+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream

mrabbasi

Aug 26, 2015
Hi all,

I'm going to send my documents to be considered for Ontario Human Capital Stream program. Here is what has been asked for proof of funds in the official guide:

Settlement Funds: All applicants must possess sufficient funds and/or income to cover settlement costs in Ontario. Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements.
and here

Bank account outside of Canada
If you do not have a personal bank account in Canada, you must provide six months of original up-to-date bank statements from a recognized financial institution. The bank statements must:
 Demonstrate a personal account standing / final balance that meets or exceeds the LICO; AND
 Include the following details:
o Your name;
o Account number;
o Transit and institution number;
o Account balance; and
o Currency.
I've got the needed funds from my father and got a letter from the bank(couldn't attach the link or pic).It has all the needed info except that it shows only remaining balance in local currency and american dollars and not a 6 month statement since this account has not been active during the last few years and It is the only occasion since I could easily get the letter from the bank and then I removed the money and gave it back since in my country we don't let this much money to stay untouched in the bank and we use it in the business. However I don't want to play scams and at the end I'll bring that amount to Canada.

So, do you think is it enough for them to have this letter from bank plus a letter from my dad that this is a gift? If so, what makes my dad's letter official? I'm really confused. I'll appreciate if you can give me the possible options. Thanks

greenlicious

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I have an overall score of 438. I created my first profile on April 2015 and I withdrawed it on September 5, 2015. Made a new one on September 6, 2015. I just got an invitation today.
The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the CIC website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.

Where about should I contact them? Anybody have any idea?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
greenlicious said:
Hello,

I have an overall score of 438. I created my first profile on April 2015 and I withdrawed it on September 5, 2015. Made a new one on September 6, 2015. I just got an invitation today.
The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.
If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.
You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the CIC website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.

Where about should I contact them? Anybody have any idea?
If you intend to apply then mail your application. If not, then just ignore it, and do nothing.
Prepare forms and documents according to the requirements and guide on this link: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE.html

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Finally I got a PT! Glory be to God!! For those still waiting, don't give up!!

Here are my details. I always asked these from people who got one. Can't believe I'm one of them now:

Resubmitted 4-5 times since June. Last was Sept. 3, got ON PT letter Sept. 11
NOC: 2171
Ticked all provinces
Have aunts/uncles in ON
Never been to Canada
FSW category
CRS: 441

minamina108

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I withdrawn my profile and created one again on September 14th, my score is 402 and I got the ECA report and I am currently working in Ontario.

How long does it take to receive the PT notification and what is the criteria they use?

Thanks for your help :)

stak

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
minamina108 said:
Hello Guys,

I withdrawn my profile and created one again on September 14th, my score is 402 and I got the ECA report and I am currently working in Ontario.

How long does it take to receive the PT notification and what is the criteria they use?

Thanks for your help :)
Check this one..http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/pnp.asp

LadyJune

Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2016
LANDED..........
28-09-2016
Hello everyone,

My friend's experience is NOC 1226 (event planner) and she is bachelor's degree.
Her points in EE is 441.

Can she apply for Ontario Express Entry?

Thanks in advance!

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
LadyJune said:
Hello everyone,

My friend's experience is NOC 1226 (event planner) and she is bachelor's degree.
Her points in EE is 441.

Can she apply for Ontario Express Entry?

Thanks in advance!
She can only apply if she gets an invite to apply from ontario govt.

NicoleD

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Do you know how long it take from the AOR confirmation until one received the 600 points from Ontario?
Someone on the forum posted all the draw waves for this year, but I an't find it anymore. do you know how many draws it will be this year?

jwahba

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

How long it takes to get a pt after Express Entry profile submission ?
Thanks