May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jwahba said:
Hi there,

How long it takes to get a pt after Express Entry profile submission ?
Thanks
No one really knows. They send PT Notification of Interest letters when they want to increase the intake - be prepared as it can take a while.

ESREDDY

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TK2015 said:
Hi All,

Has anyone with a score below 410 received a PT?
Hi,

I just received an expression of intrest from Ontario....My score is 411..

Can any one help me out on how to proceed further

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ESREDDY said:
Hi,

Hi,

Start by going through this link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/search-results/-t298423.0.html;msg4362143;topicseen#msg4362143

And the application guide that can be found on: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html#display

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smtele said:
According to section 7.2 in OO PNP application guideSince it's taking OOPNP 2-3 months or more to nominate, I would say that you will not get nominated by Oct 22, and would have to withdraw your application. Also, they may charge you a $1500 fee after giving you an AOR, and I am not sure if you would get that back when you withdraw.
So it seems really risky to apply to OOPNP now, and I would suggest giving the IELTS exam again to bring the CRS above 400.
It specifically doesn't mention losing points for a birthday. Recommend that the OP sends a mail to OINP to confirm if that would automatically disqualify them.

When CIC extends an ITA, the candidate's CRS stands as on the date of the ITA and birthdays don't matter provided they submit their application within 60 days. This exemption might be valid for OINP as well but I'm not sure and it is worth checking.

smtele

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
Yes, it does not mention b'day specifically but the express entry system automatically re-calculates the CRS on the Birthday. The guide clearly says if the CRS goes below 400 (for whatever reason), then one needs to notify OOPNP, and they will withdraw the application. I don't think there is an exemption to that rule in the guide. I agree that austinjes to double check this with OOPNP so as not to miss his/her chance.

fatehelps

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Received PT notification under Human Capital Priorities Stream yesterday. I went thro' the application procedure and here are my doubts.

1. I am not intending to make any application to PEO (Professional Engineers Ontario) at the moment. I understand it is a pre-requisite to practice in this particular occupation. But when I read the application form, I do not have the desired document (Canadian Birth Certificate / Canadian Citizenship Card/ Permanent Resident Card / Form IMM 1000 of Record of Landing - Landing Immigration Status) to prove my proof of Identity. Furthermore, I can begin my application for license upon obtaining provincial nomination / invitation / Landing into Canada.

2. For Work Experience, I can certainly submit my recent resume indicating all relevant work experience. But I regret to obtain employer reference letters in company letter heads. However I can provide the job roles and description printed in a plain sheet, signed by my manager with his business card attached (for correspondence) and notarized to prove authenticity. The actual reason for the unavailability of the same in Company letter head is that my employer doesn't provide such letter to the employee while serving for the organisation and also it affects my professional growth within the organisation.

Please comment if this is acceptable and I can proceed with my application to Ontario under Human Capital Priorities Stream.

NicoleD

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Hi guys,

After receiving PT from Ontario and sending them the complete file, in case they have questions they will call/send email before of after the AOR? How much time is it between receiving the AOR and getting the 600 points?

Thank you for feedback.

DAN1985

Sep 22, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2015
AOR Received.
22-12-2015
Med's Done....
25-12-2015
Hi, I have received Expression of Interest from Ontario PNP yesterday. I have 3 years work experience in the past ten years in Skill level NOC B. However I have only got 10 months experience in the past 5 years in Skill Level NOC B, but I have already covered 1560 hours of full time work in these months. Am I eligible to apply for OINP ? Please help.

TK2015

Sep 7, 2015
ESREDDY said:
Hi,

Congrats and all d best! Can you share whats your NOC and domain of work (IT or non-IT)?

TK2015

Sep 7, 2015
All, People with score b/w 400-410 also getting PT notification.. not sure how are they picking up people? Is it through the domain of work?
My score is 408 and working in a telecom company, awaiting a PT notification!

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
TK2015 said:
All, People with score b/w 400-410 also getting PT notification.. not sure how are they picking up people? Is it through the domain of work?
My score is 408 and working in a telecom company, awaiting a PT notification!
what is your NOC ?