AOR Received.
01-08-2010
File Transfer...
24-01-2011
Med's Request
01-08-2010
Med's Done....
17-08-2010
No News today from any of us? Silent Tuesday.

jimmyz500

Star Member
Jul 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2009
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
Nomination.....
24-05-2010
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011
Just an update, I received AOR/Medical request on Friday 1/31.

I tried to check my file# starting with a 'b' on the CIC website, it's not showing my file. Is this common?

Thx,
-J

Unique12

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 3 2010
Nomination.....
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
June 28 2010
Med's Request
June 28 2010
Med's Done....
7.2.2010, reached 7.15.2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
No I am not of Indian background...I think we are all of different backgrounds

bibo said:
For the ones whose application are stuck in Buffalo.
Are you all of Indian background?

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
and being indian does what to an application??

bibo said:
For the ones whose application are stuck in Buffalo.
Are you all of Indian background?

Qureshi

Star Member
Nov 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-05-2010
Nomination.....
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
Feb 02, 2011
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Done....
Feb 15, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 4th , 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 10th, 2011
LANDED..........
Sep 20th 2011
Jimmyz500,

Please update us when you have filed your application to CIC.[

quote author=jimmyz500 link=topic=15729.msg587392#msg587392 date=1296598359]
Just an update, I received AOR/Medical request on Friday 1/31.

I tried to check my file# starting with a 'b' on the CIC website, it's not showing my file. Is this common?

Thx,
-J
[/quote]

pk933

Apr 28, 2009
USA
got an e-mail from Detroit office asking the following documents:

You are required to provide the documents listed below. If an interview is required, bring the original documents with you, otherwise submit photocopies of documents indicated. Documents in languages other than English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation - that is a translation prepared by an accredited translator.

1-Verifiable letters of reference from U.S. employers and clients detailing your dates of employment, hours worked per week, remuneration paid and duties
and responsibilities.

2-Evidence of paid work experience in the U.S. in the form of IRS Wage and Income Transcripts (sample copy attached - note the transcripts list
employer/employee and wages) and Social Security Statements for 2007, 2008 and 2009 and individual pay statements for January 2010 to present.

3-Evidence of U.S. immigration status from entry to present. Copies of all H1B applications submitted to U.S. immigration officials on your behalf by U.S.
employers.

4-Evidence of funds for settlement in the form of all bank account statements for the past twelve months and evidence of source of funds.

in item#4 "IRS Wage and Income Transcripts" does anyone know If just a copy of W-2s will do this? I dont know how to oreder this transcrip from IRS.

I got an other question about the last item about the bank statement for funds. I think for AINP It was not requiered but as you see they ask for it. I dont know how to deal with that because I was going to get some money and transfer in my account just now, so it will show as a big transection in my account if I get a 12 month statement. can someone tell me how to justify that amount or they can always refuse my case just because I did not have this ammount in my account previously?. I also dont know how much time I have to send these documents to them as they didnt know mention any deadline for the documents in the e-mail.

josephdadreamer

Nov 24, 2008
hi pk933,

did they ask for rprf? or saying that you don't need an interview? Thanks

pk933 said:

You are required to provide the documents listed below. If an interview is required, bring the original documents with you, otherwise submit photocopies of documents indicated. Documents in languages other than English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation - that is a translation prepared by an accredited translator.

1-Verifiable letters of reference from U.S. employers and clients detailing your dates of employment, hours worked per week, remuneration paid and duties
and responsibilities.

2-Evidence of paid work experience in the U.S. in the form of IRS Wage and Income Transcripts (sample copy attached - note the transcripts list
employer/employee and wages) and Social Security Statements for 2007, 2008 and 2009 and individual pay statements for January 2010 to present.

3-Evidence of U.S. immigration status from entry to present. Copies of all H1B applications submitted to U.S. immigration officials on your behalf by U.S.
employers.

4-Evidence of funds for settlement in the form of all bank account statements for the past twelve months and evidence of source of funds.

in item#4 "IRS Wage and Income Transcripts" does anyone know If just a copy of W-2s will do this? I dont know how to oreder this transcrip from IRS.

