+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
bestofluck said:
I am with 438 and NOC 4251, I have also not received. I think people above 440 have recieved so lets see if we receive soon . bestoluck
Someone with CRS 401 who received PT. This is really very random, seems to me.

NicoleD

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Has anyone received the 600 points from Ontario? they started to send invitations since June, so I suppose the first who got invited to apply via OOPNP got also the 600 points in the meantime.
anyone?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
NicoleD said:
Has anyone received the 600 points from Ontario? they started to send invitations since June, so I suppose the first who got invited to apply via OOPNP got also the 600 points in the meantime.
anyone?
Yeah of course... please join this thread too: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t307460.0.html;msg4617578;topicseen#new

stak

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
Someone with CRS 401 who received PT. This is really very random, seems to me.
This is not random...province specific program administrator's do search based study ,english score ,work experience etc...
See below link to understand the process..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/pnp.asp

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
stak said:
This is not random...province specific program administrator's do search based study ,english score ,work experience etc...
See below link to understand the process..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/pnp.asp
How can this be explained, CRS 401 received PT not CRS 438? This link is just a general description which does not really tell us how Ontario is selecting applicants.

neo89

Sep 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I just registered for an express entry account. I entered my profile details and it has been marked ineligible my the system twice.
Here are my points details as per CRS score
Age-26 110 points
Education- Bachelor's Degree (4 years)
My degree has been evaluated by World education services and it is equivalent to canandian bachelor's degree( 4 years)
In my credential's assessment I have been given reference number and no ECA certificate number
120 points
Language- IELTS General L-8.5 R-7.5 W-7.5 S-7.5 - 136 points
Skills Transferability- Education + good language skills- 25 points
Work experience (more than 3 years) + Good language skills 50 points

I have filled my profile with the above details. I am not able to understandt the reason for ineligibility
For what I think there may be two possible reasons.
1.I am selecting Ontario as my intended state of residence in order to be selected for 'Ontario Human Capital priorities stream' . Doing this may have disqualified me in some way but I am not sure beacuse no such thing is mentioned in express entry minimum entry req
2. I switched job in the month of june 2015. In my previous organisation my designation was systems engineer which falls under NOC 2173- Software engineer.
After job change my designation changed to consultant which falls under NOC-2171.
I have filled NOC-2173 as my primary category. I have also added 2171 category in the work experience section because my current job is under 2171.

Please help if any one has faced a similar problem or is aware of a solution

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
Hi rafzy,

Pls can you provide a format for this letter. I also got PT notification from Ontario last week, and plan to apply.

Thanks in anticipation.

rafzy said:
i finally managed to write a letter indication my interest to reside in ontario province based on my MS degree. Give them good references about the kind of research job that i would like to do at couple of universities in ontario. Also told them about my uncle living in ontario from last 18 years.

hope i get nominated :)

When did you send your application and what is your CRS score, NOC and application category i.e. FSW, CEC, FST ?

Also, did you get AOR ?

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
If you mean PT notification NOT nomination, then yes! I created my EE profile September 1 with 478 points, and got PT notification the next day.

TK2015 said:
Hi, has anyone recently received nomination for OOPNP?

I have re-submitted by profile a month back, ppt#408 but no update till date.

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
You might want to check the details you provided under education... Make sure you specify that you have gotten ECA result for your bachelor's and it is deemed equivalent to a Canadian bachelor's [that's if you have this credentials assessment result].

Or maybe you should wait till tomorrow, it usually takes 24hrs after creation, for the EE profile to become active.

Btw how come you were given 136 points for Language? I was given 133 for L=8, R=8, W=7.5, S=7.5

Best wishes...

neo89 said:
Hi All,

I just registered for an express entry account. I entered my profile details and it has been marked ineligible my the system twice.
Age-26 110 points
My degree has been evaluated by World education services and it is equivalent to canandian bachelor's degree( 4 years)
In my credential's assessment I have been given reference number and no ECA certificate number
120 points

I have filled my profile with the above details. I am not able to understandt the reason for ineligibility
1.I am selecting Ontario as my intended state of residence in order to be selected for 'Ontario Human Capital priorities stream' . Doing this may have disqualified me in some way but I am not sure beacuse no such thing is mentioned in express entry minimum entry req
2. I switched job in the month of june 2015. In my previous organisation my designation was systems engineer which falls under NOC 2173- Software engineer.
After job change my designation changed to consultant which falls under NOC-2171.
I have filled NOC-2173 as my primary category. I have also added 2171 category in the work experience section because my current job is under 2171.

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-10-2015
Nomination.....
OINP-7-16-2015-Declined it
Hi neo89
i have the same problem- After withdrawing my profile last week, I submitted a new one only to tell me that I was ineligible. Am hoping this is a system glitch because am sure I meet all requirements. On the Express Entry website, it says there are a few issues and that the system is slow. What a stresfull system. :(

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
neo89 said:
Hi All,

Age-26 110 points
120 points

Did you add any previous experience in 2173? Or change your primary NOC to 2171 instead.

TK2015

Sep 7, 2015
mcadam said:
If you mean PT notification NOT nomination, then yes! I created my EE profile September 1 with 478 points, and got PT notification the next day.
Do you know if anyone with 408 score got a PT notification? If so, on what criteria are people receiving PT notification?

singh100

Mar 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neo89 said:
Hi All,

Age-26 110 points
120 points

Yes, hv same problem , my previous designation was Software engg which is NOC 2173 n after job change its IT Analyst which is 2174 . I m bit confussed but just let it be 2173 only..will c wt to do after the ITA.

smtele

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
mcadam said:
Btw how come you were given 136 points for Language? I was given 133 for L=8, R=8, W=7.5, S=7.5
Listening carries a lot of weight-age, so that is probably why.