+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jacaranda said:
and being indian does what to an application??
Jacaranda you very well know majority of the applicants are from India. Why are you being so ignorant about the fact. Dude we know each other so well; admit it.

the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/LA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AINP_00-03-2009, CIC_08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
na
Nomination.....
29-11-2009
AOR Received.
24-07-2010
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
05-01-2011 to LA
Med's Request
24-07-2010
Med's Done....
06-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18 March, 2011
LANDED..........
18 July, 2011
pk933 said:
can anybody help me on the questions that I asked above. Let me copy down again.
1-in item#4 "IRS Wage and Income Transcripts" does anyone know If just a copy of W-2s will do this? I dont know how to oreder this transcrip from IRS.

I would say W-2 is suffice. In the email they attached a sample copy, is it the same as a W-2? Also do you still keep the social security statement? This is a tough call, I don't know if I still keep it.

2-I got an other question about the last item about the bank statement for funds. I think for AINP It was not requiered but as you see they ask for it. I dont know how to deal with that because I was going to get some money and transfer in my account just now, so it will show as a big transection in my account if I get a 12 month statement. can someone tell me how to justify that amount or they can always refuse my case just because I did not have this ammount in my account previously?. I also dont know how much time I have to send these documents to them as they didnt know mention any deadline for the documents in the e-mail.

As suggested by AlbertaGovernor, try to do as best as you can. Maybe you should hold off your transaction (if it is large amount) until you get PPR? Like you said, AINP H1B nominee don't need proof of funds, I am thinking even if you have a big transaction, it shouldn't be a big deal as long as you can proof the prupose of the use.

pk933

Apr 28, 2009
USA
well I dont know man! I am just so stressed up right now. I got all of the documents that they ask ready right now execpt that freaking proof of funds that I didnt thik would ever come thru under AINP during CIC process. none of the options that Alberta Gove brought up works for me.
I was counting on needing that fund only the time when I will be landing. and the ammount that I am going to have transferred in my account is atually my money that I lended someone as I had to put that aside that amount for the time when i would land in Canada.
But i dont know how i can explain that to CIC in case it will flag in my statement. but I dont know i am confused and seems like I will get refused at the very last minut just coz of this fund thing..
can you guys think of any explaintion that i should add with my bank statement or I should go ahead and just send out the bank statement to give it a shot and let them get back to me and ask If they need any explainations
Funny thing is that I was expecting an RFE for my wife's police cert but it seems like they accepted whatever i submitted but now this bank statement Damn! " out of the frying pan into the fire "

lettuce_tomatoes

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello pk93,

CIC does not have the right to look into your daily transactions, average daily balance etc. IN USA other than IRS (unless there is an audit), i am not sure if someone has the authority to AUTHORITATIVELY ask for your bank statements. I think CIC sent you a list of generic questions, its is a possibility that the visa officer just printed some random form and inserted it in ur file. Even if i am wrong here, here is wat you can do.

Have your bank issue you a letter of relationship on their letter head. Have the manager sign it, rubber stamp and notarize it from the same bank. Make sure that they write something like:

To
Canadian Consulate Detroit

This is to certify that PK93 has been banking with our bank since the year so and so. His accounts are in good standing and has a current balance of xxxxx.xxx

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Bank Manager
xyz bank inc.
Phone
Fax:

Its is a standard bank verification letter and the CIC will have to honour it. Perhaps you can discuss this with your bank manager, he/she may have suggestions/inputs for you.

Also, plez send them all other docs which they asked, as an additional doc, have your employer issue you a salary confirmation letter stating that you have been employed since so and so time and ur currently salary s xyz.

Hope this helps

All the best

pk933 said:
well I dont know man! I am just so stressed up right now. I got all of the documents that they ask ready right now execpt that freaking proof of funds that I didnt thik would ever come thru under AINP during CIC process. none of the options that Alberta Gove brought up works for me.
I was counting on needing that fund only the time when I will be landing. and the ammount that I am going to have transferred in my account is atually my money that I lended someone as I had to put that aside that amount for the time when i would land in Canada.
But i dont know how i can explain that to CIC in case it will flag in my statement. but I dont know i am confused and seems like I will get refused at the very last minut just coz of this fund thing..
can you guys think of any explaintion that i should add with my bank statement or I should go ahead and just send out the bank statement to give it a shot and let them get back to me and ask If they need any explainations
Funny thing is that I was expecting an RFE for my wife's police cert but it seems like they accepted whatever i submitted but now this bank statement Damn! " out of the frying pan into the fire "

chigirl

Nov 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2008
Doc's Request.
11-15-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-19-2010
Med's Request
07-19-2010
Med's Done....
07-26-2010
pk933 said:
I applied for a work visa for another country and I had to submit my bank statements for the last one year. I had to show a link between my paystubs, my deposits and my W2. Moreover, I had to get a letter from the bank stating that my statements were authentic.

