Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Thank you All!!!

Hi Akk, funny you mentioned that, I was checking my number in this moment!!!... it seems to be that my case is not available yet...

It says that I have to provide 2 passport photos, passport and $$$$ in the medical examinations

akk said:
UHUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

Great!, so I will be receiving mine around April 8.
I will have enough time to make medicals and leave US end of April!! Cool to hear that.
Did you check the website with your AOR number to see if it is there, and if it says "in progress"?
Also, did they asked just for medical exams? Didn't they ask more pics? Someone here said they ask pics too...

Akk

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
Congrats Inge:

So, average so far takes about ~ 2 months to get AOR from submission, if no documents are returned... If so, I should be getting mine around mid April...

Good luck to all.

ingegarcia said:
Thank you All!!!

Hi Akk, funny you mentioned that, I was checking my number in this moment!!!... it seems to be that my case is not available yet...

It says that I have to provide 2 passport photos, passport and $$$$ in the medical examinations

akk said:
UHUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

Great!, so I will be receiving mine around April 8.
I will have enough time to make medicals and leave US end of April!! Cool to hear that.
Did you check the website with your AOR number to see if it is there, and if it says "in progress"?
Also, did they asked just for medical exams? Didn't they ask more pics? Someone here said they ask pics too...

Akk

Harry2500

Star Member
Nov 13, 2008
Send
Docs to CIC on 30 th Jan
CIC return 13 Feb
Resend to CIC 16 Feb
CIC received 19 Feb
Check Cashed 1st March
No further Info

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Just wanted to post some updates.....
I called yesterday (Friday) around 9pm for the medical examinations just to see if they had some message information about the business hours. I was so amazed when someone actually answered the phone and I did schedule the appointment for Saturday @8.30PM... I paid $700 for 2 meds and $25 for express delivery. The results will be done in 1 week and sent to Ottawa.. I am expecting around 2 weeks or less for them to arrive to Ottawa.

BTW I did my meds in MA...

Good Luck to all!

toledoresident

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008
Hi Inge,

Congratulations !!!!!

PLease check below websites, they may help you perhaps. You just need to send fingerprinting card to them. Please call them before sending fingerprinting card and indicate the purpose of fingerprinting. If they are agree to do that for immigration purpose please go ahead. Please note that there will some charge for this service.

http://www.fastfingerprints.com/defaultlivescan.aspx

TR

ingegarcia said:
Thanks toledoresident, can I perform this procedure out of the state b/c I am currently living in NH?

BTW I received AOR dated mar 17/09 and instructions for medical examinations, no other documentation was requested... The letter states that my file has been placed in a queue and it is waiting for assessment and that I will receive further information and instructions if needed.. seems to be a pretty scripted letter.
I'll make an appointment this Monday and I'll post updates on my case...

Good luck to all!!

toledoresident said:
Hi Inge,

PCC for ohio is simple, go to the electronic finger printing station and get it done in five minutes.

They will send you PCC within five minutes.

Almost all universities and community colleges are having this factility.

Thanks,
TR

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ingegarcia said:
I called yesterday (Friday) around 9pm for the medical examinations just to see if they had some message information about the business hours. I was so amazed when someone actually answered the phone and I did schedule the appointment for Saturday @8.30PM... I paid $700 for 2 meds and $25 for express delivery. The results will be done in 1 week and sent to Ottawa.. I am expecting around 2 weeks or less for them to arrive to Ottawa.

Good Luck to all!
Congrats Inge. Did you get medicals done in one day? Do you have to do follow-up visits?

Thanks,
Taps

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
ingegarcia said:

Good Luck to all!
Congrats you did your medicals the very next day.

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
congrats inge ! goodluck with ur next steps :)

ingegarcia said:
Thanks toledoresident, can I perform this procedure out of the state b/c I am currently living in NH?

BTW I received AOR dated mar 17/09 and instructions for medical examinations, no other documentation was requested... The letter states that my file has been placed in a queue and it is waiting for assessment and that I will receive further information and instructions if needed.. seems to be a pretty scripted letter.

Good luck to all!!

toledoresident said:
Hi Inge,

PCC for ohio is simple, go to the electronic finger printing station and get it done in five minutes.

They will send you PCC within five minutes.

Almost all universities and community colleges are having this factility.

Thanks,
TR

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Hey Guys I recieved my AOR and medical request from CIC on friday. my timelines are as follows

- application sent to CIC on Jan 15 and it was recieved on jan 16 2009
- AOR and medical request recieved on march 20th 2009

I did not send any state PCC and there was no request for one.

I will call the doctor's office monday for an appointment for medical.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Congratulations rascojenkins!!!!

rascojenkins said:
Hey Guys I recieved my AOR and medical request from CIC on friday. my timelines are as follows

- AOR and medica request recieved on march 20th 2009

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ingegarcia said:

Good luck to all!!
Congratulations Ingegarcia on receiving AOR and medical request. The long wait is over for you and good luck with the very last steps. You will be in Canada soon.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rascojenkins said:

- AOR and medica request recieved on march 20th 2009

Congratulations! rascojenkins. Glad that you received your AOR and medical request. You are getting there.

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
folks,

this is confusing.... i sent seperate PNP to buffalo with seperate fees that got encashed..
now cic sends letter to my lawyer asking if i want to continue with FSW or switch it to pnp
and no new fees will be required for switching .... i am wondering whats going on with cic