+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I have recreated my profile on Thursday June 4th with 439 points but I am still waiting for oopnp invite .

Is any one still waiting for the same who created their profiles on Thursday or Wednesday ?

balle balle

May 27, 2015
Hi all,

I am recreating my ee profile. There is a question, have you applied to cic before for immigration?

What should I say? Yes or no?

I withdrew my exp entry profile so shd I answer yes?

Please advise

Chak de!

Jun 7, 2015
I have a Similar concern.

what to answer for "have you previously applied to cic for immigration"?
Yes or No?

I have deleted my previous exp entry profile and recreating a new one.

Do we have to disclose our previous express entry profile number?

Your suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Specterz

Apr 2, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
Jan 06, 2017
Med's Done....
Mar 07, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 14, 2017
balle balle said:
Hi all,

I am recreating my ee profile. There is a question, have you applied to cic before for immigration?

What should I say? Yes or no?

I withdrew my exp entry profile so shd I answer yes?

Please advise
I put my old Express Entry profile number, because I don't want to lie in my new profile. It's just an old profile with my infomation and no invitations or anything.

I recommend putting your old EE profile number in new profile, as CIC can always check how many profile(s) you have created under same passport number or UCI number. And, if you don't specify, this can go forward with mis-representation, and leading to denial of PR application.

I'm sure they not going to ask you, why you withdraw your old profile and created a new one? if they do, then provide the explanation that Ontario Express Entry can only see the profiles after June 1, so I had to create a new one. (Which is a reasonable and true reason)

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
Specterz said:
I put my old Express Entry profile number, because I don't want to lie in my new profile. It's just an old profile with my infomation and no invitations or anything.

I recommend putting your old EE profile number in new profile, as CIC can always check how many profile(s) you have created under same passport number or UCI number. And, if you don't specify, this can go forward with mis-representation, and leading to denial of PR application.

I'm sure they not going to ask you, why you withdraw your old profile and created a new one? if they do, then provide the explanation that Ontario Express Entry can only see the profiles after June 1, so I had to create a new one. (Which is a reasonable and true reason)
what if I created one that was ineligible because I forgot some info, should I include this EE profile number in the new one?

chakrireddy

Apr 2, 2015
But is it worth applying ?
Since there is a limit of 2700…if the cap is reached, don't you guys think 1500$ will be wasted?

Michau

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I selected "No" because by creating a profile you are not applying to CIC for citizenship. Creating an Express Entry profile is not considered applying and that is stated many times on CIC website. Express Entry profile is called "Expression of interest", that is, your indication that you are interested in a possibility to apply. Only when you receive ITA which is "Invitation to Apply", you can apply. Unless you have been invited to apply, you are not applying.

So - do not answer "Yes" to this question and do not invent non-existing UCI numbers because that is misrepresentation.

Reactions: h1b2pr

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chakrireddy said:
But is it worth applying ?
Since there is a limit of 2700...if the cap is reached, don't you guys think 1500$ will be wasted?
Even EE has some limit of applicants for the year. Plus it's been 5 months since the program started and the cutoff has never gone below 453. That still doesn't stop people from creating profiles and being hopeful about their chances.

In OOPNP's case, it's been less than a week and people have started receiving invitations not nominations yet. It'll take at least a couple of months to see how many of these invitations translate into 600 points getting added to the CRS score. Hence it is premature to worry about quota getting filled up this early.

Having said all that, it is still an individual decision. For some people, 1500 CAD will be a fair price to pay for taking their chances with a PN lottery and for others it will seem steep.

All the best!

chakrireddy

Apr 2, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Even EE has some limit of applicants for the year. Plus it's been 5 months since the program started and the cutoff has never gone below 453. That still doesn't stop people from creating profiles and being hopeful about their chances.

In OOPNP's case, it's been less than a week and people have started receiving invitations not nominations yet. It'll take at least a couple of months to see how many of these invitations translate into 600 points getting added to the CRS score. Hence it is premature to worry about quota getting filled up this early.

Having said all that, it is still an individual decision. For some people, 1500 CAD will be a fair price to pay for taking their chances with a PN lottery and for others it will seem steep.

All the best!
Excuse my ignorance,but I am still not sure about how this works. Imagine I receive a PT.The next step would be accepting by sending all the supporting documents and the fees right?
Or are you saying that only 2700 nominations will be sent out and then we have to send the supporting documents?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chakrireddy said:
Excuse my ignorance,but I am still not sure about how this works. Imagine I receive a PT.The next step would be accepting by sending all the supporting documents and the fees right?
Or are you saying that only 2700 nominations will be sent out and then we have to send the supporting documents?
What you and others have received now is an invitation towards a nomination just like an ITA is an invitation towards PR. It doesn't mean you've been granted those 600 points yet. That could take 3 months from the time of accepting the invitation and submitting the required documents. Once that is approved, you will be credited 600 additional points to your MyCIC account and automatically get an ITA in the next draw. And then you will have to submit other documents to CIC to take the process to it's logical conclusion - getting you PR.

2700 is the number of nominations reserved for EE this year. Invitations will definitely be much higher than that number because of selections/cancellations/rejections etc.

Hope this clarifies.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
I am so confused we have 462 points.Should we delete our old profile and create new one.So what are we getting immediately an ITA or just the PT nomination.Is it worth it friends?

AB3087

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
What you and others have received now is an invitation towards a nomination just like an ITA is an invitation towards PR. It doesn't mean you've been granted those 600 points yet. That could take 3 months from the time of accepting the invitation and submitting the required documents. Once that is approved, you will be credited 600 additional points to your MyCIC account and automatically get an ITA in the next draw. And then you will have to submit other documents to CIC to take the process to it's logical conclusion - getting you PR.

2700 is the number of nominations reserved for EE this year. Invitations will definitely be much higher than that number because of selections/cancellations/rejections etc.

Hope this clarifies.

Yup thnx man...

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.. I have received PT interest letter on my express entry profile.
I am currently employed full time under NOC 0621 in Ontario. I wish to apply for PNP Ontario but I am unclear about the following things:
!) Do I need the original Pre-screen Position form and what is the Pre-screen Position form all about?
2) I haven't completed two years of work experience so far. Isn't this the minimum criteria for applying for PNP?
This is really urgent! Please help! Thanks.

mits0829

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I have some confusion here.
What I am reading is that people (some) are creating a new EE profile after withdrawing the previous one. Why is that required? I mean does new profile links to provincial program like Ontario and older one does not count or anything?
Basically I am trying to understand the reason behind re-creating the new profile!

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To those people who got PT. Which province did u select for creating profile? All or Ontario