+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

albertatj

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
Thanks a lot everyone for all your help and support, yes Joseph you are right thats correct time line. :)
All the best to member who are still waiting..! Long wait is over now starts the job hunting n moving part once i get it stamped!
This forum is really good-- I was reading every half n hour but a silent reader!! :D its so great to know so many people have so much to share..
This also shows a desire n passion to grow n fight against all odd.. hope we can meet one - one who visits this forum regularly.. so much common attributes n things to share..everyone would have.. its really tiring waiting for this day...! ALL THE BEST.. dont worry haar raat ki subah hoti hai... there will be a bright light at the end of dark tunnel..! Be happy n njoy current time n present till you get a REAL PRESENT FROM CIC!! :D

calgary2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
LOS ANGELES
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2009
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
10-12-2009
AOR Received.
15-08-2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
15-08-2010
Med's Done....
18-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
AlbertaNj - It looks like a farewell letter! Please be in the forum and keep posting your updates, You are very true that people look at the site every hour or so, some express and some just view, but finally do update the events and status changes promptly, that is the reason why this thread is so famous !!! 8). Virtually we are in a room and discuss everything. Who ever get PPR will leave and can see lesser responses from that person except few who are still in the room to discuss. I agree thats ok but still we can continue some topics like : moving, settling over there, next steps Citegenship ( 1095 days in Canada ) etc.. :)

albertatj said:
Thanks a lot everyone for all your help and support, yes Joseph you are right thats correct time line. :)
All the best to member who are still waiting..! Long wait is over now starts the job hunting n moving part once i get it stamped!
This forum is really good-- I was reading every half n hour but a silent reader!! :D its so great to know so many people have so much to share..
This also shows a desire n passion to grow n fight against all odd.. hope we can meet one - one who visits this forum regularly.. so much common attributes n things to share..everyone would have.. its really tiring waiting for this day...! ALL THE BEST.. dont worry haar raat ki subah hoti hai... there will be a bright light at the end of dark tunnel..! Be happy n njoy current time n present till you get a REAL PRESENT FROM CIC!! :D

Unique12

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 3 2010
Nomination.....
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
June 28 2010
Med's Request
June 28 2010
Med's Done....
7.2.2010, reached 7.15.2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
Congratulations Albertatj!! Did your e-cas change to medicals received and did you receive an Initial Assessment from Buffalo a few months ago?

albertatj said:

lettuce_tomatoes

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WOw, feels good to learn that you are the choosen one today. Congrats THE. All the very bets.

the said:
Thanks to all.

As of now, ecase status still shows "We transferred your application to the Los Angeles office on January 6, 2011. The Los Angeles office may contact you."

DKSCHOWDARY

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2009
Doc's Request.
05-05-2009
Nomination.....
16-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-08-2010
File Transfer...
24-01-2011
Med's Request
01-08-2010
Med's Done....
17-08-2010
albertatj said:
albertaj: that looks like an emotional farewell. Yes as a team we have learnt many things.... i was not aware of this forum until last couple of months... from then i check daily..Please do come back and keep us updated...

later on u will be an experienced guy and ur help would definitely be appreciated by many ..

albertatj

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
Yes Definitely friends! :D I am not going anywhere! now its like an addiction to visit the forum n read everything , so can not leave it friends.. will always be there n keep updating..do u know forum was the one where I posted first before even informing and calling my family, that close is the forum... so you can understand the attachment, I had damn pressurize two years at work here in USA , we all know how difficult it is to be in this situation where you dotn have any stability.. even if we earn little less its stability that matters along with other thing for which we have started this journey (development, our next generations future, less traffic, pollution, politics, other disturbances etc..)
So lets hope all dream comes true..
yes my status still says medical received and I did get a letter 3 months ago- Nov that they dont need any other document and i should pay RPRF.
All the best guys n gals n take care ALL IS WELL..we all will sail through this time, patience is virtue..

albertatj

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
DKSCHOWDARY said:
albertaj: that looks like an emotional farewell. Yes as a team we have learnt many things.... i was not aware of this forum until last couple of months... from then i check daily..Please do come back and keep us updated...

later on u will be an experienced guy and ur help would definitely be appreciated by many ..
Dont worry dude will keep sharing any important information that will help forum any positive way..forum is like chai ke sath ka nasta!! :)

JENNYSEC

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10
File Transfer...
detroit
Med's Request
june 2011
Med's Done....
june 2011
Passport Req..
march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 2012
LANDED..........
13 JUNE 2012
congratulation Who got their PPR.
I am requesting all member psl. share all update and your lading experience.It helps new member like us,Who just maild their application to CIC.
THANKS

DKSCHOWDARY

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2009
Doc's Request.
05-05-2009
Nomination.....
16-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-08-2010
File Transfer...
24-01-2011
Med's Request
01-08-2010
Med's Done....
17-08-2010
JENNYSEC said:
congratulation Who got their PPR.
I am requesting all member psl. share all update and your lading experience.It helps new member like us,Who just maild their application to CIC.
THANKS
We will :)

Qureshi

Star Member
Nov 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-05-2010
Nomination.....
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
Feb 02, 2011
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Done....
Feb 15, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 4th , 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 10th, 2011
LANDED..........
Sep 20th 2011
Congratulation to all PPR Holder,

Good to hear progress is being developed. Someone has mentioned that its a type of addiction to reveow this forum, he/she is 100% right
as I myself open this forum atleast 5 to 6 times a day.

Thanks,

DKSCHOWDARY said:

NewHome_Alberta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all for your support and advise that I got from this forum.
Now I have a question for the PR card.

Did anybody tried using a Fedex mail box Address to get PR card?

movetocal

Feb 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I am new member of this great helpful forum. I have been a silent reader for past 6 months though. My timelines are included in the signature.

Question: For those go got the PPR and those who are waiting to get PPR from NY consulate, what is the eCas status? Few days back my status was changed to "Medical Received", I am wondering how does NY consulate send the PPR requests and make sure I did not miss it (if sent via regular mail) while I was on vacation to india for last 6 weeks.

Avalap

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Friends,

Congratulations on getting your Passport Request and File transfer emails. I wish you good luck in your future endeavors.

Movetocal -: Going by my case, you can expect to get your RPRF by email within 1-2 weeks of your ecas status being updated to medicals received. As a precaution, Do keep an eye on your spam emails too.
Hope this helps.

movetocal said:
Hi Everyone,

I am new member of this great helpful forum. I have been a silent reader for past 6 months though. My timelines are included in the signature.

Question: For those go got the PPR and those who are waiting to get PPR from NY consulate, what is the eCas status? Few days back my status was changed to "Medical Received", I am wondering how does NY consulate send the PPR requests and make sure I did not miss it (if sent via regular mail) while I was on vacation to india for last 6 weeks.

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes this is very addictive, and it goes with my chai everyday too! :p I have been on this forum for around 2 years, and have received so many great advises, thanks to everyone, thought I should take the opportunity to thank. :D

plus also I feel the addictiveness is due to our fight for a better life, for freedom, true what albertanj said, i agree

also apart from from 30-40 ppl who post on the forum , i feel there are 100s out there, who are silent readers of this forum, guys please post your timelines and experiences as timelines/exp is the greatest knowledge we share on this forum.

peace evryone, yes there is light at the end of the long tunnel, good luck to all....