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:)

"you very well know majority of the applicants are from India." >> ok everyone knows, and so???
"Why are you being so ignorant about the fact." >> did I deny the fact???
"Dude we know each other so well" >> excuse me, i dont know u or ever will want to, u can claim to know whatever u want

And (as expected from u) u still havent answered my question as to being indian does what to an application? a large majority of the TOTAL immigration to canada is from india, so has CIC declared a quota for indians, like the US, offcourse not.

I knew that Mr. AG, was going to respond with some irrelvant comments as highlighted/quoted. For those who think googling on facts that already exist on the internet and posting them here is a great contribution to this forum from him, may also appreciate that he has previously passed racist comments, swearing and direct derogatory remarks at individuals, and a lot of forum members have screenshots as proof. and till today he has not posted his timeline or his friend's timeline (for which he claims to be on this forum).

if bibo wants to converse on this, fine. Mr. AG, I dont need your expertise on this, w h a t e v e r you say to this post, I WILL ignore.

AlbertaGovernor said:
Jacaranda you very well know majority of the applicants are from India. Why are you being so ignorant about the fact. Dude we know each other so well; admit it.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOL... if googling was the way this forum would shut down. No one would ask questions. Yes there is lot of information on the internet but it is scattered. I not just googling information for anyone, I am helping them with the exact answer they are looking for and highligting it for them to refer to.

As for your accusation of racist comments, I have just talked the facts and there is nothing personal or racist about that.

You can ingore my comments and continue with your immigration. There are many out here who do send me PMs and appreciate my help.

Regarding your question about the effect of being India, I dont think there is any implication on the application as CIC does not process them by nationality unlike the US.

DKSCHOWDARY

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2009
Doc's Request.
05-05-2009
Nomination.....
16-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-08-2010
File Transfer...
24-01-2011
Med's Request
01-08-2010
Med's Done....
17-08-2010
Why is Detroit asking for all these documents. By AINP we are not required to shows funds & all these w2, employer letters etc..

My file was transferred to Detroit on same day... so i might get same email... so i its better i keep them ready.

chigirl

Nov 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2008
Doc's Request.
11-15-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-19-2010
Med's Request
07-19-2010
Med's Done....
07-26-2010
pk933 said:
pk...There is a 1-800 number for IRS. Why dont you give them a call, and ask them how you can obtain a coy of the transcripts.

josephdadreamer

Nov 24, 2008
Pk933,
Your best bet i guess is to consult the matter to a lawyer. I was just hoping that the local visa office made a mistake asking you on this one. I know how it feels being so close yet so far with application.

pk933 said:

vbomb

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
1122 business management consultant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
07-SEP-2010
Nomination.....
23-MAR-2010
AOR Received.
01-SEP-2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
01-SEP-2010
Med's Done....
17-AUG-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-MAR-2011
VISA ISSUED...
06-APR-2011
LANDED..........
19-APR-2011
The weather is not helping either, there is a snow storm forecasted for the area. You know people will take snow days off work and delivery gets delayed. AHHHHHHH

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/article329618.ece

Qureshi

Star Member
Nov 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-05-2010
Nomination.....
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
Feb 02, 2011
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Done....
Feb 15, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 4th , 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 10th, 2011
LANDED..........
Sep 20th 2011
Seniors please help,

I just received Med request and would like to seek your's advice. I am New Jersey based so please let me know to whom should I go who should
take my insurance in account and process it smoothly without surprises.

Looking forward to hear form experienced one,

Thanks in advance.

kt123

Jan 11, 2011
PK33,

Detroit is just simply playing with the wording when it comes to RFE?

All you need is ...W2,Payslips,I-797,Statement of account from your bank manager(by default they will give 12 months history in brief like how much came in and out)..... and a decent cover letter stating that all of my savings came from my pay etc....

When they can play with the words ......i Guess you can too?

Cheer up.

Mods777

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
I doubt your insurance will cover medical tests probably a part of it but not all.

I went to Dr Wong in NY he was good and not that expensive too. They were very prompt and fast and knew exactly what needs to be done.

Qureshi said:
Seniors please help,

I just received Med request and would like to seek your's advice. I am New Jersey based so please let me know to whom should I go who should
take my insurance in account and process it smoothly without surprises.

Looking forward to hear form experienced one,

Thanks in advance.

calgary2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
LOS ANGELES
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2009
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
10-12-2009
AOR Received.
15-08-2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
15-08-2010
Med's Done....
18-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
I guess the visa office has done the mistake regarding your case, you should write an email and get confirmation of the documents that you need to send. Just ask for the cliarification, it will not harm / slow down the application processing.

josephdadreamer said:
Pk933,
Your best bet i guess is to consult the matter to a lawyer. I was just hoping that the local visa office made a mistake asking you on this one. I know how it feels being so close yet so far with application.