+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VatoCA

You will get a good offer soon and will be settled in no time.

I have a friend in the banking industry who moved to calgary in 2009 (when the recession was at its worst). Two years he is still with the bank and his wife is also employed now, they are about to purchase their new home. Ignore trolls who think they know it all.

VAtoCA said:
Agree with you guys. I have completed my landing about a month ago and by now I already have 6 phone interview and 2 F2F interview with Canadian employer. I still have my US number and address. I'll say I do not have an offer yet but those interview calls were more than I was getting from US employers and I'm still in US. So people ignore those negative comments from jerk like Washington state who has opinion of everybody expect of him.

the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/LA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AINP_00-03-2009, CIC_08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
na
Nomination.....
29-11-2009
AOR Received.
24-07-2010
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
05-01-2011 to LA
Med's Request
24-07-2010
Med's Done....
06-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18 March, 2011
LANDED..........
18 July, 2011
Got my passport back from LA. It took almost 5 weeks to issue the visa and seems like return mail was out two days after but status was not trackable.

Now I got a few questions and maybe somebody can clarify:

1. I put Calgary as my intended destination. Now I have an Edmonton address but not Calgary, is it ok?
2. The last two letters of my place of birth (12 letters) was cut off, is it normal due to the length of place of birth?
3. In my CPR, it only shows my son's first name, is it normal if principal applicant and dependent have the same last name?

Thanks.

the

kevinctech

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2009
Nomination.....
26-11-2009
AOR Received.
28-07-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
31-07-2010
surenderJeet said:
Avalap, Kevintech,

Did you guys got your visa stamp done. Did your e-status changed to decision made?. Please advise.

King80,
I will call you next weekend.
No buddy, nothing yet..eagerly waiting for my passports!!! I dont see any change in my ecas too.. :-(

kevinctech

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2009
Nomination.....
26-11-2009
AOR Received.
28-07-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
31-07-2010
surenderJeet said:
Thanks Kevinctech,

Hope to get soon.

When did they reach by mail. Please advise.
Mine reached on March 17th.

JENNYSEC

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10
File Transfer...
detroit
Med's Request
june 2011
Med's Done....
june 2011
Passport Req..
march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 2012
LANDED..........
13 JUNE 2012
anu body got update their case to day...

JENNYSEC

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10
File Transfer...
detroit
Med's Request
june 2011
Med's Done....
june 2011
Passport Req..
march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 2012
LANDED..........
13 JUNE 2012
VAtoCA said:
Agree with you guys. I have completed my landing about a month ago and by now I already have 6 phone interview and 2 F2F interview with Canadian employer. I still have my US number and address. I'll say I do not have an offer yet but those interview calls were more than I was getting from US employers and I'm still in US. So people ignore those negative comments from Washington state who has opinion of everybody expect of him.
thas good This kind of information gives lot of courage to othes...Wih you all the best ....

kins4u2

Star Member
Mar 20, 2009
Congrats the !!

the said:
Got my passport back from LA. It took almost 5 weeks to issue the visa and seems like return mail was out two days after but status was not trackable.

Now I got a few questions and maybe somebody can clarify:

1. I put Calgary as my intended destination. Now I have an Edmonton address but not Calgary, is it ok?
2. The last two letters of my place of birth (12 letters) was cut off, is it normal due to the length of place of birth?
3. In my CPR, it only shows my son's first name, is it normal if principal applicant and dependent have the same last name?

Thanks.

the

VAtoCA

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aren't you the same guy who was all over this forum begging people to share the ride to Calgary? How is that working out btw? Have you found a dark skin guy in a white shirt yet? What a racist SOB.

washington.state said:
Challenge is to get and retain that job. When you will get there and speak that pathetic english that "Data reside trichurupally, ODS reside in Vangarpalli" then you will kicked out within 2 months of job. Those vendors who are calling you may sound like an opportunity but don't consider it achievement unless you really retain the job for a longtime and that's when you get settled. I have received multiple calls from these people and none of them have a senior role firstly, second thing is that they call you and ask you travel plan. Once they see you in white shirt and dark skin you more look like a employee of a funeral and their entire enthusiasm is gone and then they say "we will call you back" which they never do.
Presently they are looking at your resume not at you.

