+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream

NicoleD

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
rafzy said:
Guys,

I'm in big dielmma. In OOPNP application, they have asked us to write our ties to ontario and state our intentions in form of a letter/essay that we want to reside in Ontario if we get PR and we will now leave Ontario.

Has someone writen this letter/essay ... ?

If YES, can he/she please upload a sample of this letter/essay for other OOPNP applocants like me ?

Your co-operation in this regard will be highly praised and appreciated.

Thank you and regards,
Hey Rafzy. What did you do finally? An intention letter? I didn't paid attention to that and I already sent my application. Hope will not get rejected.

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am qualified under "CEC", so in PNP Application can i give "Zero" in Total funds available or i need to mention my "Annual salary" there.? I don't have funds in bank as mentioned

G. Settlement Funds
1. Total funds available for settlement in Ontario in Canadian dollars
2. Total number of family members (including yourself)

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinodram said:
Hi All,

I am qualified under "CEC", so in PNP Application can i give "Zero" in Total funds available or i need to mention my "Annual salary" there.? I don't have funds in bank as mentioned

G. Settlement Funds
1. Total funds available for settlement in Ontario in Canadian dollars
2. Total number of family members (including yourself)
For CEC, 0 CAD in settlement funds is fine.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
NicoleD said:
Hey Rafzy. What did you do finally? An intention letter? I didn't paid attention to that and I already sent my application. Hope will not get rejected.
i finally managed to write a letter indication my interest to reside in ontario province based on my MS degree. Give them good references about the kind of research job that i would like to do at couple of universities in ontario. Also told them about my uncle living in ontario from last 18 years.

hope i get nominated :)

When did you send your application and what is your CRS score, NOC and application category i.e. FSW, CEC, FST ?

Also, did you get AOR ?

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hi All,

I created my EE profile on 20 Aug. Selected "All provinces". CRS score of 439. NOC 0124. No invite received till date.

I was checking older posts about relation to Ontario. Is thr a way where i can show relation to Ontario now? A good friend of mine stays in Ontario and he is willing to share all the Canada Documents. But unfortunately i am not getting invite from Ontario.

Is thr something i can do now? am i missing on something?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhyogeshkumar said:
Hi All,

I created my EE profile on 20 Aug. Selected "All provinces". CRS score of 439. NOC 0124. No invite received till date.

I was checking older posts about relation to Ontario. Is thr a way where i can show relation to Ontario now? A good friend of mine stays in Ontario and he is willing to share all the Canada Documents. But unfortunately i am not getting invite from Ontario.

You have NO control over the act of receiving the invitation except securing a 400+ CRS score, having a Bachelors or higher degree (Canadian or equivalent ECA), creating profile on or after 1st June '15 and choosing 'Ontario' or 'All provinces'. Then you will just have to wait for the PT - you cannot influence that any further.

mars_m

Aug 28, 2015
I need to get my birth certificate translated and notarized because it's not in English. I didn't find anything about this with the search function.
The application guide states "anyone can do it" except myself or anyone related to me.

Does this mean I just need to add this and get someone to review and sign it? Or should I just pay for a professional translation?
Thanks in advance :)!

I, NAME, hereby certify that I reviewed the attached documents.
I further certify that the English translation of the LANGUAGE document appears, to the best of my
abilities, to be true and accurate. I further certify that I am competent in both English and LANGUAGE
to render and certify such translation.
FULL LEGAL NAME
[Signature]
Sworn to before me this ___th day of MONTH 200__

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mars_m said:
I need to get my birth certificate translated and notarized because it's not in English. I didn't find anything about this with the search function.
The application guide states "anyone can do it" except myself or anyone related to me.

Does this mean I just need to add this and get someone to review and sign it? Or should I just pay for a professional translation?
Thanks in advance :)!

I, NAME, hereby certify that I reviewed the attached documents.
I further certify that the English translation of the LANGUAGE document appears, to the best of my
abilities, to be true and accurate. I further certify that I am competent in both English and LANGUAGE
to render and certify such translation.
FULL LEGAL NAME
[Signature]
Sworn to before me this ___th day of MONTH 200__

and this ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=040&t=4

cocomo

Aug 30, 2015
Hi All,

Can someone guide me how we can send the application fee from outside Canada in Canadian dollars???

cocomo

Aug 30, 2015
Thankx for your reply guys.
I have one more question. I have recently resigned from my job on 31st August 2015. What do I write in OOPNP form for my current occupation in Section D1. Do I write unemployed or write the NOC code of my last job?

TK2015

Sep 7, 2015
Hi, has anyone recently received nomination for OOPNP?

I have re-submitted by profile a month back, ppt#408 but no update till date.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
cocomo said:
Thankx for your reply guys.
I have one more question. I have recently resigned from my job on 31st August 2015. What do I write in OOPNP form for my current occupation in Section D1. Do I write unemployed or write the NOC code of my last job?
Write unemployed of course! Why your NOC of your last job? It is "current job", you do not have a job currently now, right? Do not complicate things, just be honest, they wont reject you or anything just because you are currently unemployed.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
TK2015 said:
Hi, has anyone recently received nomination for OOPNP?

I have re-submitted by profile a month back, ppt#408 but no update till date.
Nomination? You meant PT i think. Yes there are people received letter of interest these few days.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
singhyogeshkumar said:
Hi All,

I am with 438 and NOC 4251, I have also not received. I think people above 440 have recieved so lets see if we receive soon . bestoluck