+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

Reddy Facts

Sep 1, 2010
legalcitizen said:
I think you are frustrated with your processing. Given a chance 90% of the AINP applicants will stay in US. They just applied as a backup. Every one knows, Canada needs people who can do hard labor work. They need people like Mexicans, who work very hard for very less. They don't need people who sit in office and work.

Canada may be bigger than US, but jobs wise they are not even 10% of US.

And regarding AINP applications, its first come first serve. That's the case with US GCs and everything in the world.
Why did the post hurt you? it was not for those who are sincere. Where the hell are Sonu81, Anoop, AbuMalik, calgary_bound, OilyAlberta, phillysteak78, kb.raaja, canada_king, maruti81,samay....

Check the CIC timeline tracker and see how many of them actually applied for CIC process after nomination! Nomination costed 75 cents postage to AINP.

When it comes to Mexicans they are hard workers. They try to blend with the American lifestyle and live american dream. Not a dream of creating another HYD in US. Piracy of books, sofware and movies and music. Be ashamed all desi company are opening branches in south America in search of sincere labour.

Your general knowlege seems to be very poor. Canada added 10,000 more jobs than the US in this year. So 10,000 is a huge percentage when you compare US population with Canadian population.

First come first serve is like beggars with no choice. There are people on the forum who have their choice. THe choice of serious immigration for their family. Peope who are here first come first choice are like the the passengers on HYD bus stand where they all stand in line and when bus comes behind all run to get it and the ones who stood in the begining are screwed.

Facts remain fact. Saying them brings awareness. Deleting post dont change them.

Reddy Facts

Sep 1, 2010
arajesh5 said:
By the way, Whats Reddy Consulting ?
And this one is for you mr rajesh....

Reddy is a type of organization contains end words in title "Tech Solutions" "solutions" "Management Solutions" "Business Solutions" "Systems Ltd" or "International" that organization is owned by Jesus Christ and have "Solution" for everything.

When you see a resume that moved from PA to CA and had 7 addresses in last 2 years it is good example of reddy consultant.

Generally they have about 7 CV each specilizing in differnt technologies with overlapping dates. Each of them will have same refrerences.

When it come to management roles they will have experience in all roles and designations from CEO to the janitor.

If you do a check on their address there will be 7 living in one bed apartment called the guest house. Only morings are a problem when you have to wake up 3 hrs early to get the toilet seat. Carry your own Glade or Airwick and store it in your bag so that others dont use it. Some can even do without it and comfortable having a shower while the throne is occupied.

Guest house kitchen will usually have a bag of rice and some 40lb lentil that was imported from india and the only vessle in the kitchen will be a rice cooker or pressure cooker not to forget a cutting board and blunt knife.

They are helpful to their own community screwing each other behind the back as long as they make the money. You will see 7 layers of B2B billings before the payment reaches the candidate from the client.

While you are not having a project, you dont have to worry as your payroll will be on for tax and status manupulation. You also get to live in a guest house while your family is sent back on vacation.

There is no conflict of interest if you work at dunkin donuts, gas station or grocery stores. groceries are subidized too.

Generally housewife become reddy consultant who come on H4 and then FedEx-ed her computer engineering degree from a gulti grocery store in Hyderabad and now putting 5 years experience on her resume to get a job on H1B through the reddy consultancy for which his husband work... haha...lol...

Truth is YES, '90% +- something' guys - who get stupid engineering degrees, make fake 7 year experience resumes - are reddis and gultis. I am not saying they are the only ones but i am saying they are the majority ones. They have shamelessly flaunted the H1B and EB2 system and thats why we guys working genuinely for genuine companies -who pay us every month, not break rules by putting us on bench and we who apply for jobs using genuine resumes - are looking for AINP alternatives.....

And now these consultants sitting on benches have asked their Reddy Managers/HR reps/Uncles/Husbands/Janitors/CEO - all in ones, to give them fake experience letters to flood the AINP too...THIS IS FACT. You fake resume guys have flooded H1B, EB2 and AINP with your fake qualifications and have caused problems for genuine guys.

