+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

pinoygirl

Sep 1, 2010
avalap,

What is your timeline? last tuesday, my ecas changed to "Medical has been Received". I haven't paid my RPF. I followed up with New York consulate any update on my case and the reply is just " It is in queue for Processing"......

rajeshindy

Apr 16, 2009
Hi Avalap

Congrats !! Did they mention anything in the email CIC sent on how many years one has to stay in alberta to be included in the sworn statement ?

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arajesh5 said:
Somebody ban this guy Despo for ignoring me. He doesnt have the courtesy to find my ID and say Hi.
wow you want to ban me now? for what ? i did not know that you are also alive in this forum dude. anyways take it easy hope everything going well with you.

Avalap

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Hi Pinoygirl,

My e-cas was updated last tuesday (Nov 16, 2010) with Medicals Received. Today, I got the email to submit RPRF and a letter to intend to settle in Alberta.

I am hoping , you must be getting an email from NYC consulate in the next 2-3 days.

pinoygirl said:
avalap,

What is your timeline? last tuesday, my ecas changed to "Medical has been Received". I haven't paid my RPF. I followed up with New York consulate any update on my case and the reply is just " It is in queue for Processing"......

Avalap

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Hi Rajeshindy,

No, The email does not mention anything about the number of years one has to stay in Alberta. It mentions that we make a sworn statement that we intend to reside in Alberta upon landing in Canada.

For your Information, The following are the contents of the email i got from NYC Consulate:

Further processing of your immigration application requires the following documents and/or information to be submitted to our office as soon as possible. We strongly encourage you to submit these documents in one package, whenever possible, to the Canadian Consulate General in New York. All documents have to be submitted by mail. We do not accept documents by email. Be sure to quote your file number on all the documents you submit to the Consulate. You must advise this office immediately in writing of any change in your civil status or family composition (i.e. marriage, divorce, birth of new child, etc.) or mailing address.

(NOTE: Documents not in English or French must be accompanied by certified translations).

- The following processing fees are outstanding: RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEES FOR YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE. Please visit our website for specific instructions regarding fee payments - http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/new_york/imm/fees-frais_ny.aspx?lang=eng.

- A notarized sworn statement that you intend to reside in Alberta upon landing in Canada.

Please provide within 60 days from the date of this letter, the information/documentation requested above. If you fail to submit the information and/or documents listed above within 60 days, no reminder will be sent to you and your application will be assessed on the basis of the information that is already on the file. This may result in the refusal of your application.
This office does not acknowledge receipt of documents. If you have complied with all instructions and undertaken all steps, allow 90 days before requesting status of your application.
For Consul
Immigration

rajeshindy said:
Hi Avalap

Congrats !! Did they mention anything in the email CIC sent on how many years one has to stay in alberta to be included in the sworn statement ?

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
image6000 said:
All,

Just received my PPR.

Thanks,
WOW there is no longer a steady trend. Since a while there were status updates and PPR on Tuesdays. Last time we saw status updates on Wednestday and now a PPR on a Monday.

Good luck !

Thanks,
L.B

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
I guess as these updates are from local VOs, they probably have a status update cycle that's different from Buffalo's. The fact that they're making PPRs implies there's no deficit in visa numbers! Good to hear. And best wishes to all who've got PPR or about to get it.

Ell.Bee said:
WOW there is no longer a steady trend. Since a while there were status updates and PPR on Tuesdays. Last time we saw status updates on Wednestday and now a PPR on a Monday.

Good luck !

Thanks,
L.B

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Manny said:
I guess as these updates are from local VOs, they probably have a status update cycle that's different from Buffalo's. The fact that they're making PPRs implies there's no deficit in visa numbers! Good to hear. And best wishes to all who've got PPR or about to get it.
Hi Manny,

Image6000's file was never transfered. Looks like he got the PPR from Buffalo and it was on a Monday.

Thanks,
L.B

Flames

Feb 16, 2009
Congrats image.
Did you get PPR through email or regular mail. Can you let us know if it came with RPRF ?? or you made payment earlier ??

image6000 said:
All,

Just received my PPR.

Thanks,

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
Flames said:
Congrats image.
Did you get PPR through email or regular mail. Can you let us know if it came with RPRF ?? or you made payment earlier ??
PPR via email, RPRF request specifically came along with Medical and was paid at that time itself.

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
Haha :) Chill. I am alive. So whats up with you? Life's great ?

despoimmigrant said:
wow you want to ban me now? for what ? i did not know that you are also alive in this forum dude. anyways take it easy hope everything going well with you.