It is US which has highest tolerance for new people from third world and those Prairie based employers have entirely different chemistry. Those patriot Canadians are not just going to take this anymore. They will rise up with a sound of bird, I said it..I said it. Yes I said it. If you push those patriot Canadian too much with your resume, they will come out of Lethbridge, Lloydminister and Edmonton.

Mar 29, 2011
AlbertaGovernor said:
#1. You W2 should suffice.
Guys,

I also received the same email asking for the following documents the second time,

got an e-mail from Detroit office asking the following documents:

You are required to provide the documents listed below. If an interview is required, bring the original documents with you, otherwise submit photocopies of documents indicated. Documents in languages other than English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation - that is a translation prepared by an accredited translator.

1-Verifiable letters of reference from U.S. employers and clients detailing your dates of employment, hours worked per week, remuneration paid and duties
and responsibilities.

2-Evidence of paid work experience in the U.S. in the form of IRS Wage and Income Transcripts (sample copy attached - note the transcripts list
employer/employee and wages) and Social Security Statements for 2007, 2008 and 2009 and individual pay statements for January 2010 to present.

3-Evidence of U.S. immigration status from entry to present. Copies of all H1B applications submitted to U.S. immigration officials on your behalf by U.S.
employers.

4-Evidence of funds for settlement in the form of all bank account statements for the past twelve months and evidence of source of funds.

in item#4 "IRS Wage and Income Transcripts", I had submitted the W2 forms but they have send us a sample and asked me the second time to send the "IRS Wage and Income Transcripts". Where do I get this from? Any help will be highly appreciated.

Evidence of U.S. immigration status from entry to present. Copies of all H1B applications submitted to U.S. immigration officials on your behalf by U.S.
employers. - Do I need to send all the H1B visa copies to them since I am in my 6th year of H1B visa. Do I need to send copies for my wife too or it's just the principle applicant.

Please help me all with your suggestions!!!

the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/LA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AINP_00-03-2009, CIC_08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
na
Nomination.....
29-11-2009
AOR Received.
24-07-2010
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
05-01-2011 to LA
Med's Request
24-07-2010
Med's Done....
06-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18 March, 2011
LANDED..........
18 July, 2011
Thanks, kins4u2. I think yours will be delivered later this week.

kins4u2 said:
Congrats the !!

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
tryingtobecanadian said:
in item#4 "IRS Wage and Income Transcripts", I had submitted the W2 forms but they have send us a sample and asked me the second time to send the "IRS Wage and Income Transcripts". Where do I get this from? Any help will be highly appreciated.
I suggest you send a copy of the Fed Tax Return that you filed plus the W2 form for all years. If you want check this link: http://www.irs.gov/faqs/content/0,,id=199822,00.html

tryingtobecanadian said:
Evidence of U.S. immigration status from entry to present. Copies of all H1B applications submitted to U.S. immigration officials on your behalf by U.S.
employers. - Do I need to send all the H1B visa copies to them since I am in my 6th year of H1B visa. Do I need to send copies for my wife too or it's just the principle applicant.
Don't know what you mean by "visa copy" - visas are not good proof of continuity of legal stay in US. You should send copies of all I797s for you and all dependents (send all - from the first till the current 797). Also send copy of current I94 for all.

All the best.

Tees Maar Khan

Mar 12, 2011
VAtoCA said:
Aren't you the same guy who was all over this forum begging people to share the ride to Calgary? How is that working out btw? Have you found a dark skin guy in a white shirt yet? What a racist SOB.
Mein toa pehle sey bola thaa... washington.state saab sey baada chootiya hai.