THE ONLY ONES WHO WILL GET OFFENDED BY THIS POST IS THE ONE WHO ARE THE TYPE DESCRIBED ABOVE.

DELETING THE POST FROM THE FORUM DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACTS IT PREVENTS AWARENESS.

hsetin

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
11-12-2012
File Transfer...
11-12-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
Lol,
your post is hilarious, and i enjoyed the details, most certainly true, I have heard stories about it.
Well, what can you do?
Although If these people will extremely mediocre skill sets can flourish so well, I guess the jobs in IT field (eg. BA jobs) probably does not require much skills.

Reddy Facts said:

Reddy is a type of organization contains end words in title "Tech Solutions" "solutions" "Management Solutions" "Business Solutions" "Systems Ltd" or "International" that organization is owned by Jesus Christ and have "Solution" for everything...

calgary2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
LOS ANGELES
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2009
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
10-12-2009
AOR Received.
15-08-2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
15-08-2010
Med's Done....
18-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
Your time line is so quick! Congrats and hope you will land soon. So where are you planning to land and perform the formalities.

albertaorbust said:
PP with Visa received: 8/31/10
pp received by CIC Buffalo: 8/12/10
PP request email: 8/3/10
Medical Done: 6/7/10
Medical request/AOR: 6/3/10
Application rcv'd by CIC Buffalo: 1/27/10
Nomination rcv'd: 11/30/09
AINP started: 12/22/08

calgary2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
LOS ANGELES
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2009
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
10-12-2009
AOR Received.
15-08-2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
15-08-2010
Med's Done....
18-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
It will be always good to have access to multiple countries, it boosts you and your family members profile, Richness of a person is measured by the distance he travelled - A quote. I would push RPRF untill they ask. Its only 260$ in LA. Not sure where you are residing. Go for meds for entire family.

Manny said:
Greencard is always "so near yet so far". (I have learned it the very difficult way, believe me).
I will not give up on the Canadian PR if I were you. An amount of around $600 for the family will save you a lot of procrastination and self-ass kicking! Arrange the finance and get the meds happen for the whole family. Don't pay the RPRF until you're asked for it.

calgary2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
LOS ANGELES
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2009
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
10-12-2009
AOR Received.
15-08-2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
15-08-2010
Med's Done....
18-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
Hard work is a very relative term, Sitting in office and working is tough too my friend. Why are we calling the IT/Software/Operations as easy job. I would prefer some tension free regular Hard jobs and live longer and Not to pay too much in the form of Mental strain. Let us not worry about the things which are not under our control. I will give my best and leave rest to almighty.
legalcitizen said:
I think you are frustrated with your processing. Given a chance 90% of the AINP applicants will stay in US. They just applied as a backup. Every one knows, Canada needs people who can do hard labor work. They need people like Mexicans, who work very hard for very less. They don't need people who sit in office and work.

Canada may be bigger than US, but jobs wise they are not even 10% of US.

And regarding AINP applications, its first come first serve. That's the case with US GCs and everything in the world.

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
I know all this. I am not in IT. But how is all this related to this forum. I know a bunch of IT folks already landed in Canada. I can see your frustration here - but really - whats the point in posting these here ?? Anyways, good luck pal :).

Reddy Facts said:

Reddy is a type of organization contains end words in title "Tech Solutions" "solutions" "Management Solutions" "Business Solutions" "Systems Ltd" or "International" that organization is owned by Jesus Christ and have "Solution" for everything.

When you see a resume that moved from PA to CA and had 7 addresses in last 2 years it is good example of reddy consultant.

Generally they have about 7 CV each specilizing in differnt technologies with overlapping dates. Each of them will have same refrerences.

When it come to management roles they will have experience in all roles and designations from CEO to the janitor.

If you do a check on their address there will be 7 living in one bed apartment called the guest house. Only morings are a problem when you have to wake up 3 hrs early to get the toilet seat. Carry your own Glade or Airwick and store it in your bag so that others dont use it. Some can even do without it and comfortable having a shower while the throne is occupied.

