So I am confused whether I have 45 days or 6 months to apply for Nomination?

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hello Friends,

A quick query>> I received NOI >> When I submit my profile to Ontario for PNP >> Am I still eligible for CIC express entry draws in which they give ITA??

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
nitin2katoch said:
Hey friends, I got NOI from Ontrario :D, after I created a new profile, I submitted my previous profile in Ocyober 2016.

So according to what I read on ontario immigration website, that I have to create a profile on their website, and it says that I need to show proof of funds too. I don't have $12,500 in my account, I can arrange that much money in INR by next week, but now the questions arises, how long does that money needs to be in my account, so that I can show that in my proof of funds?

Also on their website it says, "

Your Notification of Interest (NOI) is valid for six months. This means that you must register a profile for the HCP Stream in the OINP e-Filing Portal within six months of receiving your NOI from Ontario."

And on their other website it says,"

Once I receive a “PT notification of interest”, how many days do I have to apply?

Once you receive your “PT notification of interest” you will have 45 days to submit a complete application to MCI."

So I am confused whether I have 45 days or 6 months to apply for Nomination?
buddy ready full instruction please.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Your Notification of Interest (NOI) is valid for six months. This means that you must register a profile for the HCP Stream in the OINP e-Filing Portal within six months of receiving your NOI from Ontario.

Once you register a profile for the HCP Stream in the OINP e Filing Portal, you must submit your complete application to the OINP within 14 calendar days.

The 14 day deadline to apply following registration for the HCP Stream must not be confused with the validity period of your NOI from Ontario.

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Hi folks!

We have a whatsapp group for those who are receiving NOI in April from Ontario. Please send your numbers if you are interested.

arenz_aspire

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Nope, be patient. Do not delete your existing profile as it creates confusion. Ontario has recently opened up its OINP stream again and is actively sending Notifications of Interest to all candidates above 400 points.

Hope this helps!

Good luck
Nancy

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arenz_aspire said:
Nope, be patient. Do not delete your existing profile as it creates confusion. Ontario has recently opened up its OINP stream again and is actively sending Notifications of Interest to all candidates above 400 points.

Hope this helps!

Good luck
Nancy
Has anyone with old profile creation date received NOI?

masumah

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
i have a query regarding the post noi application to oinp.
i received a noi on 12th april with crs 435. however now i want to add my spouse as well. i had mentioned myself as married but non accompanying spouse in the EE profile. if i add him, my score is 421 (without his eca) and 428 (with his eca that is expected in 10 more days). my question is that if i make this change in my application for oinp, changing my spouse status to accompanying, can it be considered a misrepresentation or lead to rejection on any other basis?
please help!
i know i might receive an ita otherwise too but please tell me about oinp here..all responses are welcome..thanking in advance!

cp11

May 5, 2017
Hi guys,

I got NOI from ontario. What will be the next step?..I read application guide but I am confused about one thing - You have 30 calendar days to accept the nomination from Ontario in the Express Entry system. , but I do not find any information how to do that?...

Step 3: Apply to OINP under the Human Capital Priorities Stream

To apply, you must submit your application through the OINP e-Filing Portal and ensure that you include all the required supporting documents.
All applicants must indicate which federal immigration program they wish to be assessed against: the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) or the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
The application fee is $1,500. The fee covers the cost of processing your application and is non-refundable once you submit your application. Your fee must be paid online by credit card only (VISA or MasterCard) before your application can be submitted.
OINP will assess your nomination according to the Human Capital Priorities Stream eligibility criteria. Your application will also be assessed to ensure you meet the FSWP or CEC criteria.
Step 4: Accept nomination from Ontario and apply for permanent residence

If your application is approved by Ontario, you will receive a letter from OINP through your IRCC online account notifying you of your nomination. You have 30 calendar days to accept the nomination from Ontario in the Express Entry system.
A nomination from Ontario will give you an additional 600 points in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) and you will receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence from IRCC.
Once you receive an invitation to apply from IRCC, you have 90 calendar days to submit your application for permanent residence to IRCC.

Please advise, thanks

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
cp11 said:
Hi guys,

I got NOI from ontario. What will be the next step?..I read application guide but I am confused about one thing - You have 30 calendar days to accept the nomination from Ontario in the Express Entry system. , but I do not find any information how to do that?...

Step 3: Apply to OINP under the Human Capital Priorities Stream

To apply, you must submit your application through the OINP e-Filing Portal and ensure that you include all the required supporting documents.
All applicants must indicate which federal immigration program they wish to be assessed against: the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) or the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
The application fee is $1,500. The fee covers the cost of processing your application and is non-refundable once you submit your application. Your fee must be paid online by credit card only (VISA or MasterCard) before your application can be submitted.
OINP will assess your nomination according to the Human Capital Priorities Stream eligibility criteria. Your application will also be assessed to ensure you meet the FSWP or CEC criteria.
Step 4: Accept nomination from Ontario and apply for permanent residence

If your application is approved by Ontario, you will receive a letter from OINP through your IRCC online account notifying you of your nomination. You have 30 calendar days to accept the nomination from Ontario in the Express Entry system.
A nomination from Ontario will give you an additional 600 points in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) and you will receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence from IRCC.
Once you receive an invitation to apply from IRCC, you have 90 calendar days to submit your application for permanent residence to IRCC.

Please advise, thanks
When did you get the noi?

luizf.kp

May 5, 2017
Hi Spectrez,

I am right now in the same situation as you were, I gotta a Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter from Ontario, however, I have a 3-year advance diploma and another 2 years diploma, not a bachelor degree.

How did that work out to you?

Thank You