I got an other question about the last item about the bank statement for funds. I think for AINP It was not requiered but as you see they ask for it. I dont know how to deal with that because I was going to get some money and transfer in my account just now, so it will show as a big transection in my account if I get a 12 month statement. can someone tell me how to justify that amount or they can always refuse my case just because I did not have this ammount in my account previously?. I also dont know how much time I have to send these documents to them as they didnt know mention any deadline for the documents in the e-mail.

pk933

Apr 28, 2009
USA
yes they mention that i can send my RPR fee at this point if i want. and yes they are saying i dont need any interview, but they could always ask for an interview if they find any need after I send the documents.
josephdadreamer said:
hi pk933,

did they ask for rprf? or saying that you don't need an interview? Thanks

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the said:
I guess you can apply before you get PR card because it says if you are moving from outside Canada you are eligible for coverage on the date you arrive.

1) Alberta residency: utility bills, rental agreement, bank statement, etc
2) Goverment issued photo identification: Canadian/non-Canadian passport
3) Legal entitlement to be in Canada: Canada entry document (we suppose to have this, right?)

AlbertaGovernor, please comment. Thanks.

If you move to Alberta from outside Canada your coverage begins on your date of arrival in Alberta.

To receive healthcare services covered by AHCIP you must apply within three months of arriving in Alberta. Coverage is available from the first day you arrive in Alberta, provided your Canada entry papers are in order. To register, you must submit a completed application form and a copy of your Canada Entry Permit. The application forms are available from AHCIP.

Forms are available at the link mentioned below.

http://www.health.alberta.ca/AHCIP/forms.html

For more information please go the the link mentioned below.

http://albertacanada.com/immigration/living/health-insurance.html

the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/LA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AINP_00-03-2009, CIC_08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
na
Nomination.....
29-11-2009
AOR Received.
24-07-2010
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
05-01-2011 to LA
Med's Request
24-07-2010
Med's Done....
06-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18 March, 2011
LANDED..........
18 July, 2011
Thanks, AlbertaGovernor, that is great information.

the

the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/LA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AINP_00-03-2009, CIC_08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
na
Nomination.....
29-11-2009
AOR Received.
24-07-2010
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
05-01-2011 to LA
Med's Request
24-07-2010
Med's Done....
06-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18 March, 2011
LANDED..........
18 July, 2011
pk933, can you share your timeline please? Thanks.

pk933 said:
yes they mention that i can send my RPR fee at this point if i want. and yes they are saying i dont need any interview, but they could always ask for an interview if they find any need after I send the documents.

pk933

Apr 28, 2009
USA
can anybody help me on the questions that I asked above. Let me copy down again.
1-in item#4 "IRS Wage and Income Transcripts" does anyone know If just a copy of W-2s will do this? I dont know how to oreder this transcrip from IRS.

2-I got an other question about the last item about the bank statement for funds. I think for AINP It was not requiered but as you see they ask for it. I dont know how to deal with that because I was going to get some money and transfer in my account just now, so it will show as a big transection in my account if I get a 12 month statement. can someone tell me how to justify that amount or they can always refuse my case just because I did not have this ammount in my account previously?. I also dont know how much time I have to send these documents to them as they didnt know mention any deadline for the documents in the e-mail.

pk933 said:

and responsibilities.

employers.

pk933

Apr 28, 2009
USA
File transferred to Detroit, MI on Jan 25th 2011
Medicals reached to Ottawa: Oct 04th 2010
AOR and medical request forms rcvd: August 12th,20
CIC Application reached to Buffalo Office: May 6th, 2010.

can you help me on two items that I mentioned about. any inputs?
the said:
pk933, can you share your timeline please? Thanks.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pk933 said:
can anybody help me on the questions that I asked above. Let me copy down again.
1-in item#4 "IRS Wage and Income Transcripts" does anyone know If just a copy of W-2s will do this? I dont know how to oreder this transcrip from IRS.

2-I got an other question about the last item about the bank statement for funds. I think for AINP It was not requiered but as you see they ask for it. I dont know how to deal with that because I was going to get some money and transfer in my account just now, so it will show as a big transection in my account if I get a 12 month statement. can someone tell me how to justify that amount or they can always refuse my case just because I did not have this ammount in my account previously?. I also dont know how much time I have to send these documents to them as they didnt know mention any deadline for the documents in the e-mail.
#1. You W2 should suffice.

#2. Transfering your money in your account will definately raise a flag as it will show on the statement. Try to show your 401K, stocks or any investment in property or whatso ever in your home country. Any proof of investement or asset prior to 6 months that is solvent would help.