Guest house kitchen will usually have a bag of rice and some 40lb lentil that was imported from india and the only vessle in the kitchen will be a rice cooker or pressure cooker not to forget a cutting board and blunt knife.

They are helpful to their own community screwing each other behind the back as long as they make the money. You will see 7 layers of B2B billings before the payment reaches the candidate from the client.

While you are not having a project, you dont have to worry as your payroll will be on for tax and status manupulation. You also get to live in a guest house while your family is sent back on vacation.

There is no conflict of interest if you work at dunkin donuts, gas station or grocery stores. groceries are subidized too.

Generally housewife become reddy consultant who come on H4 and then FedEx-ed her computer engineering degree from a gulti grocery store in Hyderabad and now putting 5 years experience on her resume to get a job on H1B through the reddy consultancy for which his husband work... haha...lol...

Truth is YES, '90% +- something' guys - who get stupid engineering degrees, make fake 7 year experience resumes - are reddis and gultis. I am not saying they are the only ones but i am saying they are the majority ones. They have shamelessly flaunted the H1B and EB2 system and thats why we guys working genuinely for genuine companies -who pay us every month, not break rules by putting us on bench and we who apply for jobs using genuine resumes - are looking for AINP alternatives.....

And now these consultants sitting on benches have asked their Reddy Managers/HR reps/Uncles/Husbands/Janitors/CEO - all in ones, to give them fake experience letters to flood the AINP too...THIS IS FACT. You fake resume guys have flooded H1B, EB2 and AINP with your fake qualifications and have caused problems for genuine guys.

THE ONLY ONES WHO WILL GET OFFENDED BY THIS POST IS THE ONE WHO ARE THE TYPE DESCRIBED ABOVE.

DELETING THE POST FROM THE FORUM DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACTS IT PREVENTS AWARENESS.

Reddy Facts

Sep 1, 2010
hsetin said:
Lol,
your post is hilarious, and i enjoyed the details, most certainly true, I have heard stories about it.
Well, what can you do?
Although If these people will extremely mediocre skill sets can flourish so well, I guess the jobs in IT field (eg. BA jobs) probably does not require much skills.
i am glad you enjoyed the post. more glad to know you too have heard stories like this.

there is a lot we can do. i am working on a 12 page case study which has gathered all the incidents reported on various forums related to such consulting practices and about to send it to CIC, AINP, and USCIS. I will also publish the same on this forum when I have the completed version.

Reddy Facts

Sep 1, 2010
arajesh5 said:
I know all this. I am not in IT. But how is all this related to this forum. I know a bunch of IT folks already landed in Canada. I can see your frustration here - but really - whats the point in posting these here ?? Anyways, good luck pal :).
congrats rajesh on you landing. the IT folks who already landed in canada were serious about the canada immigration and its really good for them and the canada economy. my point is there are lots of idiots wasting other time on the forum and screwing up the timeline others when they want their two legs in two different boats.

Reddy Facts

Sep 1, 2010
calgary2010 said:
Hard work is a very relative term, Sitting in office and working is tough too my friend. Why are we calling the IT/Software/Operations as easy job. I would prefer some tension free regular Hard jobs and live longer and Not to pay too much in the form of Mental strain. Let us not worry about the things which are not under our control. I will give my best and leave rest to almighty.
well said my friend.

ChaloCanada

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
19-OCT-2010 (to NY)
Med's Request
22-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010
I faxed Ottawa second time yesterday to enquire abt my medicals.

Got a fax back today saying they have our 3 reports with them.

So now i am not worried abt losing in mail :)

ChaloCanada

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
19-OCT-2010 (to NY)
Med's Request
22-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010
Alberta Governor a very good post.

+1 from me

just curious how u know all these in such detail, I was laughing on the blunt knife. I am gonna change mine today itself. Don't want to be typecasted.

well on all your research i suggest u shld also zoom out a step back and see why this happens. And if u think the US government does not know abt all this. I would say u r naive.