+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

Feldespato

Jun 4, 2015
Hi,

Since maintaining a minimum of 400 points in your EE profile after applying for the new Ontario EE Stream is a requirement, I wonder if someone Knows how exactly the EE CRS system works regarding age.

I mean, for example, if next month is your birthday, the system automatically re-calculate points according to your date of birth entered when the profile was created?

Thanks!

Feldespato

Jun 4, 2015
Thank you ntwkengg!

And another question, this time regarding CRS points for your spouse/partner's Canadian work experience.

As the main applicant, that experience has to be in 0, A or B NOC list occupations or not necessarily?

Thanks

dimbo888

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
the letter says if you want ontario to conside you for pnp, you must contact ontario directly after receiving this letter.any one know wht tht means?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got PT nomination.

But what does this line stands for:

Once you accept a nomination, your profile will no longer be visible to other provinces and territories, so you will not be considered for nomination by other provinces . You will also not be considered for federal economic programs in Express Entry.

So for example if I accept and apply for this OOPNP nomination , I will not be considered in regular EE draws by CIC until my PNP is approved ? :eek:

I though even if we apply for PNP we are still considered in draws by CIC.

Any expert advise?

Thanks.

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
dimbo888 said:
the letter says if you want ontario to conside you for pnp, you must contact ontario directly after receiving this letter.any one know wht tht means?
So did u received the letter???
What's the score ? Fsw or cec??

Feldespato

Jun 4, 2015
Hi everyone,

Question for those who already received an invitation letter:

When you recreated your profile, did you check "Ontario", "All provinces", or both?

Thanks!

Specterz

Apr 2, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
Jan 06, 2017
Med's Done....
Mar 07, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 14, 2017
Feldespato said:
Hi everyone,

Question for those who already received an invitation letter:

When you recreated your profile, did you check "Ontario", "All provinces", or both?

Thanks!
Just Ontario

chaos123456

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
I'm a bit confused...

So I just withdrew and re-created EE (since my previous profile was created in Feb) and my profile is now showing "Provincial Nominee Program Not Met". Does that mean I don't meet PNP criteria (My score is 407, qualified for both CEC and FSW) or it will only be updated when they send out an invitation letter?

MG84

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-08-2015
Guys 2 quick questions, please.

1. If we get a OOPNP does it also add 600 points to our existing FSWP EE profile ?

2. Are there any drawbacks of withdrawing our existing profile and creating a new one ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your thoughts on this !

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MG84 said:
Guys 2 quick questions, please.

1. If we get a OOPNP does it also add 600 points to our existing FSWP EE profile ?

Adds 600 points only after you receive a nomination, pay them their fee and they process your application. You move under the PNP program and not FSWP.

2. Are there any drawbacks of withdrawing our existing profile and creating a new one ?

No drawbacks but it has been a tedious and confusing process for some people.

Thanks a lot in advance for your thoughts on this !