Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mits0829 said:
Hi Guys,

I have some confusion here.
What I am reading is that people (some) are creating a new EE profile after withdrawing the previous one. Why is that required? I mean does new profile links to provincial program like Ontario and older one does not count or anything?
Basically I am trying to understand the reason behind re-creating the new profile!
OOPNP has a clause that only profiles created on or after 1st June are eligible for their program. Hence the rush to withdraw existing profiles and create new ones.

Specterz

Apr 2, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
Jan 06, 2017
Med's Done....
Mar 07, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 14, 2017
rahulpatel said:
To those people who got PT. Which province did u select for creating profile? All or Ontario
I selected Ontario, and received Notification.

Has002

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2015
Asivad Anac said:
OOPNP has a clause that only profiles created on or after 1st June are eligible for their program. Hence the rush to withdraw existing profiles and create new ones.
Hi Asivad Anac,

Do you have valid URL saying only profiles after 1st of June are eligible for their program.

xlnc20

Apr 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has002 said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

Do you have valid URL saying only profiles after 1st of June are eligible for their program.
www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.

add html at the end of the above link to view

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
Has002 said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

here is the link http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.html

Has002

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2015
Thank you both , :)

Specterz

Apr 2, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
Jan 06, 2017
Med's Done....
Mar 07, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 14, 2017
Asivad Anac said:
Even EE has some limit of applicants for the year. Plus it's been 5 months since the program started and the cutoff has never gone below 453. That still doesn't stop people from creating profiles and being hopeful about their chances.

In OOPNP's case, it's been less than a week and people have started receiving invitations not nominations yet. It'll take at least a couple of months to see how many of these invitations translate into 600 points getting added to the CRS score. Hence it is premature to worry about quota getting filled up this early.

Having said all that, it is still an individual decision. For some people, 1500 CAD will be a fair price to pay for taking their chances with a PN lottery and for others it will seem steep.

All the best!
++ Adding to that:

From what I'm understanding from the following description from PNP website, originally there might be only 2700 PT Invitation:

=================================================================================
I meet Ontario's stream criteria. Why haven't I received a “PT notification of interest”?

Ontario was allocated 2700 nomination spaces by the federal government to use with Express Entry. The number of people who are eligible for our streams and who wish to apply for a nomination may surpass that number. Because of this, not everyone who qualifies for our stream will receive a “PT notification of interest”.
"

Link - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_FAQ.html
=================================================================================

I know, it's only a week since the launch, but not sure If they are going to allocate all the Invitation in once.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what dates have they issued the invitations on?

did anyone get invited after the 5th?

Preet_S

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I got confirmation from OOPNP that you cannot apply if you have 3 year diploma not degree even if you got PT Invitation.

They will reject your application and fees is not refundable.

I got invitation last friday, i have 3 year advanced diploma not degree. So i went to their office to check this out. :(

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So basically they are only using ee aplicants to fund their province. They are sending the invitations to people without checking if they are eligable. How discrasefull !! Shame on you Ontario

Preet_S

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exactly, I am not eligible still they selected me and i know few others as well.

I guess they are selecting everyone above 400 crs. So stupid i was so happy last friday when i got this invitation.

Preet_S

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know very well advanced diploma is not a degree. Thats the only reason i went to OONPNP office to clear this out why they are sending invitations to ineligible people.They should check eligibility somehow before sending invitations.

So many people got invitation but they are not eligible they just have 400 or above crs.

There were so many threads going on who got invitations with advanced diploma not degrre whether they can apply or not thats why i just replied to help those people.

Adamwoo

Jun 5, 2015
Preet_S said:
I know very well advanced diploma is not a degree. Thats the only reason i went to OONPNP office to clear this out why they are sending invitations to ineligible people.They should check eligibility somehow before sending invitations.

So many people got invitation but they are not eligible they just have 400 or above crs.

There were so many threads going on who got invitations with advanced diploma not degrre whether they can apply or not thats why i just replied to help those people.
Thanks for your update.